ITT: We invoke KEK to DESTROY the lives of CTR HillShills!

PRAISE KEK! SMITE OUR ENEMIES! CTR WILL BURN AND THEIR LIVES WILL BE RUINED!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Witness

Witnessed frogbrother! You are BLESSED! PRAISE KEK! CTR AND ALL OUR ENEMIES SHALL BURN! RREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Praise Kek! Death and desruction shall fall upon the false memers.

You are just a nerd my man

The more you do this, the lamer you get. The lamer you get, the more you will lean towards extremism and occultism. You are the white version of a jihadist.

KEK, destroy our enemies!

Damn son

FALSE MEMERS SHALL BE CURSED! PRAISE KEK! RREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILL NOW KILL ALL CTR SHILLS

there is power in this thread

PRAISE KEK

Witnessed! HillShills will suffer the consequences! Their lives will be RUINED! Praise KEK!

thy name shall be praised

Literally cancer now.

Burn the heretics!!

KEK WILL KILL CTR MEMBERS

ALL HE NEEDS IS AN ADDRESS

>those repeating digits
Praise KEK! May all our enemies BURN!

Checked. Also Trump obliterate these hill shills.

DAY OF THE CROAK IS REAL

THEY CAME AND THEY KEK'D

In time my fellow frogbrothers. Kek is chaos and will DESTROY CTR and HillShills in the near future. They will PAY. Praise KEK!

Yummy dubs are sweet to eat
But trips or more make Kek complete
Fill his bowl with scrumptious souls
And shills shall never conquer thee

PRAISE FUCKINNG KEK!!!!!!''

WITNESSED!!!

KEK IS WITH US! Praise BE! You are BLESSED! BLESSED!

These digits are unbelievable.
Let's pray for Kek to rain some chaos on those who keep shilling for our enemies.

WITNESSED!

Your faith has not gone unanswered. Happenings and CTR getting BTFO will HAPPEN. Kek, LET IT HAPPEN! Witnessed!

WITNESSED, BROTHER!

The pact has been sealed DESTROY THESE SHILLS MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD BLOOD FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

Bump

Indeed. Praise Kek and all the past, present, and future happenings he has given us. PRAISE KEK!

inf in this life or the other i can praise kek then so be it, praise kek.

Praise kek, ww3 now!

Heil keek

praise kek

wew lads

praise Kek

Praise KEK

>those repeating digits
You are BLESSED!

Praise Kek.

Praise Kek, our lord and savior of chaos! Oh lord Kek, you speak to us through your memes and we praise you.

last three digits are the number of CTR shill lives that will be ruined, as wills KEK

When did you realize (((they))) use "kek" threads as new Sup Forums tier dub threads to slide the actual threads where we talk about normal/important stuff

Watch as I summon shills to divert attention from their shilling, by calling me a shill

WHY HAS LORD KEK FORSAKEN US SUDDENLY?

Kill them. Kill them all.

thanks reminder we have successfully doxx'd correct the record give show these heretics no mercy !

>12112
Interesting divination of digits. Kek is with us...Praise BE.

AWAY WITH YOU

If singles nothing will happen

Stop abusing keks power dimwits

Clinton and her shills will burn for their treason.

Kek wills it.

MAY KEK BRING CHAOS AND HORROR INTO YOUR LIFE! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

his power grows exponentially

to the abyss with you KEK BE PRAISED

WITNESSED.

Hillary 2016 roll

Maybe he needs some rest?
Maybe he is done communicating for now and ready to put his will into action?

Let the Shoah commence.

May the recent doxx of the CTR lead to a ruining of their lives. May autism and chaos DESTROY THEM. Praise KEK!

Praise kek

ATTENTION CTR SHILL

Reply to this post with "please forgive me", or your mother will die horribly in her sleep tonight, and you will be the one to find her putrefying body as her face is being consumed by maggots.

WITNESS PRAISE KEK

I summon thee kek

Kek is a god of the night. His power is greater during that period. Praise be!

Bill has AIDS

Praise Kek!
The day of the rope comes the shills and the MSM will be purged through blood and fire!

WITNESS ME! REEEEEEEEEE!

BLESSED
L
E
S
S
E
D

>Maybe he needs some rest?
Perhaps. It's been a while since Kekromancers last used his powers to such an extent. Some sacrifices could help him get his fire going, though.

Fire and Blood!!!!!

REEEEEEE!!!

Witnessed. The false narratives pushed by the MSM will be their downfall. May all our enemies BURN!

Purge the Hillary Shills.

Fear the fucking frog god, shill scum.

>styx
Nice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I don't get repeating digits... kek will kill me on my drive home from my office.

Kek is a god of the night. His power is greatest in the evenings. This is known since his reveal some months ago. Praise be!

kek is rising

Sup Forums is a christian board you are going to burn for this

Only trips can save me now.

I wish I shared your faith...I really do.

in case of rëpëäting numerals, I shall start shilling for Shillary

Damn. Hillary shills in my country? Is anyone safe?

Kek blesses us with happenings and chaos in order to break the current stagnation and social alienation. The old guard will fall, a new right will take its place. Praise be! Praise KEK! RREEEEEEEEEEE!!

Thank you Kek

WITNESSED! PRAISE KEK! MAY CTR DOXXINGS DESTROY THEIR LIVES AND THEIR BLOODLINES! PRAISE BE!