Common lies in school

"So you see class, the Republican party that freed the slaves is more comparable to the Democrat party of today"

The french revolution was important ! g-guys, why is everyone sleeping again ?

Also Hitler killed everyone not blonde hair or blued eyed

>looks at the picture of a man with brown hair and brown eyes in his school book

spent a lot of time in history talking about how nationalism is evil and how the europeans were terrible people that committed heinous crimes against humanity

don't send your kids to public school

Where send them?

>what is political realignment
kys shill

Also said that the united States was solely responsible for native American depopulation

>you have to go to college to get a career
>the Jews did nothing wrong and the Germans persecuted them for no reason
>women are equal to men
>white people are to blame for all the world's problems
>think for yourself, and by the way, don't you dare ever question authority
>your vote matters
>the government is benevolent and cares about your safety

I went to public school and turned out just fine. Didn't get taught any of that hippy liberal bullshit.

>Midwest is best.

>have we not learned enough from Hitlers Berlin Wall?
>We don't need another Hitler, class...

>"Canada was not founded by pedophiles exiled from America"

I liked my government teacher. He was honest with us. At least he told us our votes didnt really matter and that the electorate college were the ones who called the shots.

I remember questioning teachers on the claims that the party that freed the slaves would be the Democrat party today, and they would give no answer.
I asked if one day the dems and Republicans decided to switch names and the teachers would just move on

>the civil war was about slaves

Ask these teachers: "If it was ok to force integration at National Guard Point, why are you still living in a white area and teaching white students? Why are you not teaching in a poor black area that could use your help? If you claim that blacks are equal or superior to whites why do you have a bunch of excuses for why you are not anywhere near them?

Questions like this corrode the mental foundations of modern white Liberal guilt. They can't answer the questions with rational answers because no one has ever brought the issue up.

Sounds like your teachers sucked. Your father should have worked harder to live in a better town.

If a girl touches your penis you will get her pregnant and then you both will die of aids afterwards.

>Blacks are better now than before when they were slaves

>soley responsible
>wasnt even a country
but how

Are things really that much better in the midwest? Even down in the deep south, they brainwashed us with jewish lies and propaganda.

Yeah

How is that a lie? Conservatards on this site hate black people.

everyone is equal you gais!!

niggers aren't stupid and savage violent apes

kikes aren't nation wrecking parasites, and 6 bajillion godzillaion died by hitler alone!

Everyone hates black people. Conservatards on this site just aren't afraid to say it.

>>what is political realignment
what is it? the two mutually decided to switch sides and colours?

why?

Went to high school in Iowa and we never really got the "America is evil" speeches. My government class had a whole section about capitalism being great and communism being garbage.

Just got back from college orientation
lot stuff about
>diversity and Non Western Classes mandoatory to graduate
>Gender Studies mentioned a good 46+ times
All to be and I quote
>"Good global citizens"

Liberals are some of the most racist people I know. They deny agency from minorities.

And most of the people have never even worked alongside minorities

Anything about Rome besides emperor names

This. Had few quarrels with my teacher about it. Not even my autistic long essay with entire page of sources coud change her mind.
>It was about those poor blackies negros user!
But that cunt insisted that Jefferson Davis was named David Jefferson.

hitler had blue eyes

The civil war was about slavery!!

why do confederate states vote republican then?

>only whites/Europeans enslaved people and in fact developed the institution of slavery

t. I slept through the part about the Southern Strategy, Heil Hitler

Idiots vote how their parents voted.

Conservatives hate thugs not nigger, its just that most thugs are niggers, people on this site in general hate niggers though

Another thing I heard today
>People usually vote the way their parents do but once you go here you get exposed to all these great ideas that could change your mind
Basically a huge push towards fucking useless classes and degerees that they literally force you to take

>"Only a fool would let his enemy teach his children" - Malcolm X
Home school them, or find a private/charter school that isn't cucked by the left wing
Good luck on the latter you're better off homeschooling them

>But home school children are socially retarded
There's plenty of ways to socialize your children. Sports, church, play dates with your friends kids, and all kinds of other community activities are available.

Just for the love of God don't send them to (((public school)))

But at some point there was a switch because southerners used to be Democrats.

They used to vote Democrat until about 1980 when the Republican part championed the cause of blue collar white males.

Blacks switched from Republican to Democrat around the 1930's during FDR's new deal. Many complained that they were leaving the party of Emancipation for a party that promised them welfare and benefits.

I was never told this lie and I went to a very liberal school. My school taught me that the biggest cause of depopulation of Native Americans was from the introduction of smallpox after the arrival of europeans. I'm not saying that Native Americans were treated nicely but it is a lie to say that relationships between the Native American tribes and the British colonies were entirely undemocratic. Correct me if im missing something else but the worst thing the U.S officially ever did to the Native Americans was force them to relocate.

Martin Luther King was the greatest man to ever live.

Thats a big one I hear
You never hear about the cannibalism, war, slavery, disease, and mini ice age that was all them

>Republican part championed the cause of blue collar white males.

That is a blatant lie considering the Republicans as well as the Democrats actively hate blue collar white males and allow the Jews to fuck them up the ass

Man made climate change is real.

Obviously there are pockets of liberal degenerative brain function but I've found, for the most part, Midwest is best.

My high school economics teacher taught that bankers are fucking evil. No bullshit. Bankers are evil, degenerate fucks, and he used to be one until he quit to become a teacher to put a stop to it. Then he taught us about taxes, lending, how the markets work, and how to not fall into financial traps and stuff.

History teacher was awesome. Taught us, the absolute most important thing you can possibly do when studying history, is read as many sides and come up with your own conclusions. Don't just believe what everyone tells you. He only believed in truth. Never gave a kid a bad grade, no matter how nuts their paper or thoughts were, as long as they came up with their own opinion and were able to defend it against his questions.

Latin teacher was awesome. Said it was a dead language. Sure, it'd help give a grammar base for other languages but, for the most part, it's unnecessary to learn it really, seeing as computers were about to eliminate the need for it anyway. Instead, turned it into more of a history class about Rome and the classics. Homework was translating Virgil, Ovid, etc.

Sociology teacher mailed it in half the time and yet, somehow, made everyone love the class.

Shop teacher was the funniest fucker in the county and made the trades cool. Half the kids I know who didn't do well with other subjects loved him and his class and many of them are working great jobs in the trades today.

Gym teachers were all based, ex war vets.

The only I remember who was shit was this one English teacher. She was an SJW, but everyone knew it and half the teachers would roll their eyes when you brought her up and the other half would just sort of laugh her off. Other English teachers were great, teaching the Western canon, etc.

I don't know, that's off the top of my head. I can come up with more examples. Maybe I was lucky.

very true.

plus they lump all minorities as oppressed and don't know any better, they see them as children who can't think for themselves.

the moment a redpilled minority comes in and challenges their world view they ignore it and continue to call all of their white peers racist.

sounds like a good school there mac.

Went to school in South Africa, actually talked about both the pros and cons of Apartheid. This was 8 years after apartheid imagine my surprise when I moved to the UK and said "Apartheid is an African solution to an African problem". And thus I was known as that racist South African kid

Kek

But that's true. Not because of moral issues but the republicans back then fought a war to ensure the existence of big government

Also remember one of my History teachers in the UK saying that he protested there for Mabdelas release and end of Apartheid. Told him "Well its pretty easy to sit in England and say nice things but when it's your daughter who is more likely to get raped than finish high school maybe you have to rethink".

Canada had a serious role in both world wars
If you don't go to college you're literally retarded

Oddly enough I took American history and it seemed to be a pretty netural view of the country