Wanda appreciation thread

How can she use the bathroom like that?

>thumbnail
You call this appreciation?

Chaos magic desintegrates that shit.

Things are not beautiful because they are big.

>Vision doing damage control over his microdick

>''DID I HEAR WANDA BEING TOUCHED BY ANOTHER HUMAN MALE?''

delete that

She's not a slut.

Doubt that she can. They probably send someone in to assist her. Either pull down her pants, or a velcro flap on the back, and let her do her business. Probably scheduled to come around two or three times a day.

just what a microchip dick robot would say

Tony was such a piece of shit in this movie.

>Your parents are dead because of me
>Your brother is dead because of me
>Now i'm gonna put you on a cage
>OH MY GOD! I'M NOT THE BAD GUY!

dem foot tho

I'm glad Vision will be the one who gets Wanda.
I identify myself in him due to his autism.

>Tony was such a piece of shit in this movie.
Not really. He was trying to do what he felt was right. Me may have not achieved this in the best of ways though.

>Your parents are dead because of me
He's not entirely responsible for that.

>Your brother is dead because of me
It could be easily debatable that she and Pietro are equally as responsible

>>Now i'm gonna put you on a cage

He really wasn't. He was having her lay low because she was the center of an international incident. He was trying to look out for her.

>dem foot tho

>I'm glad Vision will be the one who gets Wanda.

He might, and yet might not.. for long, possibly.

Thanos is gonna take the mind stone. It's gonna happen. I kinda get the feeling he won't survive it.

>Tony was the piece of shit.
Yeah, okay.

She just did.

They'll probably kill him right after they have the first kiss.
Which doesn't change the fact that Wanda has the hots for an underage robot.

SS!?

Yup.
Who knows what's going on in that head of hers.

After they gas the room they send three guys: Two with guns and one with a hose.

Best job in the whole prison

>implying they don't take turns

>you'll never hug her

>Vision trying to pass as a prison guard with a moutache

Would Cap be okay with Evans sinful ways?

>Which doesn't change the fact that Wanda has the hots for an underage robot.

No, it doesn't.

>They'll probably kill him right after they have the first kiss.

They'll probably kiss as he's dying from having the mind stone removed.

>designed to be the perfect replacement for humanity
>implying he doesn't have a big danglin' peenthezoid

Wanda had a hard life.

>>implying he doesn't have a big danglin' peenthezoid

He kinda doesn't though. Unfortunately I don't have the screencaps available, but if you watch Vision's 'birth' scene carefully, you'll notice he has no genitals.

Would Evans be okay with Cap hailing HYDRA? oh wait

He didn't have a cape either until he wanted one.

>Wanda had a hard life.

Unfortunately. She should've lived a happy life fit for the slav princess she is.

That's just clothes though. They're not part of him. Producing a red throbbing cock is another thing entirely.

>Wanda, please select your favorite of the genitalia options I have prepared.

How does she keep getting away with killing the blacks?

That face. Look at that face. Would you really want to throw her in jail instead of cuddling her?

>''Mmmm a lot of filthy nig- I mean, ''people'' died yes that's sad... But I know something that will cheer you all up!''

No, Tony was 100% correct to keep her confined to the compound. The Avengers were literally the only thing protecting her from extradition to or indefinite detention without trial, being that A. she wasn't an American citizen and thus not subject to the rights afforded to them and B. she's responsible for assisting Ultron in his plans, among which the results were the maiming and/or killing of various workers and personnel at various science labs around the globe, making a dangerous weapons dealer a billionaire, and the near annihilation of a sovereign nation. Beyond that, she deliberately unleashed the FUCKING HULK on a civilian population simply to make the Avengers look bad.

She has never answered for the things she did in any capacity, and was instead instated as a member of the Avengers, complete with lodgings, necessities, and various luxuries, -all provided for in it's entirety by Tony Stark-.

Then Wanda fucks up in Africa and accidentally gets people killed, all while the world's eyes are still on her for the people she killed or got killed during the events of AoU. And what's the first thing she does days later? Tries to leave the compound to retrieve some damn paprika, which makes me think Wanda may actually have some undiagnosed mental deficiency. Then she deserts, participating in a international incident because of Hawkeye gave her a ROW ROW speech. "YOU locked me in my room!" Yes Wanda, he did, because you are too stupid to be left to your own devices.

Tony has his fuck ups, but considering she was the one that personally played on Tony's deepest fears and made him desperate, resulting in Ultron, all for something he had no involvement in beyond the manufacturing of the munitions used by the army that destroyed her life (which may not even have been sold deliberately to them, considering Obadiah's tendency to go behind his back) Tony acted like a fucking saint to her, and she responded by making his life exponentially more difficult.

Someone please shop CIA on Pietro.

throw her in jail she is bitch and brat combination

true

t. samefagging Stark

>Q: Why was it necessary to put the winter soldier back on ice?
>A: Well because, I mean for one thing he is, give or take his intellectual capacity, 100% guilty. And to have Steve just running around getting free salads with him on some island, it's a little too unpunished, in a way. This is not a guy who should be running around happily. He may not be 100% guilty, but he's damn sure not 100% innocent.
>Q: Why does that not apply to Wanda Maximoff?
>A: Wanda...
>Q: You think she suffered enough?
>A: I don't think she did anything near as bad [...] None of those things were terribly interesting to us, the punishing of nice people, who already feel guilt. In the Bucky issue is... it was a bridge too far I think.

Even McFeely and Markus waifu her, stay mad.

one of them is not me

>Bucky had zero control over his actions. Feels guilty as fuck.
>"lock the fucker up!"
>Wanda was 100% cognitive of what she was doing and did it out of spite.
>"Awh, c'mon, she's not so horrible! She feels really bad about it."

> yfw Vision is a pawn in Chthon's plot to make Wanda destroy the universe.

> Thanos rips the stone out
> Wanda lashes out, killing Thanos and destroying the infinity stones returning the universe to its origin.
> Universe is destroyed enabling Chthon to exit his Other Realm to rebuild it according to his whims.

Give in to perfection, user.

capped for posterity

No. Beyond her selfish, psychopathic tendencies, she has a weird face and her accent is atrocious.

No bullying the qt, pls.

I would have tried destroying the Avengers if I was her too, honestly.
They have a guy who I think is the responsable for my parent's death and who has an entire team of weirdos defending him.

This.
Literal cuddle machine.

She looks like a skeleton with makeup on

A sexy skeleton

Civil War was a weird movie for me. I went in expecting to see Stark being a selfish asshole like in the comic, and instead I got a Stark that just desperately wanted to stop the only friends he's ever had, none of whom give him an ounce of appreciation for the shit he provides them, from being retards so he could figure out a way to handle this Accords mess from the inside, only to discover that the one Avenger he never thought would backstab him had been keeping a horrible secret about his family.

I went in Team Cap, but I left Team Tony Stark. Not Team Iron Man, just Tony Stark. I'd say I hope he gets a redemption arc, but franky, I don't even think he needs one. He just needs a hug. He was the universe's punching bag throughout the whole film.

how bout no

You are quite the homosexual.

She looks like an angel.

Olsen Witch is my waifu and I still 100% agree with this

No, just ace.But even I was she doesn't got any redeeming qualities except her powers

She did, and guess what?
She could do more.
She could blow up the entire damn planet if she wanted, just out of pure anger.
You are lucky she isn't dismembering your family in front of you and then beating you to death with the ripped off limbs of your former family, so shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot.

is she saying "you are gonna eat me" or something like that?

ergo, she belongs in a cage

Stark can be an egoistical asshole sometimes, but he's not a bad person. He's just too obsessed with control because he's afraid of losing more things important to him, and it has been getting gradually worse.
By the time of CW, he's got too much shit on his shoulders: all the times he tried to do good and it went wrong, the pressure of his vision with all his friends dying, Pepper left him, one of his best friends suddenly doesn't support him, the other suffers a serious accident... (and RDJ acted accordingly well to that feel in my opinion).

But as we can observe, a great part of the public doesn't like "great individuals that try to do good" because those kind of characters make them feel worse with themselves and their insecurities, and will be most unforgiving when they fail like any other human being, ignoring the achievements.
That's why being an actual asshole piece of shit who steps on others to get a bit of success works so well in the real world.
Granted, the comic Tony Stark tends to be portrayed as an idiot who only thinks on himself.

>even I was she doesn't got any redeeming qualities except her powers
She's not even good at using them, so that point is moot.

Maybe you should torrent the movie and check it out.

No, you ensure she's happy and pray she's not the bitchy kind when she's on her period.

Yeah. About that...

>the pressure of his vision with all his friends dying
the one in AOU? i totally forgot about that

being Tony Stark is suffering

Vision looks seriously traumatized there.

>Stark can be an egoistical
I actually meant "egocentric" rather than "egoistical".

I would not only throw her in jail but also put her in stocks so I can tickle her feet.

He just lost his virginity.

>Ultron tells Wanda that "she will tear them [The Avengers ]apart from inside."
>Civil War starts thanks to her.
Pottery

Better to get rid of anything covering her lower body.

>no just ace
Were you raped as a child?

I would throw her in my bed and also put her under the covers so I can cuddle with her all night.

Spotted the patrician

>He was trying to look out for her.
>I do not know what house arrest works and what it implies and how the system works.

This shit is a base for spilling blood. But i guess americans are too castrated.

>you'll never be a young hero in training /ss/ing with wanda and natasha

>He was the universe's punching bag throughout the whole film.

You are implying he did not deserved it.

It is a little weird that her actions in AoU were completely unmentioned by anyone ever except for that one threat Banner made to her.

But the Civil War team clearly wanted to ignore everything about AoU except the two characters they inherited from Whedon (Wanda and Vision). Not only is her past unmentioned but her AoU telepath powers are gone, and the fact that Sokovia is her home country is unmentioned.

I thought she was generally a better character in Civil War than in AoU. Vision on the other hand was better in AoU. He seems kind of Wanda-whipped in CW and is worse than useless in the big fight.

And yeah, Tony was not exactly wrong to do what he did. The whole point of the film was to protect their stars from doing anything terrible (unlike AoU where Whedon didn't seem to care that he was making Iron Man a villain).

He didn't do anything wrong, besides being cocky, in the films. I agree with Cap on the accords, but that doesn't mean Stark has to suffer.

>one of his best friends suddenly doesn't support him

Cap was right. Cry me a river.

Everyone has to suffer. From suffering comes wisdom.

Whether he was right or wrong, it has nothing to do with the point of my post. Learn some reading comprehension.

She looks too much like her sisters for comfort.

Also it seems like she's a talented actress who does not know how to manage her career. She was really good in Martha Marcy May Marlene and it seemed like it was her star-making role. Instead she chose terrible indie movies looking for cheap leads who are willing to do nudity. Now she's in the MCU so she'll get rich but she needs to get new agents if she ever wants to do another good film.

>He didn't do anything wrong
Oldest meme in the book.

He was right.

Shoo Zakseid, shoo. There's no wisdom in your capekino.

Ok.

You think you can out run my capekino? The life that is death? The movie that is comic?

Foolish. When Superman broke Zod's neck. It was I who ordered it.

The funny part is that I didn't hate BvS, I thought it had good parts.
I also don't hate Zakseid, I really liked 300.

But that man shouldn't be allowed near superheroes.

EVER.

>And yeah, Tony was not exactly wrong to do what he did. The whole point of the film was to protect their stars from doing anything terrible (unlike AoU where Whedon didn't seem to care that he was making Iron Man a villain).

I don't know why no one stepped in and told Whedon that he was making these characters too unlikable. He could easily have added a line showing that Wanda didn't intend to set Banner loose on the city (I'm still not sure exactly what he thought she was trying to do). Either they didn't care or they were too busy fighting over all the other stuff in the film.

Anyway I don't blame the Civil War team for just ignoring that, along with ignoring the telepathic powers and the existence of Quicksilver and everything else except "she's weird, he's a magic robot."

Yes. Yes. Let your heroes kill one another and hate themselves. Let the anger swallow them. You are doing my job, user.

Let them all be like Batman.

>now I'm imagening affleck, bale and conroy beating the shit out snyder