It's a 'your fetish' episode

it's a 'your fetish' episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9WMCueQFYU
murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no stop thats my fetish too

feepy beepy

>mfw there are hardly any cartoons with bimbos in them.

Me watching Zootopia in mixed company.

I can't help it. I like size difference and interspecies romance and predator/prey stuff.

>tfw only shows with hourglass expansion episodes are shitty

>mfw
Cartoons were good to me throughout my budding-fetishist childhood.

That one Halloween episode of the Even Stevens where everyone is turned into Ren(?) and is otherwise robotic and eyeless for the entire day until the conversion?

Send me more.

>It's an episode featuring your fetish
>It's on the wrong character

>mfw TUFF Puppy's only muscle growth episode was based entirely around Bird Brain instead of Kitty and/or Dudley

Do you know how rarely they rape people in cartoons?

>Its a Sup Forums only like cartoons because of fetishes and only talk about it, instead of the dozen interesting to pics of this form of art thread.

I know that will never is going to happen.

>It's a "didn't know you had this fetish until now" episode

That's why I always wear baggy pants

Belly button fetish

>it's a "you're scared of the circumstances the character is in and you don't know why only to grow up and realize it could be interpreted in a way that sexually satisfies you" episode
The only thing keeping me from being scared at night is imagining a really tough muscley guy in the closet ready to rape me instead of a scary monster

>it's a "every episode of Totally Spies" episode

Any episode with /ss/

>that spoiler

My fetish is women being impregnated with things they should not be, there is no such episode.

Stupid rare-in-fiction fetish....

youtube.com/watch?v=a9WMCueQFYU

>gender bending

Not as common as it could be, but I'm glad that normies love it and so there is always a new suply of fanart.

not so much about slow mind change into a girl, but I can take what I can get and be happy with this

>its a giant growth episode
>male characters grow

>its a beach episode
>female cast is nowhere to be found

reee i hate getting fetish-edged

>you're not bi and the character it's happening to isn't what you're attracted to

My fetish is having sex with drugged or unconscious girls after having obtained informed consent beforehand, so... uh...

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

OP my fetish is so niche no one not even Franch would pity me in a way to where I can let out a quick fap break

That episode of the Fairly Odd Parents where timmy is walking nude in public avoiding people ... or the episode where marge and homer are walking nude in public avoiding people ... yeah that gave me my exhibitionism fetish.

Damn that was hot, like cartoons don't do body types like this enough.