Could you live with it, Sup Forums?

could you live with it, Sup Forums?

deep shit 00009 was plagued with war to attract pleb actionbabbies and had little to do with exploring humanities potential for progress.

>7 years

IT'S A FAAAAKE

I would've nuked the founder homeworld like Garak wanted to and avoided this entire mess

what are you going to do about it?

Just laugh at you, like everyone else. And on the 7th April 2018 I'll start saying

>8 years

>the life of a ds9faggot

One of the greatest series ever after the OT, followed by TNG. You're a pile of dog shit and I hope you eat shit, you insufferable shit stain.

Then Risk a mad crazed Jem Hadar who wouldn't stop until every human was dead?

>Then Risk a mad crazed Jem Hadar who wouldn't stop until every human was dead?

I'd have collapsed the wormhole on my way back like Sisko did in the simulation episode

Bajorniggers be damned

I'm not the one whose been shitposting about a show you've never seen for 7 years because a fan of the show hurt your feelings once. Your obvious and pathetic flailing in every thread is the only reason we notice you.

And what was said to you anyway? It must have been good.

>we
lol it's just you stalker

That's work. Of course they'd set on a fifty year course to come at your hard so it's more of setting up future descendants for a cataclysmic event. Much like our debt ratio.
DS9 had only a few complaints from me, namely the fag stuff. Other than that, it was pretty solid.

Yep. It saved billions of lives so you just have to live with it.

Couldn't he have got section 31 to do his dirty work for him? isn't that what they do most of the time?

EDD
ING
TON

More people involved the bigger the risk of it getting back to people you don't want knowing. It was Garak and Sisqo.

He didn't have a choice.

Trying to come forward with it, he had essentially zero evidence and they would've dragged his character through the mud to discredit him. He'd have ended up in a backwater assignment with no credibility or power.

At least rolling with it meant he could've continued to have a positive influence in some way.

>random dude shows up
>most important security guy now lol
>wtf hes a changeling
Truly brilliant writing

wot? Eddington wasn't a changeling. Did you just badly skim through the wiki of The Adversary or something?

Of course. Fuck the Romulans. How many humans did they murder on TNG and get away with it. They even tortured Geordi. I consider what DS9 did payback.