Get Out

Was it good or was it race-baiting garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

completely overrated stuff, I can't help but feel that if it wasn't for black director who made it, everyone would've just called it cliched garbage

no it was good

it was good, 7/10

>End of movie
>Character sits down after intense action sequence with character that saved him/her
>silence
>"I TOLD YOU not to go there!"
Don't you hate it when that happens?

name a white character that isn't evil.

movie has like eight characters, almost all of em are evil, it's a fuckin horror movie

I give it a 75%, 80% if I'm feeling generous. Most people are just thin skinned and get triggered easily so they have a problem with the premises of the movie
It's just like when Dear White People was released and the subsequent Netflix release, instead of actually watching it and seeing how the main mixed breed character gets BTFO for being a wannabe activist, they just whined and complained while spouting "WELL WHAT IF WE MADE A DEAR NIGGER BLACK BASTARD PORCH MONKEYS????? BET Y'ALL WOULDN'T LIKE THAT!!!"

Shit, another niggers dindu nuffin flick.

Just saw it and I thought it was terrific. I'm not gonna listen to Sup Forums for suggestions on what and what not to watch anymore (I shouldn't have anyways)

and the triggered people come right on queue

nahh this was pretty good.

ay famalam why white folk be so cray cray tho lmao

IMO this would've been a great movie if it weren't for the stupid race shit. The Armitages kidnapping black people specifically, 'cos they're buyers want to be cooler is an alright representation of today's negrophilia, but everything else just made me cringe.

Once again, the 1960s serve as a race hustler’s vengeful reference point. But when the get-whitey genre was initiated in those blaxploitation movies made after the turmoil of that decade, artists from Melvin Van Peebles and Larry Cohen to Bill Gunn and Gordon Parks toyed with various genres to dramatize American social and economic circumstances. Black political consciousness was being realized on screen for the first time.

Get Out is the recrudescence of Obama-era unconsciousness. Reducing racial politics to trite horror-comedy, it’s an Obama movie for Tarantino fans.

YPIPO GOOFY AF BUT IMA STILL GET ME SUMMA DAT BECKY THO REAL TALK

The title Dear White People was obviously intended to fluster people.

MOTY

wtf conservatives got btfo now?!

>The title Dear White People was obviously intended to fluster stupid people.

Fixed. Anyone offended by that title deserves to be mocked.

Starting to watch this right now on Amazon Vid. Should I continue?

So you admit it was intended to trigger people, thanks for agreeing with me. I'll stop replying to you now.

If you're stupid, sure.

lol triggered

>recrudescence
Who else doesn't know what this word means?

Great! I'm a fucking dumbass! This will be great!

Deer gets killed. Black guy identifies with deer and feels terrible. Rich Dad goes on about deer infestation and how great it was whenever a deer gets killed. So symbolic.! Much deep!

Rich people. Amirite?
[Spoiler]Parents give a tour of the fancy, fancy house.[/spoiler]
Do people actually do that?

Damn capital letter!

Yeah mulatto faggot made it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4

How are you this fucking stupid?

It was decent, definitely worth a watch. The soundtrack and sound design in general was terribly cheesy though.

It was good

Neither. I just don't see it, to me it seems overrated as fuck. It's almost as if people were shocked that a film featuring a black main character directed by a (half) black man wasn't complete garbage so they rate it 10/10 for pc points. What did it do that was so special?

>decent
>terribly cheesy
>definitely worth a watch
What?

He is not wrong, McDonalds is crap and you should stop eating it, fattylord

why is this one shot of the movie the one used to advertise it everywhere?

By being somewhat intoxicated at the same time. How do YOU do it?

DWP the TV show is nearly "objectively" quite bad though. Acting, writing, etc. And it gets high ratings because it makes liberal critics feel warm and fuzzy inside. People have no integrity.

Didn't see the flick, but there's a high likelihood the same shit is going on.

>wtf why aren't white people unanimously and obediently lashing themselves as they're being talked down to!? IT'S LIKE SLAVERY ALL OVER AGAIN

>Reducing racial politics to trite horror-comedy, it’s an Obama movie for Tarantino fans.
Based Armond just can't stop demolishing plebeians. Beautiful.

I liked it but it's pretty fucking overrated

You're looking pretty fit in this pic.

The soundtrack and sound design was terribly cheesy, which made the film only decent but certainly worth a watch one or two filmmaking elements being bad doesn’t mean that everything about it is bad.
Lacking reading comprehension user?

Sounds like you're part of the cancer that came here after 2014 then lad
Was it bane or star wars 7?

but deer are overpopulated and pose a threat to ecosystems because we removed most of their natural predators.. I haven't watched this movie but now I hate it

>trumptards are manlets
it all comes together

he said the sound was cheesy you retard

It was ok. In a world where there's only like 5 good horror/thriller movies a year, this was one of the better ones. The third act is definitely the weakest. I really liked all the build up and tention but the ending was just plain and kind of boring.

If anything, it was a critique of the liberal "so aggresively non-racist that it's actually racist" way of thinking, pretty good.

I don't even post here that often and I still know you just have to type out your shit then highlight the spoiler part and hit CTRL+S
>But I'm on mobile/mac
Don't post then

I found out later that the main negro is actually a born and raised britbong, props to him because that was a perfect american accent.

It was a pretty good movie that tackled racial issues without being DINDU WE WUZ KANGS sjw bullshit.

>props to him because that was a perfect american accent
all english people in general can do an american accent. it's like how cringeworthy and retarded southern accents are to us

It didn't do a good job though, I got the opposite message watching it the first time.

Yeah fuck this nigger propaganda
>*listens to Kayne*
WE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT
>*says nigga*
WANT TO BE BLACK PEOPLE!
>*watches BLACKED*

I'm not gonna bother watching this movie, but I read a summary and it says the evil white people transplant their brain into the bodies of black people. But the main character can "awaken" the original black person's mind with the flash of his camera.
How do they awaken when their brains aren't there anymore? Or do they have two brains inside their heads?

it was pretty darn good race baiting garbage..

It was good, not great.

Mike and Jay's review was spot on.

That struck me as odd immediately. With so much of the brain taken out, how would the victims even be conscious?