What the fuck? This was actually pretty good!

What the fuck? This was actually pretty good!

Nah. I really appreciated that they made the most badass character an American but the CGI dragons sucked and Bale/Butler had no chemistry despite the fact they were best buddies. It also kind of didn't go anywhere exciting with the premise. I admire the idea of it and McConaughey's character but not much else.

>american opinion

didn't read

Well yeah, obviously it is flawed but not as sucky ass bad as people made it to be at the time or afterwards - though the really shitty trailers didn't help to promote the movie. The dragons... I really didn't mind, not too bad.

ya it was pretty amazing idea, executed well. Super underrated apocalyptic movie. Unrelated underrated movie is 30 days of night

>McConaughey
>Bale

it came out too soon, if it came post dark knight trilogy and after the McConaughey renaissance it would have been a mega hit

Probably yeah.

butler was also a literally who when it came out

Why was he a thing for a while?

I will never not enjoy their ESB reenactment.

300. That's it.

Van Zan did nothing wrong

>remember seeing this scene in theatres
>Holy fuck he's a god damn ultra giga gonna kill this nigga
>Wait..what just happened?
Everytime i will remember this sad confusion upon viewing this kino.

They tried to make him a thing after 300, but I think Olympus Has Fallen ended any chance of that. Still, he's a name that people recognize. Hell, he was in How to Train Your Dragon, and these days animated movies are cast purely for name recognition.

Oh yeah. Already forgot that one.

More like Trips of Fire am I right haha

All memes aside, it was a good flick

Don't forget it also has Alexander Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi.

Reenactment kino.

>Did you make that up?
>Of course I did.

I loved the first Dragonheart movie