Did you enjoy Jurassic World?

Did you enjoy Jurassic World?

I haven't seen it yet.

Only movie I've walked out in five years or so. How people let it slip past their critical eye amazes me.

yeah, I watched in the cinema in 1993

Not really

Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain > Felicia Day > Amy Adams

is that Jones?

I hated it without watching it.

I don't get it.

Nah, it seemed a pointless remake. They just added ads and references the original didn't need. Not bad enough to make me walk out, but it was boring enough to not stand out.

>how can you run in those heels
>good point
>4 scenes later, she's not only running in those heels but is actually outrunning a t-rex

Dumb phoneposter

>Felicia day over anyone
Garbage taste jigaboo

>replying to Krager

Seriously what a dummy

its Lolo

I feel like people liking BDH is some gag that I'm not in on. She's the absolute epitome of a Plain Jane.

4/10. Your bait skills could use some work.

Are you implying you wouldn't bury your face in that ass?

He would, he's just baiting.

>Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain

if you wouldnt worship bdh's sweaty asshole youre literally gay

I don't care about her ass as much as I love looking at her face.

Oh really

Christina Hendricks > Amy Adams > Jessica Chastain > Isla Fisher > Bryce Dallas Howard > ……… > Felicia Day

Christina Hendricks > Amy Adams > Jessica Chastain > Isla Fisher > …………… > felicia day

>manface and womanlet before BDH
Pleb leave

Camel Joe > ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Felicia Day

That scene where she released the T-Rex it's chasing her was anybogy else not focusing on the CGI Dino?

which one's supposed to be a 'womanlet'. Isla does have a strong jaw tho

Isla. Chastain is the manface.

i want bryce to hold me and comfort me

>Felicia Day
My little user can't be this retarded!

How sweet

and read you bedtime stories?

>those shoes in the background
I wonder if they're dirty.