Having sex with clothes on

>Having sex with clothes on
why is this allowed?

If anything, he NEEDS more clothes on.

I thought this was a gay sex scene from the thumbnail.

Rhodey's just her beard, she only takes it off for Spider-Woman.

Read.
>Two hours later.
They've had sex, they both agreed before they left to do so that they were on a schedule, so they're clothed to get ready to leave but neither wants to so they're lying in bed waiting for the call.

it does look gay

Im not one to buy into Sup Forums but does Marvel have some racemixing mandate?

I see it.

Until the last panel it looks like a twink or they went to a Rocky Horror Show and he hadn't taken off the make-up.

I thought that too, but as said, it's actually just BLACKED

If not for the slight cleavage line inb4 Chris Evans jokes I'd think this were Steve and T'Challa.

no weirder than being gay
it is. i mean this fucker got tits installed but it's clearly a guy. bone structure and hairlines don't lie

Marvel has weird racial demographics to begin with. The only organized relationship chart I've seen was the X-men one. If you know what I'm talking about, it's the the one where most of the lines point to Wolverine. From the chart at least, it seems most character were getting WHITED because most characters were white. Ironically not too many anons were crazy about black panter/storm and Samcap/Misty. It's all probably just a mix of progressiveness and laziness.

Filthy race mixing scum

>Black guy with blonde white girl fetish being pushed in comics

Why is this allowed?

kek me too.

>I thought this was a gay sex scene from the thumbnail.
I was hugely disappointed it wasn't.

You're right, Carol shouldn't dilute her Kree blood with that of an inferior human male.

I dunno

There needs to be more of these two. So cute

This, I thought it was another progressive two for one where they have a black male character who is also gay. Also can the meme of black men wanting white woman stop? or at least be more accurate? Captain Marvel is way to skinny to trigger any brother's interests.

Fuck, thumbnail made me think it was gay shit.

It's weird they made her so butch but still insist she's straight. Who exactly are they trying to draw in?

Women are so strong and independent these days they now look like men.

Burn the coal, pay the tole.

When you think about it that's as frighteningly close to equality as you can get.

It isn't?
Oh, hey, look at that.

>Burn the coal, pay the tole.
Did Rhodey have sex with a black guy? Is Misty gonna die next?

>tole

>can't even get the meme right

>tole
The intelligence of the common Sup Forumsack.

So comics these days are just two dudes having sex now aint it? Glad I got out when I did.

Same actually.
Someone make an edit. I'd actually like to see some lovey-dovey gay guys.
...what's this thread about again?

Better yet someone turn Carol into Tony

>Carol x Rhodey
Gay sex would have been preferable.

At least it's over now. And whenever he comes back she'll be with ner new movie-approved love interest.

Did this relationship always feel boring and strange or am I a racist?

It only happened in the first place because some cosplayer asked KSD to do it.

It had little to no build up but most modern romances are like that these days in cape books

Clothes are the best, people look the hottest when they're getting their /fa/ on. Nudity is passe.

Didn't Catwoman and Batman do something similar?

That's their fetish, similar to Black Cat with Spider-Man. In fact thank you for reminding me for the next trope thread that the Guy/Girl who loves the Mask is something a little over used.
We get it, the MC can't catch a break and he's technically stealing attention from himself when the object of his affection wants him but doesn't want -him-. It's funny for a few seconds but really not that clever.

Me too.

Miss Marvel never looked so bad.

I should add that when it's done in a Clark Kent fashion where the MC seems more quietly amused than troubled by it it stays funny.
It's only when they start moping about how horrible it is they're secretly an adventuring, empowered hero who can't just be normal or loved for being normal that I press fast forward or start skipping pages.

probably racist.

No, but in all seriousness. The relationship didn't have any time to spark to being with something that could be a good thing to spike the drama. the could make Carol go depressed regretting not spending more time with him.
I forgot Sup Forums likes comics.

>bp fucks storm black falcon fucks misty
>Ugh just cos they're the same race doesn't mean hey work together as a couple
>captain marvel fucks Rhodes power man fucks Jessica Jones
>What's with all the interracial relationships?

It isn't like there are that many sensible same race choices out there when it comes to cape couples.

people bitch about this shit because they would rather the black males be with nobody