NEW Harvey Beaks 2 PART 1 HOUR MUSICAL SPECIAL TODAY AND TOMORROW ON NICK AT 5:30 PM EST

IT'S TIME BEAKS FREAKS
We're nearing the end of our month long journey of NEW Harvey Beaks episodes with STEAMPUNKS. A 1 hour musical special dedicated the world of steampunk airing in 2 parts, the first today, and the rest tomorrow.
It's been one hell of a ride this past month, with 18 brand new episodes given to us in the past 3 weeks. But we're ending this marathon with this Steampunks musical special, and it feels like the perfect note to end it on.
Synopsis for the last two:

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.

Savor what we have left, because who knows how long the next hiatus will last.

MEGA:
mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ

Previous threads:
DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVzyrM4b3js
a.pomf.cat/kzgina.mp4
a.pomf.cat/qukcff.mp4
cuckchan.org/co/search/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

glad the Beaksathon is ending with a bang!
best three weeks of my life

It's been a wild ride.

anybody recording steampunks part 1 today

Yay, comic arrived.

Anyone wanna see Carl sing as Dade?
youtube.com/watch?v=UVzyrM4b3js
Also BTS for one of the songs in the special.

This is like the fifth clip they've put out of the special.

I'm gonna top watching them; I don't want half of the whole darn thing spoiled

I've only seen the first one with Dr. Roberts, wasn't hard to avoid them because there's been more than enough Harvey content lately to quench my thirst.
Just a bit over 2 hours folks! I should be able to post a link

I'm a christian stop posting weed pics it's evil

anybody recording Part 1

Any juicy tidbits?

Speaking of the new comic,
It's gonna be a while until we get any rips from iTunes, isn't it

Well, as far as juicy goes, there was this from last thread.
But it's great though, both comics thus far have been really nice. Lots of variety and fun to be had inside.
They haven't released the comic digitally yet, so there's nothing to rip. Someone could do a scan but they'd probably have to tear up their copy's binding.

I think the google drive guy is gonna be here to record part 1

Ah, that explains it.
Though I'm still worried if someone will even be able to do it when it's out. I'm not too sure If the old MEGA guy that quit also ripped the last comic, but if he did, I'm not sure who else here (that I know of) can.

I know how to, though I'm not crazy about the idea of buying it twice. It might happen though, sometime when I'm bored and want to keep a thread alive with a storytime. First they've gotta post it.

I ripped the last comic from the Kindle reader and wouldn't mind doing the second one if it comes out for it.

If you think that's bad, then you do NOT want to see the follow up pic.

>Claire singing about her misery

I can't handle it.

>Jeremy's shroom is actually a hat

Either way it's a cap.

>This is my life in reject town
>I sleep outside and on the ground
>on a bed of broken glass and nails

Even as a robot her life is suffering.

What time does the episode air? Or did I already miss it?

2 minutes.

>L rated
L-lewd

Being Moff is suffering.

recording got messed up again, sorry guys.
love that moff has a dreamcast tho

Nevermind he's a jackass

>tfw never any streams
>tfw too poorfag for cable

2 musical episodes in a row

Irving cant wake up

Harvey is such a dick.

>Just a slingshot with a gear

>all this very explicit Dade lusting over Harvey

>Fee is Han Solo and Foo is Chewy
niiiiiiiice

Is this star trek?

What happened to the same VA as Gazpacho that did a voice on Harvey Beaks?

Star Wars
No

STEAM WARS

You guys who have to wait until tomorrow are actually kind of lucky, that was definitely only half the episode, I want to see the rest now!!

DL for Part 1

not gonna happen til midnight-ish at least

Yeah what happened to Dana Snyder?
I know he used to voice a character

To think all this could have been avoided if Moff got laid.

That was fantastic. I only hope they get to do something this good for the series finale.

I didn't expect to dislike someone in this show as much as I do Moff. Dade can be annoying but Moff is just a straight up pathetic, bitter asshole.

This is the first time I can recall he's shown the bitter asshole, usually he's just pathetic. And he was just acting out, it was pretty bad but I'm sure he'll apologize at the end

I just don't like people who dwell on immature shit like him but I guess he'll be over it at the end of this all.

So will this count as episode 9-10? or is tomorrow the 10th episode?

Well, technically, "Steampunks" comprises season 2 episodes 5 & 6. They're made in pairs, you see. But if you're counting segments, they would be the 9th and 10th of the season.

It's unfortunate the "Reject Town" making of video cuts to the orchestra during Harvey & Dade's ship-fuliest dancing pose. But soon you will see.

I didn't know Carl voiced Jeremy and Dade, I like the voices of those characters.

Here's a low quality recording for Steampunks Part I. A few seconds at the start of the second part were lost.
a.pomf.cat/kzgina.mp4
a.pomf.cat/qukcff.mp4

Oh yeah, so how about this episode taking place before Michelle hatched? 'Sup with that?

It's not too strange. Doesn't really conflict with anything. The episodes seem to just provide a sort of insight to Moff's relationship with the Beaks. Plus it's all a dream.

You can really tell they're voiced by the same person when you hear them shouting.

Dude, fucking based.

I missed the first two minutes of the first half, and that was the best part.

also, is Dade supposed to be Moff?

Just watched the episode. It's amazing

She shouldn't play with these toys.

Did Carl just rickroll us?

Why is Claire a robot?
Is that a reference to Cashern's Sins or Galexy Express 999?

C3po

whatever dade

I thought she was a cyborg?

AAAAhh Thnks user from Mexico!!!

The Steampunk two-parter consists of the first two episodes produced in Season 2 and the episode was probably written to take place before the rest of the season. Similar thing happened in Say Uncle where Garnet was in her original form despite having regenerated to a new one a few broadcast episodes beforehand because the creators of the episode thought the episode would air before Garnet regenerated (foiled due to the first StevenBomb).

Huh, when you mention that I remember a few of the staff (including Greenblatt) saying that Steampunks would actually be the first season 2 episodes to actually air instead of what the schedule is now.
I think I like how this one turned out, though.

Yup, it's definitely an appropriate way to cap off this epic run. I'll probably be okay going on hiatus, for a couple of weeks at least, we've got so much stuff to re-watch!

Wow Harvey's dad was getting mad puss.

This

>Harvey's dad was getting mad puss

Tall, good looking people usually do, user.

Easy enough to say but if you wouldn't then you can't expect anyone else to do it.

He's just one of those guys who is obsessed with youth and can't grow up beyond a certain point. He can't comprehend the idea that people get older and have to carry or choose to carry responsibilities.

Greenblatt's sarcasm is gonna get him killed some day

Dade is Moff's equivalent in Harvey's life.

Unless Harvey winds up being gay, Dade is going to wind up just like Moff. Bitter, jealous, and pathetic.

Their friendship is already dissipating and they aren't even teens yet. At least Moff had him for a few years before shit started going downhill. Harvey just forgot Dade existed once he discovered the twins.

Dade will at least be happier hopefully though. Harvey will likely get murdered by Fee and Foo someday and won't be around to torture Dade with the fact that he chose a hot imp girl and her brother over his fat bunny ass. He's a dick but he's correct. They're reckless as shit and will likely get him killed after convincing him to drink and drive.

>There will never be a channel dedicated to animation and cartoons that doesn't try their absolute hardest to fuck over the creators

Steampunks kind of makes it clear Dade has an intense physical attraction to Harvey, he was drooling over him in his sleep before they even spoke. But it's also Harvey's dream...

He just needs to find himself some more bird boipussy

>Harvey just forgot Dade existed once he discovered the twins.
Not true at all. We've seen as much earlier this month with Why Are You Even Friends? and in episodes past like Old Fashioned Dade that Harvey still considers Dade to be his best friend and that they hang out all the time, they just don't get into episode-worthy antics like Fee and Foo.

do you have the lemondrop collection?

I'm pretty sure that established that Harvey appreciates all of his friends immensely and doesn't put them over each other. When he becomes aware Dade is hurt that their relationship may mean little he reaffirms how much he means to him as a friend. He's still much more visibly close to the twins than anyone else, though he and Dade were apparently much more tightly knit when younger.

You're the same guy who asked in the other thread, aren't you.
I remember someone gave sauce in that one. Should be archived somewhere in Desustorage

Desu is dead. And in its place we get

This: cuckchan.org/co/search/

it was just a link to where you can purchase it

Could you see Harvey and Dade being a cute gay couple as adults

Nah.

>Miriam wearing a white dress

Okay, I laughed.

I can imagine it but I don't think it's canon. harvey's getting the fee vee whether he likes it or not

shut up Moff

I think that originally, it was planned that the rest of Season 1 was going to be bombed off earlier (there were five episodes left after Bark Kart), a hiatus would happen afterwards and they would start airing Season 2 episodes staring with a one hour airing of Steampunks in July.

Some of the conceptual Steampunks posters literally say the episode was planned for some time in July.

Also, does this special seem like it's like Atlantis SquarePantis done right (first TV movie of SpongeBob/ZombieBob and a musical too).

Say something nice about Piri Piri, Sup Forums.

Why are you using screencaps of HEART when THERAPY is the superior group_inou song?

She's cute when she's sad

She's enthusiastic, friendly and is one of the few individuals anywhere that can pull off having green hair.

Jokes aside, this scene gave me boners.

You don't really expect this type of board from HB. It felt like Korra.

I guess Moff just did it

She could be less interesting.

She's not Claire.

I wish, but Nick probably won't allow it.

bampu

I still can't believe she's actually a fucking weeb in the show