Tfw chad

>tfw chad
You jellynelly willy lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPstt6BSMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because I don't care about meaningless sex with a bunch of whores.

Me neither, I just like the attention
hopefully I score with the aryan goddess I censored and breed many white lithuanian children

What's the point here?

a white woman is worth 50 indian women
and this is my second day

FUCKINH NORMIE

outoutout

kek. White women throw themselves on niggers, you need to take the red pill bro.

If you were Italian you'd fuck them all at the same time.

/thread

This isn’t your /r9k/ safespace, faggots. Fuck off.

But I'm a lithuanian gentleman who wants love and passion and romance
*puts on his fedora
heh, I guess a night out for the two of us would be a good thing, we could both learn a thing or two.
*teleports behind you*
Though you ain't my type, baby
*stabs you in the back

Leaveleaveleave, normie

Protip: just because you "matched" with someone on Tinder doesn't mean shit. The majority of women on that site never meet a single person from it irl, and even if you manage to convince her to hang out irl more likely than not it won't lead anywhere. Girls use apps to get attention and in the hope that Chad will somehow find and choose them over all the other basic girls.

This.

you are half right, half wrong. I am not going to explain why I think so, anyway I just like the attention that someone likes me and that is all. I'm not a slut.

This.

FPBP

You're already a step above most guys if you match with someone. I never get any matches.

just be yourself

This. 700+ matches, 10+ dates with different girls and nothing to show for it except weirdo stories.

Pathetic.

>700+ matches

You need a brain transplant if you are searching meaningful relationships on Tinder

I'd like yours since I'd like one that has never been used xDDDXDXDAdsadSdSAd s
upvote me NOW!!!!!!!!

Don't have a choice in the looks department

The thing is, women don't put effort in tinder matches because psychologically they know it's a hookup app, nothing meaningful will come out of it.

They either get in bed with you on first date and forget about you or they hear your funny stories, laugh and then move over.

the previous post was a joke, this one will be serious
are you overweight? what would you say is wrong with you that you don't get the pussy? I'd say focus on that and try to improve. As an expert in memetics and online women, I could definitely be of help to my fellow nordic man.

Get an interesting bio, it works magic. Keep it original, funny and interesting.

t. armchair expert on women

what does your say, pal teach us

This isn't Facebook normie

Yeah, my Tinder results are pathetic, it's annoying you have it better than me just because you were born good-looking, I wish I could have the same chances

I was born disabled and still am :-DDD
you have it better than me even if I am better looking and white

To be fair I swipe right a lot.

Yeah it might work like that. Here in Lithuania many use it "for shits and giggles" too, or simply for instagram followers.

nu nahui nani
what city are you from? why haven't you planted your seed in all of them

disabled how?

I'm not overweight or anything. I don't know to be honest. I like saying I'm ugly, cause I never match with anyone, but I don't look too retarded. But I might be saying that just cause I'm used to looking at myself. lel

I've tried writing a little bit about myself - hobbies etc - but it never really helps anything

What would you say is ugly about your face? big nose? weak jaw? small chin? big eyes? too small eyes? eyes too wide apart? you're not white?

"Just a guy that wakes up at 5 & stares at the ceiling for the next two hours.

I like cooking, painting and playing football.

I think faster than I can type which leads to pretty gruesome grammatical errors, so you may get an urge of killing me if you are a grammar nazi.

I am a funny guy but I am also very lame at starting conversations, so expect a weird/cheesy line you decide to swipe right."

It's not a great bio, but it got me 118 matches from 0 matches.

Vilnius. Not really interested in hookups and like the Indian guy said, it's shit for anything serious.

My bio is "Aš galiu išmokyti tave ispaniškai" (I can teach you Spanish), they fucking love it.

yeah you're brave, I could never put up that cringy shit on my profile

>simply for instagram followers.
They do that there too? Indian women also use dating apps for promoting their instas.

what if I told them I can teach them japanese would that get me more puss?

Why would you consider yourself ugly and unfuckable? Even niggers get laid, you need to start loving yourself first bro, why would anyone like you if you yourself don't like yourself?

Yep. Also plenty of them have their FB in their bio, just to inflate their friend count and get more likes.

Hey, maybe you'll find a nice weeb girl so you could go for it.

>Hey, maybe you'll find a nice weeb girl so you could go for it.
no I won't man, why are you lying to me? japanese is that language for weirdos and spanish is a meme language for women
Why couldn't you tell me the truth? Why did you have to lie
this was a test

There's nothing that immediatly sticks out. I think I look fine for the most part. Some real 10/10 qts have been into me in the past but on Tinder I'm fuck all.

Wise words, mane. I'll work on it.

I gotta be going though. Need to chop down some gay ass trees.

I've matched with girls who had pepes in their pictures, so everything's possible.

take better pictures, learn from females they are experts at this, they can make themselves with camera tricks from looking 6/10 to models.
You've just got bad photos, try to take more interesting ones. One thing I know for sure is that professional photos>amateur bad lightning photos

jibanos wilnietes
fui lenkes

My friend got 5 matches by using a picture of a noose and "I just want to hang out" as a bio.

This. Fat chicks can even manage to make themselves look thin with better angles.

keisčiausia tai jei swipinu Kaune ten per 15min 15 matchų surenku : ^ )

įmesk savo foto

This is way too true. Tinder made me an expert in pointing out fat chicks.

Oi ne. Aš 6/10 manlet aushwitz mode esu, tiesiog keliaujant gerų foto pasidaręs

nenori tapti draugais ir kartu užkariauti lietuvaičių putes?

friend zoned again X(

ar tu pasiruošes įveikti ordas plaukuotų ispanų bei italų?

HAI, ORE HA ZETTAI NI MAKENAI OTOKO NI ARU!!!!!!

>No because I don't care about meaningless sex with a bunch of whores.

>I just like the attention
You sound like a woman

it's true man unless you are that kind of man, after having meaningless sex for the first time you just lose your interest unless you are that kind of uncultured man

nobody likes curry pussy

h-ha ha that's absurd, I'm not a woman, haha stop fooling around LOL haha

Curry pussy better than white pussy with nigger cum filling

Lmao, a fucking pajeet having the nerve to talk about niggers.

well they are two steps above niggers
they export shitty IT workers while niggers export thieves and rapists

Pussy, we beat niggers like pinatas here.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPstt6BSMX4

based black men

Go to any Scandinavian or western country with a black guy for 2 weeks with an educated well taken care of black guy and see who gets more pussy Pajeet. There's a difference between a black person and a nigga. Lmao, you street shitters are getting arrogant

based

virgins out of the internet

Thanks for proving my point that white women are whore enough to fuck niggers.

>There's a difference between a black person and a nigga.

Time to hit up those japanese girls though I'll have to lose like 20kg of muscle to become attractive for them first
Us lithuanians are happas anyway so it's not racemixing

Must feel bad that they'd rather fuck them than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>Must feel bad that they'd rather fuck them than you.
Not at all, trash fucking trash doesn't bother me at all.

Jesus Christ. Self-flagellation that oozes from insecurity. Your profile is definitely not the reason why you are getting matches.