Wasted years...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HpJPkf3TdU&t=108s
youtube.com/watch?v=IMk0uxrxG9A
youtube.com/watch?v=K_GDm_jcIvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no Emily Perkins wife

It's a rough feeling.
I could see the two of us in a very close, very rewarding, very caring and intimate marriage.

It seems she married a fan. I hope they're happy.

That's actually pretty sweet.

>she's ovulating!

hnng

emily is hot stuff

>when you find out she was bald at the time and that's a wig

her real hair is much nicer anyway desu

Still cute with the short hair though.
youtube.com/watch?v=6HpJPkf3TdU&t=108s

idk how you can find either of these slores hot

>hot

you don't get it

>when your girfriend strips it all off

wtf is this?

> Ginger Snaps

Name a better 3 film horror series. You can't.

I can't really think of any, most good horror films are standalone or have bad/mediocre sequels. To be fair, the third Ginger Snaps isn't very good either.

I really love the soundtracks of the movies youtube.com/watch?v=IMk0uxrxG9A
youtube.com/watch?v=K_GDm_jcIvA

It's not bad, it's just different.

GS 2 was the cringey predictable one...GS1 and 3 were more unique. And GS3 had that twist ending.

GS2 is more of a traditional horror movie, but I love the atmosphere and the characters in it. I don't really remember the end of the third movie so I should probably rewatch it soon.

Yes you should.

Fuck off, OP. You're really starting to piss me off with these threads you keep making, as if you were the first person to recognize the potential for Ginger Snaps to be a Sup Forums thing. You're not special for working out that Brigitte is the superior waifu, either. I came to that conclusion long before you did, I've watched Ginger Snaps more times than you have, and I even beat you to the whole "the first sequel is surprisingly good, but forget the prequel" meme, as well. Ginger Snaps is my thing – not yours. Where are you in your journey right now? Did you notice that The Breakfast Club is knitted from the same fabric, already? The Wikipedia articles on gothic rock and post-punk – hit them up yet? Have you started justifying SPECIFIC nu-metal songs, such as Korn's "Hollow Life", as the purest forms of artistic expression based on the philosophical stance that the human condition is defined by angst? inb4 you convince yourself that you should have been born female. Been there, done that. Cunt.

These threads are fun, it's like I'm living the same day on repeat.

Do you like your edge?

VOLUMINOUS DISCHARGE