Is it wrong to find her sexier BECAUSE of the eyepatch?

Is it wrong to find her sexier BECAUSE of the eyepatch?

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fujitas
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VkmHHBoI
youtube.com/watch?v=lANdM-QF9Ps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Eleven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck does she look like that Assassin bitch Iroh fucked from Last Airbender?

This leads to so many questions. How did she lose her eye? How long ago did she lose it? Why does she work in a seedy part of San Fransokyo collecting betting money for bot fights?

I wish waifufags would die off already.

I wish you would die off already.

She's probably just a model of that gang of female mooks that were going to be working for the bad guy.

I doubt she has a tragic and complex past.

There was a theory a while back that she's a leftover of when they were gonna add a couple of villians called the Fujita Sisters to the movie. They scrapped that idea, of course. Not sure how much of that theory is true though.

There's concept art.

disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fujitas

No?
Are you an idiot?

>The one on the right is so cute.

One can only hope that they get added to the TV series. One can also hope that the TV series doesn't turn out to be shit.

>[the warriors intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VkmHHBoI

not all that wrong, it adds a level of mystery to the character and some people find that attractive.

its expected

Theory 1: She doesn't actually have a missing eye, she just likes the way the eye-patch looks on her
Theory 2: She doesn't have a missing eye, she has a Lazy eye and the eye-patch is over her good eye to try to strengthen the lazy one.

>Theory 1

Who the hell wakes up one morning and deceides that they wanna wear an eyepatch all the time?

She probably has a day job working as a bank teller or in a supermarket, she just wears the eye patch to the bot fighting.

>tfw no potty-mouthed eyepatched indian gf

Hipsters? Posers? Insecure Nerds who want to badass when she goes to what's basically a seedier version of BATTLEBOTS.

Nope, working at bot-fighting arenas are her bread and butter. The pay isn't the best but she's been doing it for so long that she can't see herself doing anything else. It also doesn't help that undergroud bot-fighting is illegal.

I have yet to see hipsters wearing eyepatches for no reason.

Aspiring pirates?

No, that's a common thing. Why do you think so many anime girls have eyepatches?

Hopefully the Fujitas appear in the BH6 series, whenever that materializes.

The key word is YET. It's the natural progression of Hipster eyewear. First they pretended to have bad eyes by wearing faux glasses, so their condition will only worsen by pretending to be missing an eye. 5 or 10 years from Big Hero Ray Charles glasses and walking sticks are HUGE in the Hipster communities.

Next they'll be using wheelchairs and handicapped parking spaces.

>Hopefully the Fujitas appear in the BH6 series, whenever that materializes.

Next year, I think.

Eyepatch vs Hair over one eye?

Hair over one eye is infinitly sexier.

Why not both.

Maybe not on the same girl though.

Depends on the girl in question. The eye-patch works on OP girl.

Yes. It is not allowed

What game is that from?

Depends on what you're going for.
Hair over eye is fine for a regular chick but if you want a sexy tough chick eye patch is better.

Absolutely not. If anything you're stranger if you don't find the eyepatch sexy.

Extra hole to cum in.

If she has an eyepatch that'll allow me to take it off and stick my weenie in her eye for some kinky sex.

[AYAYAYAYAY intensifies]

What if her eye's fine and she just wears the patch to look tough?

Dreamfall Chapters
youtube.com/watch?v=lANdM-QF9Ps

Mira is a beautiful and tender soul.

That must be one small weenie if you plan on fitting it in an eyesocket.

Nah senpai, if you notice you'd see that the animators gave her huge eyes. Huge eyes = huge eye sockets.

The whole robot fight ring are just a bunch of geeks and hobbyists trying to play badass for a night.
In their real lives they're all desk and pedestrian jobs.

>3d woman from a kids movie
>sexy

I think you should go out and socialize more then sitting at home all day
watching cartoons if you find non existing women attractive.

>came to Sup Forums
>complaning about people finding animated women attractive

People like you should be euthanized for your newfaggotry.

>not a pair of sisters where one has her hair over the eye to make her sister feel better

Or something like that.

What if she's like a baker or a cop or librarian in real life.

She's probably a store clerk working in the Japanese version of 7/11 or something shittier.

Isn't 7/11 Japanese?

I like bank teller, where she'd have to wear nice clothes.

Girls with eyepatches are better, it's just a simple fact

>In 1927, Southland Ice Company employee John Jefferson Green began selling eggs, milk, and bread from one of 16 ice house storefronts in Dallas, with permission from one of Southland's founding directors, Joe C. Thompson, Sr.

>dat patch

fuck

You assholes are giving so much attention to a character that was only in one scene of the whole movie. Less than a minor character. We should be talking about the best girl instead.

where the hell did you get the idea that 7/11's are Japanese?

>two eyes

Disgusting.

Get the fuck out.

>7-Eleven Inc. is headquartered in the US city of Dallas. Its parent company, Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., is located in Tokyo. Seven-Eleven Japan is held by the Seven & I Holdings Co. holding company.

No.

>that awkward moment when you realize the nebbish guy applying for a small business loan to open a Christian book store is actually the superbuff guy who never wears a shirt to the robot fighting arena

>he's stood in the queue
>looks at teller
>wonders
>holds up thumb so it covers one eye
>just a single quick acknowledging nod as he leaves

Someone should do that Fight Club monologue except with Hiro and some of the characters from the robot fights.

That fanfic probably exists somewhere in the expansive sea of shitty BH6 sequels, rewrites and Hirogo fics. If not, yeah, someone should, but not shitty.

>yfw rose has two eyes

Am I missing something here? What happened to her arm?

it's in the shadows she just walked out of

It looks like it was burnt off.

ok

Why not both