Is this accurate Sup Forums?

Is this accurate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131
artemispanthar.tumblr.com/post/144408845352/i-know-cn-advertising-in-too-deep-as-an-event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Regarding what?

UG is being cancelled, that's true, but a lot of cartoons are having a bad time, considering TTGO massive presence on the channel and that without counting SU constant hyatuses.

Think it's missing your new favorite show Teen Titans Go.

Regular Show, Adventure Time and Steven Universe don't even get regular reruns now

former 2 only air new episodes on saturdays and they silently switched to thursdays since yoursday without even a single announcement

SU just gets random timeslots and their proper reruns are only on the weekend ant they're only the latest episodes

Meanwhile, TTG and PPG dominate the timeline all the way, fuck them

pic related, a more accurate representation

Looking at gumball, steven, and clarence head shapes piss me off

Does any have any idea why are just so indifferent with their scheduling?

Yes, UG's the only show on CN what is actually entertaining and doesn't have any Tumblr drama

because Turner Broadcasting, commercials and oh yeah money money sweet hot money.

Cartoon Network France evenly distributes most of the US shows together and most of them get proper timeslots on that channel.

source: just your average french Sup Forumsfag

>putting We Bare Bears with the cool kids

Hey a man can dream...

At least it's not Johnny Test.

UG isn't my favorite show, but it definitely gives off early-CN vibes, so it's alright in my opinion.

They definitely get like the third most time on the channel.
They're the handicapped kid that the cool kids hang out with to seem diverse.

I think your picture is missing one key element OP that kinda ruins everything you're trying to say...

Well I don't watch CN outside of when new episodes of shows I like air so I can't speak for how often it airs reruns but it's new episode schedule is pretty damn spotty.

SU DOES get regular reruns on weekdays: said reruns are in themed blocks picked out by the crew

PPG also gets rerun only roughly as much as SU (there's gonna be a marathon on Sunday but there's been marathons for various shows on sundays this summer)

TTG is also not as grossly reran as it used to

Gumball also gets reran a ton, though not as much as TTG and an hour each day is 6 AM filler

you're right about AT and RS

UG is shit, user

>TTG is also not as grossly reran as it used to
>PPG also gets rerun only roughly as much as SU

It's not even the only show that doesn't have any tumblr drama. Clarence, TTG, WBB. Shows that have drama but the drama isn't classified as "tumblr" would be Regular Show and Gumball.

Only two shows can be classified like that and somehow that makes Uncle Grandpa Cartoon Networks only saving grace in your opinion? Well...I mean, feel free to have your opinions, but it's misinformed and shit.

UG's problem was it's entire theme was being weird instead of just having weird characters and episode plots like AT and RS. Normal people watch RS and laugh because it's a bird and a racoon acting like immature 20 year olds and then weird stuff happens. Normal people look at UG and get uncomfortable because they don't know what the fuck they're watching.

(you)

UG's problem was that it was created in the wrong era

had it'd been created during the gross-out weird shit in the 90's, maybe even during nicks prime, this show would have lasted a bit longer

>TTG
don't get me wrong, it's still reran too much, grossly so, but taking up almost a third of the schedule is a far cry from the worst days
>PPG
there's been an hour a day of SU each weekday and 2 hours on saturdays
PPG's been getting an hour a day on both Weekdays and weekends
Heck, previously and on upcoming days PPG's only getting half an hour of reruns (though the upcoming part may be out of date) There's also a marathon on sunday but what show gets marathoned on sunday changes each week
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

UG was honestly a bit boring early on

UG was better than it had any right to be. I recently catched that episode with all the guest animators and it was really entertaining
>WTF Mr. Warbuton was in it

I feel sad for hating it when it first came out

>WTF Mr. Warbuton was in it
no he wasn't, not that I know of

Nah, Gumball, WBB, and Clarence are also exceptional shows.

Cartoon Network? Is that the Teen Titans Go Channel?

Clarence and Gumball aren't tumblry either.

Uncle Grandpa was actually a funny as fuck show, great visual gags and pretty hilarious dialogue sometimes too. I still don't get why everyone hated it for the most part? Because it was goofy? They missed out.

it kinda felt tryhard, forced, and boring at first, so that left a bad impression

>AT and RS don't get reruns

I remember the days they pretty much aired Regular Show almost all day and I was fine with it. I feel like this karma for not complaining and thinking this was because now it's just TTG all day.

Yeah, they fucking are. They're not full-blown Adventure Time, but still.

I know it's a small gripe, but I can't stand that guy's voice. I don't hate it, I just can't sit down to watch it.

>WBB, and Clarence are also exceptional shows.
Exceptionally average.

>it kinda felt tryhard, forced, and boring

Just like current Gumball

No they aren't.

Your forgot to attach your "cartoonsnowvs20yearsago.jpg" pic

Where are the action cartoons?

You have to hope any given AT or SU episode isn't slice of life.

boy what Steven Universe fan made this

Yea, the Canadians suck, awful hockey team

Yes it is. It's normal for mortals and simple beings to fear a god.

Wait, since when did Regular Show have drama?

I never got too in-depth to the behind-the-scenes stuff but I just assumed RS was just normal.

UG IS TOO BASED!

It's random and weirdness incarnate I thought kids love that shit

The "drama" their likely referring to is Mordecai's incessant romance/love triangle/beta drama that gummed up a lot of the more recent episodes - it was kinda hard to watch

They're still going with that?

The last few episodes I saw were him getting together with a cloud girl and the red robin moving away, and that was years ago. Did she come back or something?

what show is the qt on the far right

yes, though thats in the background right now because now the show has actually been experimenting with arcs: One where Rigby goes back to high school to get his diploma, and one where the park is underneath a big dome and scientists are studying it: it seems that the arcs will converge with the season finale

That actually sounds kinda cool if I'm being honest. I haven't been keeping up with Regular Show for years now.

Why is he so powerful?

>The Autistic cartoon character is the French Canadian of Cartoon Network
Fuck you...

kek.

1. 4th wall breaking powers
2. hes literally magical and can bend reality but seems unaware of his power to do so
3.I remember him getting the shit beaten out of him by a girl and being scared of cavemen so he actually might not be all that strong

Apperently, he's really good at wrestling.

What is that thing between Aku and The Lich?

I seriously can't make it out for the life of me.

You should join the talkback of the penultimate episode tonight at 7:45 EST maybe. You probably won't be able to follow but you can ask about catching up.

That's Vaatu, the giant evil kite from S2 of korra

No fuck you, UG is still utter crap.

>being this ultimate butthurt

Lmao

I have been saying this repeatedly, but I have to reiterate yet again: I do not understand the treatment Steven gets AT ALL. They hold it off for months on end without as much as a hint of information, then they suddenly decide to what amounts to the mid-finale of their third second season, they give it THE BEST possible time slot- Friday 6 PM, when there isn't a child in America not glued to a TV screen and then they just... Stop. They silently air one more episode, without any fanfare and that's it.

This is insane. These are actions of a mad-man. If they want to kill the show- fine, just put it in 7 AM time slot and air the rest of the episodes, done. If they want to capitalize on it treat every single episode like a big deal, merchandise, promotion, EVERYTHING and then milk every single episode to the last drop.

It's as if they had NO IDEA how to handle this show. It's like there are people at the very top of the ladder who only hold the "on" and "off" switch and for some reason they really dislike SU, but right beneath them there's these people who really want it to succeed and as soon as they get the green light, they do everything they can to make it work. This whole thing has bearings of ideologically-based civil war, I swear.

They make it an event to milk their Tumblr fanbase into watching the show whenever it's on, but don't show it off in reruns so that there aren't many legit ratings dips.

Don't be fooled, SU is the golden child, but they do what they do to drive the most possible views of the show ON TELEVISION. If they showed SU every week instead of in their bombs, then a new episode isn't special, so the fanbase streams it on whatever site. If they never show it, you get a failed show. If you hand it out rarely, it's a fucking event to watch.

It clearly works, because the Bombs get huge views, and the show doesn't get old because of endless reruns like, say, Spongebob did.

The crossover with steven Universe was amazing. Took the piss out of all the people who went on about SRS BSNS and shipping and muh lore and muh plot. Sometimes a cartoon needs to be light and fun and not rely on being dark and serious.

I mean I get that, but like I've said, there would be SOME information, some desire to actually promote the show. On some level the execs have to realize they've completely killed whatever hype there was for the show. Hype is a good thing. If you want the show to be successful you capitalize on it, not kill it.

Other CN shows have also been getting spotty premier schedules, often comparable to SU, but no one notices because they're not as popular

artemispanthar.tumblr.com/post/144408845352/i-know-cn-advertising-in-too-deep-as-an-event

>that Gus

You do realize that PPG has a Rerun on 2:00 only

I thought people shunned the new PPG for being udder crap.

I mean I guess it's not that bad. I do like the characters. For whatever reason in neo PPG the power puff girls feel more like individuals than in the original. I think the voices fit quite well and the jokes aren't bad most of the time.

Though basically everything else is wrong with it. Bad animation, plots that don't make any sense and stupid culture pandering that makes this as dated as ever. It also reeks of being a lame cash grab for above reasons and any other reasons I've forgotten or omitted.

though I've only seen like 2-3 episodes so I could be wrong about everything.

Does anyone have that picture of blossom with crying emojis in there eyes?

Fucking based.

Uncle G still gets to fuck yo bitches.

Is TTG popular because lots of people watch it or because it's viewers purchase lots of the merchsndise?

A lot of people watch it.

Although it's kind of hard not to when it's on 90% of the time. It got beaten by SU on the week it came back, but otherwise it's mostly at the top.

But, isn't he related to them?

>Bunnicula doesn't even get the chance to show up

convince me to watch that show, that stitch sounding mother fucker turned me off right quit.

Making UG a loli won't change my mine.

he still ugly tho