>character is the cat in Peter and the Wolf
>she's played by MEW
>they kill her boyfriend and he reincarnates in a kitten
>he then calls her "MEW"
BRAVO NOAH
GIVE THEM THE EMMY NOW

>not posting the superior harasser version

>tfw Nikki the prostitute loves Ray more than real life MEW ever loved you

What's with the Milhouse look? Does he unironically believe it looks good?

>banged mew in her prime and she left him before rotting
>somehow justing

i don't get it

>that shot of her lower back as she climbs up to that truck

I don't really believe MEW was only with him during all their relationship, I bet he allowed her to cuckold him

>rotting
you mean aging like a fine wine?

>somehow justing
>i don't get it

>he doesn't know the pain of the loss can be greater than the happiness together
Also the guy was never a single adult before, this is literally his first breakup. I bet he wishes he had a DeLorean and a flux capacitor to prevent himself from going on that cruise ship. He had become absorbed by her, at one point he told people working in a set to call him "MEW's husband".

I guess he's not so excited about Fargo anymore

>there's faggots ITT who unironically believe Riley is a cuck and MEW a heartless bitch
They got bored of each other so they're maximizing his access to pussy through pity because MEW can get more than enough guys with her looks alone, and getting more publicity for both of them in the process. That's all that there's to it. They played you like a damn fiddle, retards.

>t. riley

this guy is very handsome
why does he insist on wearing those grandpa glasses?

What are some movies about martial arts?

>why does he insist on wearing those grandpa glasses?
He's a numale hipster.
I wear glasses myself but I do my best effort to not have them make me look borderline disabled, so thick rims are a no-no. Getting a laser surgery as soon as I can afford it.

>women are attracted to men they pity

with that chad face he should really stick to contacts at least

I wouldn't say he has a Chad face but he's handsome. That said, he seems to be such a hipster he'd probably wear fake glasses if his vision was 20/20.

so the idea behind being a hipster is to make yourself look as unattractive as possible?

>I don't really believe MEW was only with him during all their relationship, I bet he allowed her to cuckold him
mew looks fucking homely and like a girl discovering she can do anal in her 30s. shes a dork, she didnt cuck anyone, maybe her future couples, but not riley.

unthreatening and unoffensive.

Pretty much, they pride themselves on wearing "uncool" stuff "ironically"

but if you do something shitty ironically all the time, it's no longer ironic and you just look retarded

I agree, but such is the hipster mindset

>mewithoutyou
>mew
Pottery

I think he was using it to brag (despite actually liking the band according to himself) in a similar way to this retard, the key difference being that Riley actually has good taste in women.

wait, are you trying to say this is the same guy as this ?

Of course he is. He's also this guy (here pictured after beating up some kids).

This guy is aesthetic as fuck, if you don't think he'll be swimming in pussy whenever he wants then you're delusional. He's gonna be fine

pic1
>pencil neck
>potato face
>second chin catching u with the first one
>skinny fat

pic2:
>THICC muscular neck
>strong jawline
>lean
>second chin completely gone

if anything, it made him better

PUNISHED riley will persevere and create kino out of heartbreak

i believe

Nah, not of heartbreak. Of lack of someone who washes his stuff.

>Malvo's whole belief system is that humans are just animals on the inside
>He is the alpha dog, the leader of the wolfpack
>Gus is the dog catcher
BRAVISSIMO HAWLEY!

We're hitting kino levels that shouldn't even be possible!

It must be awkward having a framed photo of your directorial debut, and your ex is on the poster
and he just posted this
we should send our thoughts to him

this hurts to read

awww
melts my heart
at least he's not faking it anymore, this will hurt him a lot less and bring him pussy

Does anyone else fucking hate this character? Some syphllitic whore loser trying to make it big by gambling blackmail money...

Do losers like this exist irl?

>women are attracted to guys they pity

Wake the fuck up faggot, this isn't a quirky indie comedy and you aren't Michael Cera

So much for "we" have decided to break up.

MEW a whore.

>you mean aging like a fine wine?
> fine wine

Have women no shame?

thats adorable

Why are women so banal?

>rileystearnscuckold4chan

Subtle

PUKE

yeah she's becoming really cooky for a while. I think she's being childish and petty. I swear one more olivia wilde incident and I'm deleting my folder.

You read that Olivia? I'm deleting your folder.