We can all agree this was sitcom kino, right?

We can all agree this was sitcom kino, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=War9m52LrV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5AYWN38nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best ending any sitcom ever had

youtube.com/watch?v=War9m52LrV4

S1: Kino
S2-4: Solid stuff
S5: Only good for My Lunch
S6-7: Flick-tier garbage
S8: Not a bad way to go out
S9: Did anyone here actually watch this?

Agreed

Turk had shit taste

Season 9 is pretty underrated imo. Yes it is not anywhere near the greatness of original Scrubs but by the end of the season it had it's own pretty good rhythm going. Wish they made some more, and gave it some time for more of the original actors to come back.

>sex joke, everyone is wacky, someone is being a jerk(dr cox or janitor) wacky, sex joke, wacky sex joke, sad thing, everyone looks really sad at the floor, credits
I could have been a writer for Scrubs.

Season 9 got better towards the end, but it had a very rough start. I wonder if they changed writers mid way.

Meant to reply to

No, we can't. It was trash.

Community is better.

One of the best finales for any TV show, period. Not #1 but top 10 for sure, maybe even top 5.

Literally never understood why anyone watched this trash

"we"

No every season started to go worse and worse, you could tell they were starting to run out of ideas for the show.

"wuz"

Seasons 1-8 are kino. Season 9 is shit.

Maybe not the best, but definitely the comfiest sitcom and pretty re watchable too.

>inb4 Always Sunny plebs flood in to shill their shit show.

>pre-emptive butthurt

So we all agree that he is literally our guy?

>it looks benign to me
>benign, benign and a half

kek, based doctor jan itor

"Turkleton"

Why is Zach Braff such a faggot though?

season ends
instructions for dancing starts playing

they ruined his character after the first few seasons, they tried to milk him too much.

love the show but its often too emotional and cheesy

>it's a John C. McGinley carries the entire show with his god-tier acting ability epispde

>Joke about JD and Turk singing
>Dr.Cox is actually funny
>Carla says something uppity and comes across as some know-it-all asshole
>Elliot is awkward but cutesy
>Chief M.D is a bitter but realistic comedic asshole
>10 minutes in it gets really sad which lasts for 15 or so minutes
>Teary, emotional heartstring puller stuff
>Then some wacky joke with JD and Turk again xD

Should've just left out JD, Turk, Carla and Elliot.

all this effort to point out that Dr. Cox and Bob Kelso, and sometimes the janitor are the only good characters.

Also pointing out how every episode follows the same formula.

>Wacky introduction
>Sad moment for ages
>Then some out of the blue joke completely ruining the tone

yeah that's my only complaint really, scrubs is definitely one of the better recent (fuck me it started 16 years ago) but the summing up and lesson learned at the end of a lot of episodes was really too fucking cheesy and on the nose.

other than that though, as far as modern mainstream sitcoms go it's pretty great.

friends>scrubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hey kids let me tell you about all these woman I fucked(how I met your mother)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AIDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>big bang theory

Yes

if you are going to knock this show, atleast point out there are 5 JD has a day dream sketches each episode (only half are ever funny) like youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5AYWN38nk

>(((zach braff)))

>No sir, it's just Turk
>That's your first name
>You think my name is Turk Turkleton?

Kelso is a treasure

Medfag here, this is probably one of the only shows that captures working in the hospital almost perfectly.

how easy is it to sleep with big booty Latina women who have a lot of emotional baggage? I mean hypothetically as a white guy

bringing back most of the characters is what trashed it. aside from the lead blonde chick trying to be jd, rest of the chars were solid imo

I never liked the ending monologue from Elliot in each episode
Also I didn't like Elliot, period. Made me want to punch him in his stupid face

Tomboy Elliot was best

JD was a good character the first few seasons then became faggot caricature of himself

>Season 8
>finale

ISHYGDDT

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally speaking, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The mix between artificial drama and hurr durr le random cutaway gag is dreadful. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. it's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

>S9: Did anyone here actually watch this?

Yeah, they replaced JD with someone even more annoying. That chick from Red State

>Elliot
Fuck I meant JD

OH MAAAAAAAN

Stop posting, peter

Its one of the only shows I can think of that I would tell people I'm a fan of, but at the same time hate multiple characters, one of them being the MAIN character.

Rare oddity man

community was better imo

but that's every episode

Absolutely fucking kino.