Are Arabs the most hated people on Earth?

Are Arabs the most hated people on Earth?

I know nobody who likes them. Even niggers are more liked because wiggers and some women love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, wh*t* subhumans are more hated

Mexicans are the arabs of America

No one likes wh*te dogs

on est très aimé par ta soeur fils de pute

>Even niggers are more liked because wiggers and some women love them.
Bullshit.

It's not that we're hated, it's just that people hate our governments, our terrorism and all of the bullshit that is caused by us. Yes it's unfair to be hated for the actions of other people, but there isn't much that we as arabs can do about it.

this

don’t forget your religion, that’s probably the main reason

French whitoid are worse, biggest cuck of the century.

Their sisters love our muslim cocks tho. :D

>I know nobody who likes them
white women love them, but i suppose you dont see many of those in france

No I just hate you guys for what you are. Dealing with arabs every day in Montreal is a pain in the ass.

There's always like 1/10 that's great and then the rest act like complete subhumans. You're more aggressive and prideful than niggers but you don't even stick to your own ghettos like niggers, you spread everywhere.

Constantly violent, trying to intimidate, starting fights, fucking up circulations...
I don't mind pulling punches but I can't live a life when I have to bark and kick around all day wondering if some rageaholic isn't going to pull a knife or call an entire manhunt on me

I've spoken to some algerians about it and this is essentially how life works in your countries. You think this sort of shit is normal.

White European girls love Arab men

average french couple in 2018

I like arabs.

Arabs have gotten worse when they discovered the rap culture. By any chance did the asshole ones wear like some street rappers?

>I've spoken to some algerians about it and this is essentially how life works in your countries

No that's absolutely not how life works in our countries, wtf. I doubt the person you actually asked was algerian, or maybe he was just taking a piss at you and you took it seriously.

Why though? Our religion doesn't affect you.

non arab muslims suck them off

It's either arabs or turks

Several Algerians have described me how life in Algeria works over the years. I'm not new to the whole arab thing.
None of them had good things to say. People fight everywhere, random bystanders insult you if they don't like something about you, vendettas and public lynchings are frequent, police is beyond corrupt, violent and unchecked. Military is even worse.

You're just a bunch of part negro subhumans.

I'm not saying the middle east is a utopia where none of these exist, but this is so grossly overexaggerated I doubt that someone actually told you this. No, we don't just randomly start fights with each other on the street for no reason, that's nigger behaviour and we know it.

We don't live in congo or somalia ffs, the middle east is not that bad.

To be honest, I'm more surprised about albania and romania being so high up on that list. It doesn't really surprise me that pakistan and somalia are competing for 1st place.

kill yourself you son of a cuck

Get a reality check and accept that numerous white people at simply racist and consider you genetically inferior, jesus christ you're browsing Sup Forums you should see that on a daily basis, stop hiding under the veil of "dude they're just joking" you cuck

Somalian, Tunisian... there's no difference between you two when it comes to rape stats. Albanians are dumb as a brick and Romania - it's prolly gypsies.

This is whitey fault too?

I don't really care about how other people view me, this thread doesn't bother me and people calling me inferior don't bother me either. I just want to know why do they have such an intense hatred for us, just for the sake of discussion really.

Or maybe the link here is poverty, countries with more poverty tend to have more rape statistics.

Ta sœur aime bien la mienne aussi, mais faut que tu viennes casser les couilles. T'es chiant mon garçon.

But do you really wanna compare russian and mena countries on crime statistics ? Did you forget the country you're from ?

I just dislike how hypocritical they are, and their tendency to lie. Like pretending that Mizrahi Jews and Arabs had a good relationship. And how Mizrahim are fellow brethren despite the fact that Arab nationalism completely excluded them.

And now they claim that Mizrahi Jews, who aren't even ethnically Arab, are self-hating because they don't identify as Arab?

WTF is wrong with MENA people? And don't even get me started on berberists.

Yeah, Germany is a poor country. Right.

that's a very specific grievance

It's not about Russia, its about your subhuman migrants in Europe. Crime in Russia is committed disproportionally by Islamic minorities. Russian prisons are over 50% Islamic.

just gonna say as much as i am the first to hate sandnigger subhumans i don't hate the rich ones like from qatar etc
in my theory rich arabs aren't anything like algerians, because they are rich and educated to some degree

i have been in abu dhabi and dubai, it was great times
i remember when i was a kid and i spent some time there i was best friends with this arab prince kid who had a turban on his head and dressed all in white, we spent hours playing fifa together on the playstation
if you are reading this bro i love you

algerians in france though they are the scum of the earth, i hope donald trump nukes their neighbourhoods

>poor, uneducated people who are born in poor shitholes are usually bad people

Wow, how did you come up with that conclusion einstein?

I also dislike how they pretend to be pious Muslims, but then go do drugs and every haram thing under the book.

Is hypocrisy just second nature to Arabs?

You have 30 times the murder rate of the average mena country yet you still are clinging into the muslim boogeyman

That's amazing, i never knew such stupidity was possible

>who are born in poor shitholes
supposedly france isn't that bad yet, they have had the opportunity to become normal people they just refuse it

Algerians in France and Germany are responsible for like the majority of all crimes on their own. Far beyond even other arab shitholes like Morocco.

Every time I see someone acting out in public or involved in a fight here there's a good chance he's Algerian.

I don't know what kind of inbreeding you did here but as far as subhumans go I'm left wondering if the average Algerian should even qualify for standard animal rights at this point.

>Our religion doesn't affect you.

Islam grew out of hyper-idealistic superficial desert culture, so cognitive dissonance is the standard mentality as society modernizes

I remember when sheikhs in Saudia tried to get mobile phones banned

>people are animals who can't control their behavior and fully dependant on the environment they were raised in

I can't accurately give you an explanation for this because I'm not algerian nor do I live in france, this is the first time I heard about algerians causing trouble in france.

yeap

You're the last one to talk retard, you come from russia, a slav shithole where this kind of behaviour is considered a normal everyday thing. But it's much easier to just place the blame on the muslim boogeyman right?

>30% non-Russian
>"it's da slavic folt!!!!1"
Go fuck a goat, subhuman.

>just gonna say as much as i am the first to hate sandnigger subhumans i don't hate the rich ones like from qatar etc
>in my theory rich arabs aren't anything like algerians, because they are rich and educated to some degree
>i have been in abu dhabi and dubai, it was great times

Cringe

Ah, yes. Tell me more about good muzzies and my country macacoid. Muzzies here blowing shit up constantly and score the lowest on every test. Muzzy regions score the same with regions where people herd deers all day. You are literally the lowest on the low life

>muzzies here blowing shit up constantly

Oh, I didn't know every single muslim person in russia is just there to make something explode. They're definitely not just trying to work and get a life. kys.

They work so much every year gdp in their regions drops. They are 95% dependent on the budget money. Unfortunately Putler loves them because it's the only people who support him. I'd bomb the shit out of them already.

I get your point and all, but try to sympathise with his POV, I mean can you imagine having a chechen in your neighbourhood ?

I mean the thought of it alone is simply ghastly

I haven't been around enough north africans to have a personal opinion of them but gulf arabs are scum of the earth

You sound like an alright guy. I assume you're a muslim arab.

One of the big reasons arabs usually get disliked is definitely Islam, at least over here. The fact is that deeply religious people are very rare over here, but it feels like 90% of muslims are heavily devoted to Islam, which has a very medieval outlook on the world (which makes sense since it was made year ~ 600). 1400 year old ideals doesn't serve much purpose today, even though there are good messages like about charity aswell.

Secondly, arabs are HEAVILY overrepresentated in refugees, and refugees are HEAVILY overrepresentated in crime statistics. It's not surprising, they're at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Third, people don't like poor people. Be it rednecks, black thugs, hobos w/e. They're bound to make shittier choices, shittier lives and more likely to just throw their life away. Europe just happens to have too many poor arabs.

Fourth, your culture differs ALOT from western culture. As I said before, religion creeps into everything, you're generally more extroverted (this might be a scandi-problem, since we're generally very introverted) many arabs talk loudly on the bus as an example, and to be frank your music is probably the most annoying fucking thing ever.

Slav calling anybody subhuman, that's rich.

True dat. Even with all the gibs from the government they remain a shithole.

Idk I've never been in russia and never seen a russian person irl, and I just prefer to not talk about things I know shit about, unlike most of the people in this thread.

>it's da slavs slavs sabhuman hehe so funny
Poland is safer than the shithole your parents crawled from.

kys

t. had stepdad from Egypt and live in swedens arab-capital Malmö

Because they are fucking inbred muzzies. The best thing their can do is to rob people on the road

A lot of the anti muslim stuff in europe is similar to the chav stuff or the anti hispanic/black stuff here: you just want a comfortable way to say you hate poor people

>I just prefer to not talk about things I know shit about

But that's the whole point of this vietnamese animal husbandry advice forum

retard

I still don't understand how does what god I pray to or what kind of belief I have, have anything to do with the people around me. Should I go around telling christians that they're subhuman just because they believe in jesus christ? Come on, be logical.

>arabs are HEAVILY overrepresented in refugees

Most refugees come from sub saharan africa.

>Third, people don't like poor people

Agreed. We don't either.

It makes you feel like the system is just and efficient if the poor are sufficiently awful

retourne baiser des brebis bougnoule de merde

>I still don't understand how does what god I pray to or what kind of belief I have, have anything to do with the people around me.

If only it was just that....

t. Londoner

Go suck some white cock pendejo

just because you have a bunch of retarded pakis going around in the UK trying to force islam on everybody doesn't mean the problem is islam.

Yes the problem is everything but islam. That's why literally everyone but muzzies hate it

Yes the problem is everything but islam. That's why literally everyone but mohammedans hate it

The biggest problem is the religion

what's bad about it?

Blowing up people
Gangraping people
Is usually a problem
In civilized societies.

People follow retarded outdate concepts created by some pedomaniac. I wonder what's wrong with it?

Everyone knows how it promotes the killing of non followers while making everyone that follows it submit to the culture of desert nomad from the 600's ad.

Everyone knows that the eventual goal of Islam is world domination.

Manu things, but I'd say the biggest one is the ingroup/outgroup division.
It is mindboggling how you are suspicious of foreigners and manage to reatain a rural hick kind of mentality while living in fucking london or paris.

>blowing up people
not encouraged in islam, not exclusive to muslims
>gangraping people
>not encouraged in islam, not exclusive to muslims

It seems like you just met a few retards who said they were muslim and based your entire opinion on all arabs based on those few retards.

We don't.

>eventual goals of islam is world domination

Nah.

Not exclusive but you guys monopolising it

Its not conducive to the advancement of humanity in freedom of thought, the mentality of dealing with adversity, or through its approach to democracy, it contravenes basic human rights, the fact apostasy is punishable by death (and actually practiced in certain countries) makes it cult tier and the fact it's more akin to an all-encompassing ideology than a religion raises serious concerns about its existence in the West.

Yeah everyone knows Islam means to surrender and that a muslim is one who surrendered. (It must be why Islam is growing like a cancer tumor in France)

Islam killed more people in a day last year in western Africa then the Inquisition did after 500 years of them being active.

Islam killed over 400 million Hindus since the 600's ad.

Islam is okay with child rape because one of Momo's wife's was 9 when he consummated the marriage with her.

what a load of bullshit, are you really going to tell me that every terrorist in history has always been muslim? I mean yea I admit terrorism is a problem in the middle east but you don't need to exaggerate statistics to prove your point. Being honest will do more to prove your point than pulling random statistics out of your ass that don't mean anything.

Since Mohammad. You guys are proud of how he robbed people and slaughtered them in his life time

>lol le everyone who hates arabs is cuck for white people meme
vete al demonio, pinche rata.

Well you have a strong monopoly in blowing people up for at least 20 years. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Not really. We just follow islam because we feel it is the right choice spiritually and we like that it is not a monetised religion like catholicism.

Why is it “cringe” that someone remembered a good experience from their childhood, you insufferable disgusting attention whore namefag?

I get your point and all, but try to sympathise with his POV, I mean can you imagine having a Lithuanian in your neighbourhood ?

I mean the thought of it alone is simply ghastly

Calm down Beyoncé. It's cringe because he's fucking severely misguided in his views.

Using takiya there buddy? You're kikes 2.0 light edition

>Its not conductive to the advancement of humanity in freedom of thought

you're allowed to discuss islam and criticise it. this is complete freedom of speech.

They are the only people who don't beat him up in his ghetto. He lives in Constant feear of Poles beating him up and fucking his sister/girlfriend

It's because you don't have a choice or you wind up dead. It also is very monetized, you just don't see it because you aren't high up enough in your government to see it

Just remember that Sunnis call it Hetmen/hitmen

Probably best to ignore the namefag. They're completely mentally unhinged in the first place to namefag on Sup Forums and nothing they have to say is of any possible value.

>Serbs worse than Turks
OH NO NO NO NO

I like the few Lebanese I've met, but they were all Orthodox Christians or Catholics.

Serbs are basically Turks lad

And Islam. It's a fucked up social, political, and religious system in most of its current forms, and we hate it.

>It also is very monetized, you just don't see it because you aren't high up enough in your government to see it

what do you mean? i've never paid a single dollar for my faith.

no im just saying the truth. i dont want to bomb you or kill you or gangrape you or do anything of the stuff you described. it's complete bullshit that you're going to judge me based on what other people did that i have absolutely nothing to do with. Would you like if i compared you to hitler just because you were both europeans? what's that? No? well fuck you, you're both europeans, that must mean europeans have to be wiped out.

>They are the only people who don't beat him up in his ghetto. He lives in Constant feear of Poles beating him up and fucking his sister/girlfriend
First of all, Cletus, you aren’t Polish just because your great great great grandfather was. Second of all, you’re probably one of those pathetic diasporaniggers that thinks Poland is based. Third of all, stop projecting your pathetic cuckold fantasies onto everyone else, you disgusting subhuman.

As long as youre not proselytising, right m8 ?

Fucking joke.