Itt: we cyberbully americans

itt: we cyberbully americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY ARE STUPID!

they are fat :DDDDDDD

>MUH amermutts
do you worthless faggots realize that americans achieved in 300 year what your country couldn't in 1000
The greatest country
Wealthiest Country
Strongest military
what did you achieve
>B-b-but muh 56%
Neck yourself

BTW I am talking to the rest of Sup Forums brits are the only ones that do not fall under that because they achieved more

AND FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandatory

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SELF-ESTEEM

baby, talk dirty to me

b-but why onee-chan?

You know, the mutt bullying was annoying at first, but I've almost come to enjoy it.

Can't cyber bully chads

whiter than you mohammed

his face is so childish to the point where it neglects his okay body

Didn't expect that, I acutally kek'd

no i dont want to bully americans

How is your holiday in Egypt mutt?

la criatura prĂ­stina...

I get that it's meant to troll Sup Forums but it's effected every board now and just comes off as severely racist.
having a shallow gene pool is not a good thing. anyone that thinks so should look at your average jeremy kyle britbong, hasidic jew or fingol.

In the states we call it a vacation you brainlet.

This one is transformed.
Quick hazmat suits!

Something you faggits never have.

>having a shallow gene pool is not a good thing.
Most of muh inbreeding stigma is social and not rooted in biological reality. Otherwise most of the world would be impotent down syndrome babies.

but iceland's population is like 300k people or so and they are fine

I just came back from a vacation. But okay.

t. amerimutt

is this plain bitch supposed to be white?

then why are cousin fucking jews so ugly

Because they aren't to your taste?
>inb4 cherry picked images

>comes into thread about cyberbullying Americans
>makes a statement so dumb that he's basically begging to get cyberbullied
classic mutt

>muh glorious euro interbreeding is so superior to being a "mutt"

Wow, sure you're not bothered by the amerimutt meme at all!

India and the Islamic world aren't plagued by catastrophically high rates of birth defects yet they are extremely" inbred."

I am bothered that teenagers on Sup Forums think a dehumanization propaganda is funny yeah.

>dehumanization propaganda
nice

Yeah, I do think that Sup Forums sucks too

How dare people have opinions on things which are offensive to your subjective sensibilities, amirite?

it's immoral and should be investigated and argued against yeah.

what does the canadian mutt look like?

mix of pajeets and chinks probably

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America and the Anglo-Saxon race more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, soyboy, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. What most of Sup Forums regards as an insult - 56%, they consider a badge of honor

Kek, got it absolutely wrong, amerimutts are conservative racist pieces of shit. Nice pasta though.
also
>incel
do you realize incels are generally not at all eager to "side" with "People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals"? there's a reason /r9k/ is a cancerous nest of far-rightists, they cope with their beta status by irrationally hating not only women, but everyone who's different from them

>pic
What the fuck is this bullshit.
People actually believe this stuff?
You guys are crazy, there can't be a lot of people like that, I've never met them.

ze zitten allemaal hier op 4kin bijeengehokt user
ik haat deze plek

you can't dehumanize non-humans

>amerimutts are conservative racist pieces of shit.

amai

>proving my point
pic related
zeg dat wel

>it's immoral
ok reverend.

haha reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
haha

can mutts even counter this image?

I think muttposting is hilarious, especially this esoteric/cosmic kind

la aberracion...

The only winning move is to take the bants, like how bongs assimilated the eternal Anglo.

la luz extinguido...

hit me with your best shot stinky euros

Oh wow, you hate Jews and racemixing? How will I ever recover. Because I totally don't realize America is a den of this stuff.

*ABSORBS YOUR WHITENESS*

This is going to be a movie someday.

it's pretty insane though. On this board we apparently meme about the color of our skin whereas on others they meme about bane or something like wtf lol.

>be american
>ASK to be shot

REEEEEEEEE

>be american
>stop by wal mart for the half off machine gun and freedom fry special after attending a tent church

The americans are becoming immunized against it.Everyone please let the meme incubate for a few months.

This one is my favourite

CHOOSE YOUR CHAMPION

the german people seem pretty receptive of such propaganda

>the last thing you see before your white DNA is sucked out of your body.

This is very important.

indeed, and I knew that this reply would come. Really original

Yes, good...
Give us your white DNA. All will be consumed

stop, they've had enough for today

me at -1%

At least Sup Forums has a sense of humor. Nowadays almost every topic on Sup Forums ends up being about the Jewish plot to exterminate the White Race.

it's changing though. People are getting fed up with that bullshit more and more.

this board makes fun of America supporting Israel though.

so germans are receptive to propaganda that gets half their nation murdered in pointless war and cucked decades later, so it's good to counter such propaganda.

Cyberbullying is wrong so please stop.

Cyberbullying is a human right.

dubs get

fun fact: castles are real

I originally meant that people made this propaganda about us, but your post is true too. I think we had a misunderstanding here.

just walk away from the screen :DDD

You guys are hurting my feelings

do people really eat stinky cheese and obsess over wine too?

You don't have any.

>WIDER GAN U MUMAD

From a mongrel and a mulatto was born the first Americano
Americano plus amerindia equals to luz extinguida
And if it has the blood of a filipino, you can call him el goblino

>its another redditor trying to make amerimutt into a non-racist meme