Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

Who is that, and what the fuck is smosh?

This 28 year old has 8 million dollars by making YouTube shit. What do you have OP?

Literally who?

el justo?

Wish i had his jawline. Whoever he is

>Smosh
Yea I remember it being popular like... 10+ years ago. It was never funny but faggots loved it.

Did the gay couple break up?

As long as they make more honest game trailers I don't give a shit if that faggot left

What happened? I don't wanna watch.

Is this the thing about him joining InfoWars?

smosh only succeeded because they got in early

good on them for staying moderately relevant for this long, I suppose, but I haven't watched one of their videos for god knows how long

barats and bereta was better

Who
Fucking
Cares

>relevant
I'll have to take your word for it. I totally forgot they existed.

barats and bereta are part of the smosh team now and produce content for them
fucking traitors

So he will stop making god-awful movies now?

I remember this guy film a video of proposing to his gf only for her to reject him a day later.

The kicker is he made a video with her explaining why she didn't want to marry his ass, his face throughout the video was legit dead inside.

fucking WHOMST?

when did Sup Forums start to love normie youtube cancer so much? when these fags were actually relevant i don't remember anyone giving a shit about them here.

Theres nothing worse when you're a good looking guy and a girl REJECTS you.

Bet you'll know all about it huh?

Who the fuck is this and how is he Sup Forums related?

Quick rundown please!

i dont give a fuck about smosh but chances are if you dont know who this is then youre too young for this site

Literally underage turds browsing my Sup Forums. Fuck off

Anthony left because Smosh is a business with like 100 employees now

It's no longer just him & ian being retards

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
Fucking liberal cancer

>smosh is still a thing

The only people who could possibly care about Smosh are literal children. Yes, they were successful a decade ago, no that doesn't mean we kept up with their retarded shit. Might as well tell us that Tobuscus stopped making videos

Gold digger gf confirmed.

what about people who were literal children a decade+ ago

>smosh only succeeded because they got in early

Not really, they were among the first to actually make content with decent production values, they took youtube seriously unlike everyone besides AVGN & a few others

You have to ride the gravy train for all it's worth. There are no second chances.

Then you should have moved on

ironically, smosh was always a channel for internet babies

SHUT

UP

i only saw the pokemin video desu

Only 8 millions?

He's so much better looking than her

(assuming you are not underage)

Do you remember when youtube first became popular? You don;t even have to watch their videos, they've been on youtube since the beginning

The whole point was he was one of the original people who created original """funny""" sketches

24, this is smosh to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI

Anthony should fugg Lilly

What ever happened to Evil Iguana?

So he left so he can make shitty vlogs?

Always got the feeling that Ian was the one who came up with majority of ideas for their videos. Don't know for sure though could have been other way around.