Where will you be when Russia becomes one of the most powerful " " white " " countries in the world?

Where will you be when Russia becomes one of the most powerful " " white " " countries in the world?

Russia will be the China of the anglo-sphere and heres why;

Russia has some of the largest oil reserves second to arab nations, and as the immigration crisis takes hold and taxes increase to cover the amount of migrants on welfare, europe will turn third world.

Russia, like China, will slowly climb above other nations as other's decay. Remember, china in the 80's and 90's was a third world shithole, now it is an economic giant, how? Through profit of the mistakes of other country's deterioration.

A massive portion of China lives like a third world nation, but it is very successful economically, Putin is trying to achieve this.

By focusing on trade, resource control, and tight migration policies Putin is avoiding the slip ups which plague other nations, and will eventually pass them.

The average russian citizen will not see any of the profit from his country, but that was also the method of china, and though it took 20 or 30 years, it paid off exponentially.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/07/revealed-30-year-economic-betrayal-dragging-down-generation-y-income
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/07/08/decision-to-name-bridge-after-chechen-leader-backfires-in-st-petersburg_609921
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
youtube.com/watch?v=NE-39Mguh1k
youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA
youtube.com/watch?v=cyaaLGgoLEc
youtu.be/Q0Ja_OOc10k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, can you link me that article?

no thats is a bold statement

There is no way he could've said that. Second chechen war ended only 7 years ago.

Boris is it true your population is declining? And how come I run into so many Russians here and in the UK?

It was true until... 2013 maybe? Since then it was on the rise. Don't know about now though. With all those sanctions it's not exactly the best time to have children I think. But here is something that will "really make you think". When I was young almost all playgrounds were empty. Now there is a ton of kids everywhere and you just can't go outside without seeing 2-3 women with prams.

There's no way he would say this about ~9,400,000 of his citizens

Also Anglosphere means English speaking countries not white countries lmao

Isnt english taught as a second language in russian schools? im probably mistaken. My bad.

You can tell from the amount of russians who shitpost here. Yes, it is.

goes here

Yeah but the Anglosphere is defined as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United States ie countries where English is the first language of most of the population

>United States
>English is the first language of most of the population
debatable.

WTF i love Rosiya now.

Who... is this kid?

>yfw you realise this kid has kissed more chicks than some of the posters on here

Can confirm. Have gone back to visit relatives in Novosibirsk and Altai Krai two years in a row now. Just walking down the street it is mostly young moms pushing strollers and taking their toddlers on walks. A breath of fresh air.

The first thing I see when I get home and go to the Macys home goods (wedding registry) section, is two fags kissing over a cup of coffee, two women at the altar, etc. Literally 50% of the wall advertising was gay marriage. They make up what % of the population again? Haven't set foot in Macys since.

>russia is breeding
I like this.

Can someone enlighten me,what is wrong with declining population?
>muh pensions
Obviously there is outdated retirement program.Younger generation shouldn't work for elders.

Lower native population means destruction of culture, because the government is forced to bring in immigrants who 1) disrespect native culture and law 2)are not compatible for stable ways of life. 3)poorer and less likely to get jobs, becoming welfare mooches which are good for corporations but terrible for the government in the long term resulting in tax increases for the remaining working natives whos population is dwindling.
Take a look at places like germany, and the UK, they dont accept migrants because they love islam, they accept them because they know they have no other choice, because their birth rates are declining, and migrants are their only hope of keeping their country afloat.

Yeah, you're right, Ahmed.

>germany
>muslims
>working
You haven't been to Germany(France etc...)
Muslims don't work.They are more burden than benefit.
My question is why the fuck younger generation should work for old cucks.The whole idea seems dated.

>china in the 80's and 90's was a third world shithole, now it is an economic giant, how?
Sweatshops on an industrial scale and currency manipulation, dumbshit.

Hopefully oбpaтнo нa poдинe. The moment I have less job opportunities/more cultural discrimination in the US, I'm going home.

>Muslims don't work.They are more burden than benefit.
Thats exactly what I said.
Their government assumes they will work(which they are wrong), or some percentage of them will work, but unfortunately they do not, most are welfare scum. But their governments think that is their only hope to save their declining birth rate. Its selfishness on part of their governments to abandon its culture and its native people for profit.

>My question is why the fuck younger generation should work for old cucks
I dont understand, are you asking why young people dont start their own businesses? Laziness, most likely.

No.I am asking why the fuck do we need population replacement(by younger /immigrants) in order to provide for older generation pensions.

>if they bomb Russia
>we keep radical muslims under control
>nanny parades decapitated toddler head around a Moscow metro station, no retaliation at all

TOPCÛCK
C
U
C
K

Who the fuck is this guy?

me irl

>No.I am asking why the fuck do we need population replacement(by younger /immigrants) in order to provide for older generation pensions.
Selfishness, but its much bigger than old cuck's pensions. Governments assume the gamble of immigration will pay off, they will get jobs and the economy will increase, maintaining the country's expenses. Less people in the country = less money going into the system as a whole.
The only profit from welfare cheating migrants is profit by large corporations, because they spend their welfare checks on leather jackets, iphones to record their rapes or beheadings, etc.

America has the same issue with illegal mexicans, Democrats assume they will save the country, since white birth rate is declining drastically, but unfortunately illegal immigrants do not pay taxes, and dont benefit the system as a whole.

dad

>people who don't know what is demography and population pyramid

>because the """"government""""" is """"forced to bring in"""" immigrants
Fixed for you.

Thank you.

Vaynakh and dagestanis are breeding
Inshallah

If Russia genocides the muslims and the US intervenes I swear I won't hesitate to make a scene locally.

t. probably on list now

>Younger generation shouldn't work for elders.
They have no choice. Wealth and power are concentrated in the older generation hands (what is the Trumps and Hillary age again?). Young generations literally have no choice but be elder slaves and work harder and harder for less payment to compensate shrinking economical base. Only revolution could break this slavery.

Yep. The government made a very open an unveiled motion towards raising birthrates with "maternity capital" payments of 400k+ rubles after the birth of a family's second child (can only be spent on housing expenses/ home improvement as I recall). My cousin waited until her mid 30s but now has 2 girls and just gave birth to her first son. They're actually pretty educated solidly middle class people, and are pretty critical of the government, but conversely(?) are quite observant Orthodox christians. The other side of the family is very rural/working class, truck drivers, farmers, taxi drivers. They too are having babies left and right. Fairly a-political but get their news from channel #1 so their world view is pretty standard and predictable (not a bad thing, per se). Not particularly observant, everyone is too busy tending their gardens to go to church I guess, but many wear crosses and some observe fasts. Sanctions and counter sanctions didn't really affect them, they never had money to buy fancy imported cheeses in the first place.

I know it's "grass is always greener" and all that, but part of me wishes I could just take all my savings from my very decently paying STEM job here in the US and just move out to my grandma's village and have a bunch of kids with my American fiance (who is very family oriented). I'd live in blissful ignorance of the collapse of Western society and all the trans-freaks and SJWs and BLMers. if there's one true downside to living over there, it's the lack of decent paying working class jobs. Imagine the worst of the US rust belt, but across the entirety of the country. Still reeling from the loss of all those state-operated factories and such. Plenty of retail sprang up, but the service sector jobs are no substitute.

Opkankeren youssef

Thats big talk from such a little guy.

Chechens used to bomb Russia all the time, all Putin could do was pay Kadyrov to keep his people under control.

Fucking pussy.

Never going to become a significant power until it purges the kleptocratic elite who rule the nation

a god damn legend, that's who

There are only a bit over nine thousand guys who have kisses demi moore

Lenin,I don't think that elders are the issue.The whole old,not applicable(current year?) retirement program is obsolete.

Turpal kaffir
Russians are afraid of caucasians

>Where will you be when Russia becomes one of the most powerful " " white " " countries in the world?
Living in Moscow

The rise of the Russian era

First Russia is Slav country not white
Second there is not powerful white countries US,Canada, China, Brazil or Russia are not white, white countries are Island, Denmark and Faroe Islands (While Germany, Sweden, Finland and Norway can't be considered white anymore)

What's Russian immigration policy for US citizens?

>I'd live in blissful ignorance of the collapse of Western society and all the trans-freaks and SJWs and BLMers.
Sounds nice.
>it's the lack of decent paying working class jobs. Imagine the worst of the US rust belt, but across the entirety of the country
It's a shame, hopefully things improve. If they do, things will become a lot more livable perhaps.

China also had (and still does) an elite class left-over from communism, chinese governments gerrymandering and micromanagement of its businesses helped spread the wealth better.

urals oil is cheap and shitty, going at a fraction of brent's rate

>Lenin,I don't think that elders are the issue.The whole old,not applicable(current year?) retirement program is obsolete.
They are. Did you think they will let the retirement programs go? No one in their right mind will agree to cut their revenues. And they have all legal rights and political system to support this rights continuation.
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/07/revealed-30-year-economic-betrayal-dragging-down-generation-y-income

>Chechens used to bomb Russia all the time
>used to
>don't anymore
>fucking pussy

What the fuck am I reading?

"kill them all if not Slav, and even then kill them just to be sure"

they dont take third world migrants

>Cucked Russian """government""" is afraid of caucasians
Fixed that for you, comrade

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/07/08/decision-to-name-bridge-after-chechen-leader-backfires-in-st-petersburg_609921
Russian government is just as cucked as the west

Thanks for the educated answer Mohamed

Stalin was not Russian m8.

It's a shame Russia fell for the communist meme. They should get better though.

Eventually they will.

Jews don't forget """offense"""
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement

Russia needs to removed from its delusions that it is still competing with USA. And it must become a military ally of US and Britain. Through Russia, we will expand the Western Empire to the former ComIntern.

Bigger population:
Bigger internal market(can make cheap shit exclusively for your poeple without there being a protectionist bullshit or sanctions)
Bigger draft pool(if needed)
Bigger variety to chose from for specific jobs(lets say there isnt 100 theoretical nuclear engineers with phds in to chose from but 300 - already better), same goes for politicians actually
Only drawback of big population is possible lack of resources per man(like arable land to feed from or livable places to live in)

>I'd live in blissful ignorance of the collapse of Western society and all the trans-freaks and SJWs and BLMers.
Gladko stelesh, fraerok.

If Russia could only adopt capitalism and instil an ethical government that was limited and protected induvidual rights, it would be the world auper power within a year

They might be baiting terrorists to do it so they can blow them all to Kingdom Come.

Well i guess he himself transported them all then

I believe Putin has already accepted that. From what I've seen of him speaking about america and the west, he doesn't try to compete, but tries to untangle the declining eu relationships. Which are split anyways. To get a good economic foothold. He takes no bullshit from anyone, but are strategic in his moves.
Putin really get's it. Makes me proud.

But China/India) are garbage countries despite YUGE population.

OP stop shilling, everyone on this board knows the Russians dont have a diversified economy. Muh oil doesnt cut it. Hell im sure the Russians themselves will admit it.

I'm assuming making a play for Crimea and the fallout was a wake-up call?

Because I am a FUCKING HOHOL LEAF who has family in Crimea, and I wouldn't mind seeing Ukraine partitioned and sanctions on Russia lifted.

Russia isn't even a tenth of the strength of Soviet Union, and this pretending needs to stop. Russia's future lies with us, not China.

>>nanny parades decapitated toddler head around a Moscow metro station, no retaliation at all
You say this one minute and then in the next
>Oh my gawd, dem Russian-fascists are genociding pro-democracy moderates in Syria'n sheit

Which is it? Is Russia slaughtering them or not?

>ywn kiss prime Demi Moore

Im not shilling, whatever are you talking about?

Yeah, because it's totally Russia that is encroaching upon the borders of the West and saber-rattling.

What the hell are you even talking about? Russian Federation is not even a country. It's just a hidden colony with a couple of transnational corporations that sends all the monies and recources to Europe and their economy, fights in stupid wars with only dead ends.

Meh,
I think they have a long way to go to become less impoverished as a people,
but a part of me wish that Russia would become slightly westernized without this materialistic dead culture we have created here in the west.
Would have been awesome to see Russia as country that created movies, music, games, art and some other sorts of Constructive Creative and Authentic ways of expression that contributed to the rest of the world.
I don't think this attachment to nationalism and military power a good thing if it becomes the main identity of a country and its people.

I don't remember saying that NATO didn't have its share of morons convinced that Russia is in any way a legitimate threat.

Too much Modern Warfare 2&3.

Russia makesa lot of quality movies, you just dont see them at the movies. Games like STALKER and War Thunder is also pretty good.

Check out these trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=NE-39Mguh1k
youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA

Russia is equivalent to a United States where the WASPs never lost their first among equals status and still make up the majority of the country. All the Caucasians whether Christian or Muslim to the south and all the Turkic peoples whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist to the east are conquered peoples like America’s native Americans, but they were mostly integrated without need for genocide and, while not “ethnic Russians,” are “Russian citizens” and given equal status. Take current Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, who is half-Tuvan and formerly Buddhist, or Rashid Nurgaliyev, former Interior Minister and current Security Council deputy chairman who is a Tatar Muslim. All the sizable minority peoples have their own autonomous republics, but the Chechens wanted to break away and were stopped. The bridge is a friendship gesture because Russians really don’t want to waste more money rebuilding Chechnya again and the republic is far too important geographically to be allowed to leave Russia. The country isn’t getting cucked by Muslims, it’s showing Chechens that there’s no more bad blood. Akhmad Kadyrov was a Putin loyalist when he died and got assassinated by Islamists for bending his knee to Putin after the second war.

kek knows it will happen. first trump will somehow "lose" the race (((wink)))(((wink))) and then it's time for world war three. this gon be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyaaLGgoLEc

I like their war movies but it would be nice if they did one about another fucking war. It's not like they have a lack of wars to choose from.

What does he mean "Every Muslim will die" ?

Is he talking about the Muslims in Russia ?

Russia is a very interesting example of a mutli-ethnic imperial state.

youtu.be/Q0Ja_OOc10k

Oil and gas is on it's way out. I know it may not seem that way, but trust me.

If I move to Russia, learn to speak Russian and live quietly and productively, can I reasonably expect to be left alone?

Which is why I worry that China is more likely to start shit with Russia over Tannu Tuva than US over Taiwan.

Tannu What?

Didn't Russia just built the muslims a gigantic super mosque in Moskva?

>Russian military

lol

> tight migration policies
What kind of meme is this?

Unlikely.
USA, France, Germany, China, India, Japan, ...

>Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu
>formerly Buddhist
Kek be my witness that's not true, he's a son of an Atheist party official and his family was Orthodox Christian before that.

He has nothing to do with the Buddhist community apart from coming from a Buddhist region. Also he has little to show for a military career before becoming Defense Minister, except for general Tuvan reputation for ferociousness.

The problem with your train of thought is that Tuvans see themselves as Russian nationals first and Turkic Asians second, as does the rest of the country. Your assumption is highly ignorant as China has no historical, cultural or popular claim on the Tuvan republic.

Wow. That's a crazy thing say.
I ts almost like Putin never said that.

Idiot Trump supporters belive Putin would ever say that.

Putin never said. Why are all Sup Forums quotes by him fake?

Russia will soon be the only powerful white country in the world.

And the world will be better off for it.

The Anglosphere has left the world in ruins.