So what does /pol think about the latest dindu to be put down by the po po?

so what does /pol think about the latest dindu to be put down by the po po?

Stupid bitch picked a fight with the wrong cops

Absolute indifference.

do you speak any other language besides memeglish?

Pretty neat

She hid behind her kid and loaded a shotgun while the police gave her ever chance to surrender

msm won't even touch this

Another worthless nigger gone fampai but there's more work to be done

Didn't she fucking load her shotgun in front of a tacticooool operator?

>Absolute indifference
>still posts in thread

indifference to the subject at hand, but a definite interest in telling us of his indifference

who cares?

Dindu Nuffin Thread? Dindu Nuffin Thread.

AFRIKAN INTELLECTUAL

I speak the language of the crustmaster

>Use child as a human shield
>Still get the victim card played for you posthumously

Is this privilege?

Wow...that's like really deep and stuff. Can you link me to your blog where you share your thoughts and poetry?

is Pepe having a tinder party?

Giving Jaden Smith a run for his money

and that of the crustaceans from deep within the crevices

But they have I've seen it in CNN and Huff Po has headline was along the lines of "Big Beautiful Queenz Goddess, murdered by white supremacist cops who failed to also murder her Princez"

What the fuck did they do this time.

SLIDE THREAD CTR HAPPENINGS SLIDE THREAD CTR HAPPENINGS

doesn't care, but cares about telling us he doesn't

→ →
→ →
→ →

Get in here so we can colectivly detect shills like this !!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ND SHIT

I SAW THIS YESTERDAY AND IT'S IN EVERY POST SHE MAKES. IS A A WHITE CONSTRUCT? IS IT OPPRESSIVE TO HER WOKE ASS 100/100 SENSIBILITIES, OR WHAT?

Is this just her being a retard, or is this a thing? It's too consistent to be a fuck up. Even a broken autocorrect fuckup.

Why did this bitch think the law doesnt apply to her?

had lead poisoning, her mom said she was worried about her mental state, was jeered on by social media to stand off with the police - placing her child in the crossfire

Police wanted to know why she skipped out on court for a traffic infraction - her mental instability and the toxic jeering of #BLM faggots drove her to extreme ends.

Feel bad for the kid, he was probably fucked either way though. Maybe this will red pill him? Doubt it....

Brainwashed by MSM and BLM dumb slut literally begged to be killed by cops

It's Baltimore lil nigger will be given a hefty settlement from She-boon Rawlings-Black, further niggerfying him at crack speed till he either dies of an OD or gang related shooting

dumbass sovereign citizen movement

Bitch needed to get #woke. If she had only sought out the teachings of Ascended Master Yakub Ali, she could have unlocked the powers of her Third Eye. She could have possessed the powers of her Queen ancestors who built the Pyramids with mystic strength. She could have burned those white devils.

Instead she got executed for the white devil's law.

She must have had a harsh life to feel that her actions were her only option.

It's a big thing with blacks. I get a headache reading the shit black people type and trying to translate it into something legible.

Stupid, stupid bitch, doing that to her kids. This makes me so mad. They're better off without that brainwashing fruit loop for a mother.

Oh yeah all that free money, rent and food. Fuckin tough man.

The white liberal media played this bitch like a pawn and she paid the ultimate price.

White liberals are the black mans enemy. Pol/acks just want to be left alone

That shit is going to get a lot of stupid blacks killed.

>a nigger nobody cared about commits suicide by cop
>the earth is still spinning
>today's dawn was just like yesterday
nobody but blm will remember the cunt in a few days
they will materialize it to get even more butthurt about the "evil white"
in return more niggers will chimp out and die
tbqh shit could be worse senpai

Stupid nigger then used her own child as a human shield while in a standoff with the law. She had outstanding warrants and was known to be a disobedient sheboon. Nothing of value was lost, the only niggers that protest on behalf of this apish chimpess are either on par with her beliefs or harbor far more degenerate beliefs.

Nothing of value was lost. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

good. clean up the gene pool a bit

So now the kids will grow up to hate the cops and wind up shot dead because their mother told them to ALWAYS fight the cops. I am not pro-police but neither am I stupid

Preach ND. Ooga Booga Bix Nood

is there a video?

she dindu nuffin decent

kek

id like to know who deleted her social media accounts. someone else is feeding her all her anti-cop rhetoric

i dont see a problem with this. They die, their mud lineage ends

Yeah, okay, they've always had awful grammar and capitalization. Ebonics is even more offensive on the internet. I know.

But what the fuck is with spelling "and" as "nd"? Ignoring misuse and grammar, like, what the fuck is the reason for that? In what possible way can that do anything but make them look like fucking idiots?

too bad there was no video of the shooting

>the backstory

“Officers stopped Gaines’ silver Toyota Camry because it had no license plate — only a rectangular piece of cardboard with the following writing on it: ‘Any government official who compromises this pursuit to happiness and right to travel, will be held criminally responsible and fined, as this is a natural right to freedom,'” police said. “Gaines resisted arrest, throwing the citations issued by the officer out the window and saying officers would have to “murder” her before she got out of the vehicle. She engaged officers in a physical fight as they tried to remove her from the vehicle.”

>MUH NATURAL RIGHTS N FREEDOMS YALL

>LATER THAT DAY...

Officers went to Gaines’ apartment in Randallstown, Maryland, to serve arrest warrants.

Gaines was wanted on a “failure to appear” bench warrant, police said. According to the press release, she did not appear in court on an “array of traffic charges” stemming from a March 2016 traffic stop.

>she wouldn't fight it in court, only in the streets, because she DINDU NUFFIN

>police arrive to serve the arrest warrant
>woman chimps out and grabs shotgun
>muh oppression
>her boyfriend grabs their new baby and hightails it the fuck outta there
>bitchesbecrazy.jpg
>she starts screaming she'll shoot the police if they enter her apartment
>there's a standoff for nearly 9 hours as the police cordon off the building and assemble in the adjacent rooms
>nobody is allowed to leave the complex during this time
>she threatens the police on multiple occasions with her shotgun, all the while posting pictures and videos of herself with a gun and with her son (who she is feeding lines to) on instagram
>BLM says "SHE DIDNT HAVE A GUN IT WAS A CELL PHONE THE POLICE ARE LYIN BIX NOOD" when there is literally pictures of her holding the gun during the standoff on instagram
>FACTS BE RACISS
>eventually cops get tired of being threatened with murder, open fire, case closed

p good filename 9/10

It's because they honestly pronounce "and" as "und," but spell it as "nd." I don't know why, or what came first, the spelling or pronunciation.

Black culture continues to prove itself to be toxic

her grave should become a public toilet.

A real intellectual.

there is already a 54 Kg turd in it you know

>i still know the difference between a king a queen and a pawn
>was a pawn for blm movement
ok

SHE WUZ KWEEEEEEEN?

Would have made a nice sex slave tbqh fampies.

Last one I saved.

It seems like she was an actual real life retard.

All this broad had to do was show up to court, get cited for a traffic violation and possibly sentenced to a few months probation. Instead, she decided to say "fuck all", make a mountain out of a molehill, put her child in extreme danger while making her "last stand".
By no means a martyr to anyone's eyes.

>hid behind her kid and loaded a shotgun

holy kek that's fucking rich i need a source

good riddance.

Another dead nigger. Good day

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Should have killed the 5 year old too.
He's brainwashed and forever going to think the cops were there to kill the mother.
Now, he's going to kill someone some day.

>when you realize Americans are even discussing this case
sad

>it takes so much effort to type a post into Sup Forums that you would only do so if you have a huge investment in the topic at hand

is that one of those fucking phone vr headsets

fuck off nigger and cut your damn nails

she is to the niggerlivesmatter people

The case is so fucked up the lefts aren't even trying to pull the "she was mentally ill, how'd she get guns? Muh gun control!" shit they usually do.

I wanted so bad for there to be a massive happening. Wikileaks needs to drop the bombshell they claim they have, fast. I'm starting to lose faith in Kek.

She's a sick bitch who used her five year old kid as a human shield.

I am glad she is rotting in hell like the piece of worthless garbage she is

She just needed some BWC

THE THIRD EYE! BITCH GETS IT! YAKUB ALI WILL SPEAK!!!!

She was hell bent on being killed by a cop. She intentionally proved a situation and escalated it for no other reason than to get shot. She said so time and again in her first arrest video. She wanted to be killed, to become a martyr and this obsession was more powerful than any concern about caring for her child. My guess is she's bipolar or schizoaffective.

Thanks for the (You)s fellow Anons.
But I think we are on the same page here.

You'll be next im guessing

just another justified killing i can argue with liberals

Why didn't you save her Sup Forums

crazy fucking nigger who used her son as a human shield. Probably should've been institutionalized.

We are, I'm just taken aback by how her mental illness seems to be overlooked. Maybe because she's attractive and more articulate than most BLM ghetto rats. She should have been put on a 5150 following that arrest, she was basically saying she was going to provoke a situation that would end up with her dead. Thing is, if she had been committed, they would have confiscated all her guns and she would have been black-listed from any future gun purchases.

Because she's a crazy racist piece of shit who probably would have radicalized her son into doing some terrorist shit.

> implying her guns were legally purchased to begin with

Wasn't the shotgun a sawed off? Those are legal in Maryland?

I am not sure what mental conditions she has been diagnosed with and she is protected by Federal HIPPA. Wait and see what comes out in the news, or file a FOIA request into the case file.

From the Guardian -
>“They could clearly see a female that they believed to be Ms Gaines seated on the floor, a child nearby, who immediately began to wield a shotgun around, bringing it up to ready position, pointing it directly at the officers there to serve the arrest warrant,”

The kid was holding the guage!

>She should have been put on a 5150

How the hell do you know my wife's PIN?

She probably hadn't been committed before. I'm saying that had she been put on a 5150 after the arrest, she would have lost all rights to possess or purchase guns. Who knows, maybe she would have calmed the fuck down after taking some Lithium.

Learn to read retard. This hoodrat had the shot gun with her kid next t her.

She was chatting on social media while the whole thing unfolded, I guess a lot of people on her facebook and twitter were telling her "not to surrender"...

Any lawfags here? If I'm walking down the street and see the cops trying to talk down an armed unhinged perp, If I shout "Don't surrender to those pigs, dude!" could I be charged with something? Obstruction of justice?

She woke. She be playin 1D chess.

Is it now comically ironic to simply misread the English language?

So what city gets to burn tonight user?

sounds like one dumb nigger

U mad little nigger

You people are getting killed at a record rate and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

and where is crackpipesmatter on this important issue?

they did a mandatory autopsy on that fine nigress face that entailed sawing her head open and removal of the brain to weigh it. looks like "the man" had the final laugh on her.

>where was BLM?

Apparantly only on the Kelly File.