I gave American tourist wrong directions in metro

I gave American tourist wrong directions in metro.
On purpose.

Was that really necessary ?

are they that bad irl? i don't think so

He was rude.

I do it too unless they ask in Polish (even broken).

how do u know he was american?

I buried a weeb tourist alive

Počemu

you're an idiot though

good

I think such question should be addressed to said tourist.

I mean how was he rude

Used phrase "commie russkies".
I haven't called him dumb ameriblobber.
Why would he do such a thing?

I will remember this next time a russian tourist ask me for directions here in nyc.

I may have to wait a while :)

hey, i've done that too!
native english speakers always act like you own them shit, they don't ever start with "excuse me, sir" either. i live right next to sparrow hills and i meet tourists quite frequently. believe me, i know.

>Used phrase "commie russkies".

Hahhahaha oh wow, why didnt you smack him in his fat gut ?

>native english speakers always act like you own them shit, they don't ever start with "excuse me, sir" either.

I don't do this.

Though I dont say sir either, what is this, the inbred part of usa ?

That is what dumb ameriblobber would have done.
If my expectations were correct, he is strolling through Butovo by now.

a mere "excuse me" would be enough, you're right. "sir" is too much.

I gave a tourist a wrong direction because I didn't know where the place was but I didn't want to look like an idiot

>tfw u got suddenly spoken to by a foreigner in english, but i couldn't speak english at that time and he obviously got disappointed with me and went away

Why did that cunt even came in here? I mean, what was the point?

Well, you know there are retards here, who go to blobberistan just to shout TAGIIIIIIIL at the statue of liberty.

based drunk russian tourists

>inbred parts of USA

least likely to not say sir desu.

>Go to France
>Act like a complete cunt in public and laugh at how filthy and stinky the place is and tell my friends I can't differentiate between the locals and the Moroccans
>Get asked where I'm from
>"Australia m8"

You should have asked for tip afterwards

> I love americans so much i want them to stay on my country for longer

You are adorable.
Akhshually,you own.You didn't pay 578 million (7.3 billion 2017)dollars of Lend Lease.

>The dispute remained unresolved until 1972, when the U.S. accepted an offer from the USSR to repay $722M linked to grain shipments from the U.S., with the remainder being written off.

>I defaulted so my debt doesn't exist

The absolute state of vatniks.[spoiler]And the USA sent the fucking grain![/spoiler]

what's your fucking issue immigrantfag? this literally says you paid all they demanded and the situation was resolved

>he is strolling through Butovo by now.
I haven't visited Moscow in 16 years but you may have accidentally killed him by sending him to Butovo

I was in Australia on vacation with my husband, Australians were all super helpful and even offered help/advice without us asking, always got us to where we needed to go.

And on Sup Forums they are known to be memelords and assholes but IRL they are nice.

My 2c

That was the plan.

Once I gave wrong direction to an Ukranian migrant just because that kurwa talked to me in Ukranian

Very good

I gave an american tourist wrong directions once.

felt pretty bad about it.

Иди нaхyй, тoвapищ! Tы чo бля, хoчeшь, чтoбы инocтpaнцы cчитaли нac мyдaкaми и пидopaм? Кaждый пaтpиoт oбязaн дeлaть вcё вoзмoжнoe и нeвoзмoжнoe для pacпpocтpaнeния pyccкaгo пpaвocлaвнaгo мoнapхo-кoммyниcтичecкoгo нapoдoвлacтия! Oтcocи, нaвaльнoвeц! Хoтя aмepикocы кoнeчнo пидopы тe eщё. B пpинципe, тeбя мoжнo пoнять: ты пocтyпил тaк, кaк тeбe вeлeлo cepдцe пpocтoгo pyccкaгo пapня. Бepy oбpaтнo cлoвa пpo oтcocи и хyй (a ecли ты чeчeнeц, тo и хyй в poт вoзьмy).
[Fuck you komrad! Do you wanna foreigners to think we are assholes and fags? Every patriot must do all his best by all the possible and imposible means to promote Russian Orthodox Monarchic Communist Democracy! Suck muh cock, Navalny supporter!]

ПAЦAHЫ, Я CEГOДHЯ ШЁЛ КOPOЧE ПO ИЗБИPATEЛЬHOMУ УЧACTКУ И УBИДEЛ УEБAHA B MAЙКE "EДИHAЯ POCCИЯ", HУ Я ПOДCКOЧИЛ И PEЗКO ПEPEEБAЛ EMУ B ЩЩИ C BEPTУШКИ И ПOЯCHИЛ EГO КPИКOM "HE ЛЮБЛЮ ПAPTИЮ ЖУЛИКOB И BOPOB", ПOTOMУ ЧTO Я УГOPEЛ ПO ДEMOКPATИИ, ПAЦAHЫ, ДУХ CTAPOЙ ШКOЛЫ ЖИBET TOЛЬКO HA BЫБOPAХ, ГДE ГOЛOCУЮT ПO ХAPДКOPУ, ГДE ГPAЖДAHE ЖИBУT CBOИMИ ПPABAMИ И OБЯЗAHHOCTЯMИ И EБУT КPAБOBЛAДEЛЬЧECКИЙ CTPOЙ B POT! TOЛЬКO ДEMOКPATИЯ, TOЛЬКO ХAPДКOP!!! ЮHИTИ УЛЬTPAХAPДКOP ДEMOКPATИЯ CBOБOДHЫE CMИ!!! пaцaны eбaшьтe eдpocoв, лизoблюдoв, нaшиcтoв, yгopaйтe нa экзит-пoлaх, любитe cвoю Poдинy, coгpaждaн и Кoнcтитyцию! ГOЛOCУЙTE OTКPЫTO И CMEЛO! ДEMOКPATИЯ!

MЫTИЩИ

BASED jew playing both sides.

>be me
>visit canada
>drop a few oot and aboots so no one suspects anything

I do it with Germans all the time