Power Rangers poster

Dead on arrival, holy shit.

That's fuckin cute. What's the matter with you.

Looks nice.

It screams, "corny teen drama".

It's literally the worst possible poster they could have gone with

power rangers is a corny teenage drama. take off your fucking rose tinted glasses fag.

Well, this is just one of those teaser posters, it's unlikely it'll be the theatrical one.

Fuckin this.

No it's a silly action show about kids who turn into a giant robot samurai and fight giant monsters

this is full Sup Forums, not even the original series was animation

what they say, a corny teenage drama.

Like I bet none of the characters have ever had sex during the series

why the FUCK are they standing on a car? I mean, it would've made sense if they were just standing there and even then, it would've been a high school tier poster but this looks retarded

You never sat or stood on a car while looking at the stars with your friends? Seems sad to me.

It's also meant to imply they're sharing a road trip, an adventure together, which like everything about the poster is meant to be a teaser for all the stuff about PR that we already know.

Looks like the poster for a John Green movie.

>everyone is facing away from the sunset

the poster is seriously a mess

Get the fuck off my car

How the hell can you tell? Yes Billy is clearly looking toward the viewer, and Jason is standing to the side like this is a Christian album cover, but there's literally no way of telling whether the other three are facing away or not.

Why is one of them not on the roof?

>standing on a car in order to see the stars

are you mentally retarded?

yeah, power rangers has always been about road trips..... jesus christ, how can you defend that shit? especially when they aren't even facing the stars but randomly trying to look cool

the only thing that makes sense in that poster is the power rangers logo in the stars

because they're black

Are you blind? You can clearly see the outline of all their faces.

Billy standing on the ground and (seemingly) looking in the opposite direction is probably meant to visually convey that he feels like an outsider, being the nerd and all (and I believe the script has him as being somewhere on the spectrum, don't sperg out about that tho, Billy would've totally been diagnosed Aspie if people knew what that was in the 90s)

Similarly, Jason turning halfway probably reflects his being troubled by his own issues, since (again, IIRC the script leaks) he has problems at home.

It does seem pretty odd to not feature Power Rangers on the poster. People complain about Star Trek not being mentioned on ST:B posters, but this seems a step further than that

>>standing on a car in order to see the stars
>are you mentally retarded?
>hanging out in a field with some friends just stargazing
>one friend decides to climb on top of the car
>"OH MY GOD ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED?!"
Yeah, I was right, you're definitely not the sorta person who ever got to experience social interaction in high school. Sucks to be you.

kaijus and sentai are Sup Forums unfortunately

Soon.

>unfortunately

its only unfortunate because it triggers autists

California
Caaaaaalifornuaaaaa