Valiant Cinematic Universe is entrusted to Sony

>Valiant Cinematic Universe is entrusted to Sony

It doesn't even have a chance, does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/93948
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/41329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Rotten Tomatoes has the reviews already written.

Will Harbinger and Bloodshot be treated better than Batman vs Superman?

Man, I love Valiant. But I just don't see it having a succesful cinematic universe.

Same.

Maybe a couple of not related to each other movies. But fuck cinematic universes, they're a bad idea.

It didn't have a chance in the first place.
Entrusting it to the worst movie studio nowadays doesn't help though.

Is Sony better or worse than WB?

I already see "Bloodshot is stuck in 90's".

If you play videogames, do you know the term ''shovelware''?
Well, Sony makes the movie equivalent of that.
Being controlled by literal retards probably doesn't help improve things.

WB still has The Dark Knight or Harry Potter among their movies.
The only thing Sony has is James Bond.

Worse.

>Disney bought Star Wars for 4 billion
>they unironically thought about selling Spiderman for 5

>5 Andrew Garfiled films

Can't tell if retarded spelling mistake with an accidental clever pun or just a plain retarded spelling mistake.

>call Toby Mcguire back
>Spider Man vs The Amazing Spiderman

What the actual fuck.

It's a solid IP with a lot to offer as blockbusters, but I don't see working out. A Turok movie would be interesting.

All the characters will be played by Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones

Just... just everything about this. The spelling mistakes and grammatical errors... The terrible ideas and absolute greed... It's hard to even picture this as a professional major motion picture company. But I suppose it's my brain refusing to believe that at such a high level in business, that it would be no different from the bottom intellectually. I thought for years that I had given up on people and lost all faith in the human race, but somehow this still manages to depress me... Guess I was still hopeful somehow.

Spider-Man is bigger than Star Wars

Sony emails general thread?

Is really?

>universe composed of literally whos

It will surprise no one, not even the people making it.

Actually it might be awesome if The Asylum were to start pumping out a ton of these movies with really intercate but shitty done connected stories, just like the comics.

No. The star Wars franchise has produced 30 billion dollars in profit. Spider-man has come nowhere near that. No franchise has. Well, maybe Pokemon, I haven't looked it up.

I don't believe that's real.

Well Valiant is almost entirely dead serious so hopefully it won't be irrationally crucified for being more intense then a episode of barney.

>Spidey here, welcome to my Snapchat
>here you can see me wall crawling to EDM music I play throught my BEATS headphones
>sometimes I like to do a little crossfit before I go web slinging. NBD!

I hope someone killed themselves over this.

Fake and gay

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/93948

Well, Activision bought the company behind Candy Crush for 6 billion. It's a pants on head stupid world we live in.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/41329

I wonder if they broke even on that deal or if they're still kicking themselves in the ass.

Sad thing is they probably have doubled their investment with microtransactions. I know multiple girls who still play and PAY TO PLAY that game. I really wish I could help them...

Who the fuck writes an essay on their cellphone in a bumpy train? I'm very curious about this.

WHAT IS A KEYBOARD

>all those bad ideas
>multiple awful projects slated up until 2020
>spiderman v spiderman

Holy shit

How about those emails where Amy Pascal hits on Feige?

This is hilarious.

Wasn't some Chinese company in charge?

Indeed

I love the way he responded to her

>that retarded email with all those horrible ellipses
>response is "Great. I'll be there"

Is Kevin Feige an autist?

>let's see if we really have something to explore...I haven't scheduled anything afterwards....
>Great, I'll be there.
Alpha as fuck.

He just realized he's talking to retards.

Imagine being Feige in that e-mail exchange and having to be all like "damn, Amy Pascal, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both for my career and for my own personal pleasure." when all he really wants to do is have Spider-Man back in the Marvel Universe. Like seriously imagine having to be Feige and not only sit in your chair while Amy Pascal flaunts her disgusting sex talk in front of you, the digital medium fully concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she perfected her sultry messages. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage on Skype but her haughty attitude as everyone at Sony tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AMY PASCAL RUNS A COMPANY LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort Spider-Man into movies so horrible you didn't even know could exist before that day in the theater. You've been producing nothing but a healthy diet of billion dollar films and critical darlings and later alleged Thor 2s for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Boston. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the wetness that's breaking out on her dimpled twat as she schlicks it to your email sex talk, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to share Spider-Man with her and revel in her "operaesque (for that is what she calls them)" Spider-Man ideas, the ideas she worked so hard for with Avi Arad in the previous months. And then the Russo Brothers call for a Spider-Man update, and you know you could succeed with any comic book property in this room before Sony could put out an Amazing Spider-Man 3 but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Feige. You're not going to let her ruin Spider-Man forever. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It's got better odds of being good than the MCU.

Is she coming on to him?

I love you.

Pic related is my reaction

Also
>Sinister six
>Potential to make 2 billion
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Everything is better than that normie piece of shit.
>muh paid reviews
>muh pandering

From what I've heard, Sony isn't even treating Bloodshot or Harbinger like they matter since they don't have exclusive rights to the entire Valiant catalog (the X-O film is already locked up by some other studio, forget which). IDK, seems really fucking brash considering how they're still reeling from the email hack

This is a good post.

>being this much of a contrarian

Go away, Disney shill.

>implying Disney needs shilling
>implying Disney would be interested in shilling in this place

Thats what a Sup Forums poster hired by Disney's marketing team would say.

A shill would ignore everyone calling others shill.
I'm just happy the MCU makes you so mad.

How can you see other people's feelings behind a fucking computer screen?
Go back to your movies about selling toys and diversity.

No, I can see it from the way you are writing.
You just came to this thread to get mad at the MCU, probably a fanboy from one of the other dead franchises.
Hilarious.

>WOW YOU ARE A FUCKING SHILL
>WOW THIS FRANCHISE IS A PIECE OF NORMIE SHIT
>WOW GO FUCK YOURSELF
>I-i'm not mad

Zack pls go.

Is this the way Marlelcucks delude themselves into thinking that the franchise is relevant to mature people and not only for kids, plebs and sjw?

I don't see how anything in that post is implying that.
I'm just glad the MCU's success is making people mad as fuck.
It's delicious.

>MCU's success
No ones gives a fuck about success unless the movies they release are good and not only shitty cash-grabs

It's the only reason I can think of that would make someone as angry as you.
Either that, or Feige raped your family a long time ago.