Wtf I love Putin now...?

Wtf I love Putin now...?

And if this interview didn't destroy whatever modicum of credibility Colbert still possessed...
youtube.com/watch?v=k6XQOD-7VhA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1Uf6yMa1dg
youtu.be/qKoWPGMZ_MY
youtu.be/q2G95BoG1vo
youtu.be/v5KKWrXGDqA
youtu.be/R0NuDBZ8LQQ
youtu.be/5wJGB8X3Fb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a dumb audience. I've always liked Stone, he did a really good series on American history.

You must have been the type who looked up to his high school principal.

why was the audience laughing all the time at not funny parts? is this a live audience in that show?

the other faggot also always interupted Oliver and it was clear they all didn't seen it and had no idea what the whole thing was about.

I watched 3 parts of the documentary so far and Putin seems really reasonable, a hardworking politician who always searches for an agreement and which is very polite, Stone also asked not full retard questions and it seemed like a well produced documentary.

american audiences are ideologically brainwashed drones nowadays, it's not even funny anymore...

>Putin seems really reasonable, a hardworking politician who always searches for an agreement and which is very polite
Ah yes, how polite and reasonable of him to give his political opponents nice cups of polonium tea.

as a kid I thought every american has to be in the audience, like it would work like the whole jury thing

like you would get a letter telling you in which show you have to be audience and that every american would like to fullfill that duty.

America has a lot of killers, too.

Shh.

Don't anger the #resist crew on Sup Forums too badly. Discussing this show is actually impossible here.

There will never be world peace. It will always be cutthroat. Every political system contains killers.

Do you think Putin hacked the election? Damn those russians, we really need to go to war with them. You agree comrade? We really have to go to war with those evil russians, the democrats told me so!

wtf we love russia now?

>political opponents
but the one guy who died from polonium wasn't Putins Political opponent, he was a critic and ex KGB gone rogue or some shit.

I really believe that guy was killed for a very different reason.

>all these russian shills
cant even say paid since the ruble is worthless

how am I shilling?
I watched the whole thing and made my own opinion.

All 4 parts of Oliver Stone's, Putin interviews

youtu.be/L1Uf6yMa1dg

youtu.be/qKoWPGMZ_MY

youtu.be/q2G95BoG1vo

youtu.be/v5KKWrXGDqA

WTF does Colbert have to do with this?

Putin was pretty based, tbqh.

>all these upset liberal bed wetters
kek

3 & 4 are down

watch the interview in the OP, dumb-dumb

the only thing really admirable about putin shown in this was how he was able to so carefully and consistently create a narrative about his government that was true sounding and laser focused to appeal to dumb mostly liberal americans(stones audience) and he did it all over the course of a period of years and even edited to hell and cherry picked it still holds up as a complete product of propaganda.

as a side note, stone made an ass of himself here about a hundred times over and the retarded editing, quick cuts and shaky hand cams at fucked up angles was giving me motion sickness in a lot of parts

Why is this adult talking to a manchild and his cackling kids?

>dumb mostly liberal americans(stones audience)

Stone is very popular among libertarians

wouldn't trust that documentary to be objective. Stone has had hots for all kinds of dictators for a while now

It was great and I think Stone is a commie faggot

Why is Showtime giving Putin a forum for his propaganda?

>muh democracy

they know putin is hugely popular, right?

Not a bad idea user, it would be great if all shows had to do such a process.

New links for 3&4

youtu.be/R0NuDBZ8LQQ
youtu.be/5wJGB8X3Fb0

I was wondering this also, they have a big mini-series on assange coming up as well

got some real renegade jews running showtime these days

What does Putin sound like to people that speak Russian? He sounds like he's highly intelligent, but I cant really tell.

There's a market for it. Maybe they're trying to be a right alternative to HBO.

Why not give Putin some time to share his point of view. 99% of all air time is about others talking for or against him (mostly against).

actually very polite and intelligent.

like only very few russians speak like he does

Putin acts like a misunderstood, reasonable victim of Western slander because Russia cannot directly compete with the West and therefore must resort to shrewd diplomacy and asymmetric tactics. Make up your own mind, of course, but before you decide that Putin is what he presents himself as, at least consider the possibility that he's conning you.

I like Putin, but

>we never mess with the domestic affairs of foreign countries

is wrong. He messed with the affairs of Ukraine to maintain access to Sevastopol's port, and when it looked like Ukraine was going to cut him out of the picture he invaded.

I seriously hope you're not American if you're dishing out that criticism

Get out of here with your straw man. Not everybody who questions Putin is some sort of brainwashed Democrat shill.

>late show link

I'm not clicking on that shit, faggot.

He probably is. Americans are massive hypocrites.

they sell tickets in advance and fill the empty seats with random tourists in time's square

>implying not ever elected leader of every country has filled entire graveyards

He was a KGB agent that defected to Britain, so they murdered him. This proves that Russia is evil, because obviously nobody else kills traitors sharing your state secrets.

And of course, the fact that his detractors have to change "KGB" to "political opponent" in their coverage of him is (((just a coincidence))).

LITERALLY

Anyone can buy a deadly amount polonium online and the guy burned a lot of people and had many enemies

I cringed at colbert's audience

>American Audiences

what the fuck