Is anyone else disappointed in Trump? Is it too late to get someone else to lead the Republican party...

Is anyone else disappointed in Trump? Is it too late to get someone else to lead the Republican party? He is damaged goods and just hurts us every time he opens his mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609
washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-reaches-new-level-of-panic-over-trumps-candidacy/2016/08/03/de461880-5988-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSV2MkFENk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>T. CTR paid shill
Sage

He never had a chance in the first place. Hilary is too powerful and the only people aware of what she did are a few redpilled man children on an Internet image board

Guys.

[NOTE] Please let all shill / troll threads sink like a rockfish. Do not reply. Just let them roll off.

After 16 years of lame ducks we need someone to stir shit up. even alot of leftists know this

And people here are complaining about Hillary shills

They had more than a month to pull a switch-a-roo if they were interested in a different nominee. He is basically confirmed as the model of Republicanism. This change is irreversible. Win or lose, this is his party forever.

I'm almost convinced he's throwing it. He was up so much 2 weeks ago but wouldn't stfu about shit that doesn't matter. Now he's doubling down on the retardness. She's the worse candidate possible why are you doing this trump??????

saged and reported.

I like Johnson tbqh. We should support him jnstead

It's the "one faggot starts the thread and the other one tries to bump it" tactic

He's not doing anything different; it's just normal people and not just republicans are listening now.

It's just one autist posting his lame maymays in every thread. Best to just ignore him.

You're going to catch a ban for that, I guarantee it.

As for you...
>A former Republican congressman said Wednesday that Donald Trump’s nomination was “a mistake of historic proportions" for the Republican Party.

The milk has already been spilled.

No this is a hostile takeover. The GOP will bend to the nationalist will of the God Emperor or we will burn it down.

At least the last two (he posted, first two you quoted) have actual points besides "Trump said something mean."

thank you for CorruptingTheRecord .

Christine Falvo, Clinton state department operative is COO of Trump's PR company... Guess the goy should leave the investigation to the professionals

Not only is Trump's campaign going down in flames but he's taking the others with him. Who's hype for the Democrat supermajority?

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609

Another Paid Hillary employee nice try faggot

Repeating Digits

Kek wills it!

Is anyone else disappointed in Hillary? Is it too late to get someone else to lead the Democratic party? She is damaged goods and just hurts us every time she opens her mouth.

Oh shut up on election day you will vote for Trump but it will be pointless because he is a joke now.

No, no he will not be voting for Trump. He's a medpack.

Oh shut up on election day you will vote for Hillary but it will be pointless because she is a joke now

I am now #withher

Blow me Trump shill. Fuck off. Kill yourself. Shithead.

>increasingly nervous cuck

I expected trump to smarten up in the primaries, but he never did. So I'm not enthusiastic about the prospects of trump smartening up in the general election. He's an old dog, apparently.

Nah. You sound pretty butthurt tbqh.

Thank you for correcting the record!

I couldn't be happier. He's pretty much handed the election to Hillary.

nice linkedin faggot

Nah you

>Is anyone else disappointed in Trump?

Yeah, I am.

I loved the idea of a non-politician shaking up the political system to the core. He's on the verge of killing the 2-party system, which would be the greatest achievement in US political history.

But then I read stuff about him questioning whether NATO is useful, and cozying up to Putin, and it just didn't seem like he actually knows how to effectively protect America's interests internationally, which is a huge issue for me as a conservative. I trust that he WANTS to protect America's interests, but his judgment just seems to be off kilter.

I love it when he tells people to fuck off, but sometimes he carries it so far that I gotta cringe, like when he denigrated McCain's war service, or insulted that Khan family who lost their son in war. I'm really big on supporting US military families, so it totally pisses me off when people trash vets.

It's like he basically has the right attitude, but he just keeps saying weird random shit that sounds really off key to me. I'm pretty sad now about this election.

Many, many, prominent Republicans are furious with him. Not because he's going to "shake things up" (and why the fuck would he? he milks money from the status quo), but because he's a fucking retard who is pissing away the chance for a Republican controlled White House with every single thing he does.

washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-reaches-new-level-of-panic-over-trumps-candidacy/2016/08/03/de461880-5988-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

But, oh, sure. Le shills, not actually concerned Republicans.

Blow me Hillary shill. Fuck off. Kill yourself. Shithead

No one gives a fuck what you think redneck fuck vote for Drumpf won't make a fucking difference.

They shouldn't bring their dead son into politics then.

>LOL HE SAID DRUMPH AGAIN

How more obvious could you correct the correct?

Since when where partisan republicans welcome here? you guys arent much better than the average democrat

Him attacking the Khans pushed me over the edge. I can no longer support him

So which CTR faggot is OP? I say he's Burns Strider. "H-hey b-boss..."

All these weird ass posters typing weird. Like theyre crossed with "epic may may" crowd and social media "u funny xD".

Are the shills always out at full force during this time of day? All that saudi money youre being paid to post stupid shit like this

it's gotten 1000% worse overnight.

Hillary is a moloch satan worshiper of ISIS who works for Soros and wil do many wars and destroy this beautifull nation which is not great and everyone is poor.

Trump will set it right. He will fix things and do great deals. He will make merica great agin.

>They shouldn't bring their dead son into politics then.

Fair enough. But then Trump should be the bigger man and stop with all this petty tit for tat shit. He's causing a lot of needless damage to himself with this. It will give him exactly zero new voters, and it's got the potential to cost him votes. It all looks like a self-inflicted political blunder to me, and I like my presidents to know how to avoid self-inflicted political blunders.

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!

Go shoot yourself in the face, Hill Shill faggot.

Who /correctingtherecord/ here?

I'm gonna buy a new sofa with my shill money this month

>He is damaged goods
somebody explain. why is this?

I dont watch burger news or political debates (lel)

why is Donard Turampu suddenly not kawaii anymore?

lol this gets trotted out every time you notice a bunch of people disagree with you. it's so bad how consistent and homogenous you need this place to be to not piss and cry about itlol

Why are democrats making fun of bald people now?

Check your motherfucking privilege fur scum.

I didn't see it as a blunder. I find it annoying as shit the democrats would parade a dead soldier around in the media for weeks so his parents can attack Trump.

someone answer

Fuck off, Ted.

- All KKK members were Democrats
- Welfare is a ploy to keep blacks voting Democrat
- Blacks owned by white liberal Democrats to this very day 2016

Okay, so literally the board changed sides over night. If it was gradual, like it was when we were all anti bush, to mostly conservative. Not 100% Trump, and then overnight we all Shill4Hill.

Give me a fucking break.

No, we're not.
Fuck off shill.
sage

FUCK OFF CTR you dumb stupid niggers with your low paying job.

I know I'm going to be called a shill but I made the mistake of turning on the news when I got home and the first story is "Trumps campaign in trouble party making plans in case he quits race" WTF please tell me this is a plant story been at work all day haven't seen any news.

LOL nice try, loser

I FUCKED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH MY HUGE COCK!

TRUMPPPP!!!
I LOVE TRUMPPPP!!!!

He tried attacking the mother and father of a dead US soldier because they are muslim... then just as that story got rolling, he repeatedly asked "why cant we use nuclear weapons" "we have them, if we cant use them, why have them"

He pretty much went from looking like a giant asshole, doubling down on being a giant asshole, and then wiped that away by looking like a fucking retard

are you implying Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown didn't deserve it?

This entire board has devolved into 'i'm with [insert here] and shill!'. Its pretty sad desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UcSV2MkFENk

On the flip side... like the Repubs did with the parents of Benghazi victims?

holy shit this board is sooooooooooooooo fucking cancerous today. what the fuck is going on

>he repeatedly asked "why cant we use nuclear weapons"
>according to an unnamed and unconfirmed sources

go fuck yourself you nigger kike shill

Exactly, and only fox news gave a shit.

Now look at all the ones colluding with hillary.

ALL of you shills need to leave NOW

Pic related

Anyone that would have a weapon, but admit they would never use them, is a weak fucking leader.

How could you project such weakness as a president by admitting you are afraid to flex your might?

I can see through your stupid forced "young" sentence structure. It's not just your post either, many people are talking like you with different flag proxies.

Either some random forum/group is raiding Sup Forums.
Or the paid interns are out. Not even Sup Forums forms sentences like you unless theyre trolling, even then they accompany their troll with a pic.

MODS: So by your flagrant inaction, it seems you will allow shitposters to fill the board up with copypasta text stating the same motherfucking thing as the thread an hour and a half ago, so long as it benefits Corrupt the Record.
GIVEN that: I will personally be spamming the board with this copypasta as often as I can, to slide your favored pro Hillary threads down to the fucking bottom where they belong.
OF course: I expect you to ban me for doing that, which is a chickenshit thing to do, but I guess you need those sweet Hillary bucks to pay the bills amirite?
SO hopefully: other anons will copypasta this text and run with it too.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

Yes dude don't worry. More media bullshit as always. They're distracting from the shit show that was the DNC.

The source would be former CIA Director and former Trump adviser Michael Hayden and has been reported by just about everyone by now

>I didn't see it as a blunder.

I do. And from what I've been reading, there's a lot of Republican candidates who see it as a blunder, and Trump's staff and family see it as a blunder. And, most importantly, the news media is continually reporting on it as a blunder. You might not care what the news media thinks, but the fact is that it's the news media that reaches the undecided voters, so if the news media spins it negative then that automatically becomes a problem for the Trump campaign.

All Trump had to do was simply say: "I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm also uncomfortable that you used your son's death for political purposes." That would have been a total home run for Trump -- he would have gotten his point across in a way that nobody could have criticized. Plus it would have shown people that he can take a negative and artfully turn it into a positive.

Trump is shooting himself in the foot because he never wanted to be president. The dumb yokels of my country carried him farther than he wanted to be carried. Now it's time for him to eject.

Except it wasnt in a speech, or in the media. It was a person talking to his adviser in private. Trump really didnt get why we dont use nukes in places like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc

This again, the same person who had no idea what the nuclear triad was. Projecting power, and really not understanding something so basic are 2 totally different things

He still is stop falling for CTR bait and misinformation.

awww are you upset someone disagreed with you in your hugbox? fuck you for turning this board into the right wing tumblr.

Me 2 trumpBro, but must push on. If we get through the week..into nov. U have to vote.trump. in pure spite of Killary if nothing else.

he's exactly the way I expected him to be. still better than the crooked establishment.

He's an elite CEO. He is the crooked establishment. Don't lower yourself to the level of his supporters from my country, which are clueless rednecks and whitetrash.

a shekel for the good goy

Can we get a dump of redpill images to counter this bullshit? My folder has been lost.
Post and sage shill threads.

Trump is tanking in the polls. Data doesn't lie dude.

You're absolutely right. I'm a #CruzMissile now.

He is running out of steam thats for sure. He is looking like a wreck...there is a reason why that bitch had like 2 media conferences in a year, they are fucking old as dinosaurs, their bodies nor ther minds can take it.

We are witnessing Trumps meltdown.

Orange Cheeto Boy is running out of dust

Thank you for correcting the record Cruz

Sage this crap ffs
It's getting painful to post here, half of the catalog is shills
but hey let's be real now, shall we?
An old time-tested technique, passed down to me by my autistic bloodline

GET OFF MY BOARD SHILS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE