Have you ever met a Sup Forums-related celebrity before?

Have you ever met a Sup Forums-related celebrity before?

I once saw Alan Moore furiously masturbating behind a Burger King dumpster. When I asked for his autograph he gave me an empty whiskey bottle full of fortune cookie slips.

>empty
>full of slips
w0t

I realize this is most likely a complete fabrication, and yet.....

>I once saw Alan Moore furiously masturbating behind a Burger King dumpster.

The bottle was empty of whiskey and filled instead with fortunes.
This is confusing?

10/10

>6 posts in
>Still no Milky Ways pasta

Do they even have Burger Kings in Northampton?

Why wouldn't they?

IDK if BurgerClap food has penetrated Dark Wizard Moore's domain.

I met Eric Powell at a local con in May. Cool dude, really friendly and all. Signed my Goon Archive vol. 1. He looked kinda JUST though. His table was empty all day, I don't think a lot of people in Puerto Rico care about The Goon or his other works.

Scott McCloud is a very nice man

I've got a couple of friends who know Eric Powell pretty well. There was a party here in Nashville for the 15th anniversary of The Goon and I met him there. Seemed like a really great guy.

No

I met Linkara at a convention called Connecticon once.

He didn't really talk much, my friend and I just saw him and asked him for a picture, he stuttered "s-sure!", and he took out his gun prop and pointed it at the camera. He didn't smile.

Kinda looked like this but standing.

I once met Alan Moore begging for change underneath an overpass.

Joe Kubert, Darwyn Cooke and George Perez were or are all sweethearts.
Ethan Van Sciver is pretty nice.
Art Adams was nice but he seemed like he has a short temper.
I didn't really get to talk to him but my dad's had lunch with Jonathan Hickman, he said he was pretty chill.

I brought comics for the wrong Kubert brother to sign so it was a little bit awkward when I met him but he still seemed pretty nice. He complained about it on facebook though, lol.

I saw Zack Snyder at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Met Stan Sakai at a SDCC years and years ago. In retrospect, I kinda geeked out over him in our meeting (we met in an elevator) and I'm kinda embarrassed about it. But he was the sweetest human being... I feel bad about all the hardship he's been through in recent years.

What hardship?

I met Lindsay and Alex Small Butera at Connecticon, they seemed pretty cool. Also bought a drawing from them for 10$ and Katie Tiedrich was there one year as well, Was also pretty rad. Probably met some others that I have no recollection of as well.

I met Doug and Brad a few months back in Chicago. They're really cool dudes, actually. Doug is likeable when he isn't screaming. Brad is exactly what he is on the site, total brotal.

Also Tamara was there but nobody cared. And Rob sat in the back eating an entire footlong sandwich and ignoring people.

I once ran into Geoff johns outside a wawa gas station. He was just staring at the Sun with a forgotten half eaten Turkey sandwich falling from his hand. When I said hello he didn't seem to hear me. His 'handler' was there and I asked him what was going on and why was Geoff rendered so mindlessly entranced by the son. Guy said it was because the Sun was around when Geoff was a little boy.

Go fig, makes sense I guess.

I've met Sgt. Slaughter before

He's a real chill guy

>wawa
Delaware?

I've met Dan Didio, Bernie Wrightson, Jeff Smith (twice), Simon Hanselman, Lynn Johnston,(For Better or For Worse), Karl Kerschl, Gerhard and Dave Sim.

>mfw I completely fucked my first and only meeting with Angus Oblong at ABQComicCon
I only take solace in knowing he probably forgot my entire existence by now

I met HIM once

I actually did meet Alan Moore, he was doing a guest lecture at my university. He read a section of his novel, which was pretty awful.
And while we've never met, I went to the same high school as Kieron Gillen, we actually had the same English teacher too.

When I met Dan, it was around the time that Before Watchmen was coming out and everybody on Sup Forums hated him. So I brought my DVD of Reboot instead.

I got Bernie to sign my copy of House of Secrets No. 92 (Swamp Thing First Appearance) and was really happy to see him as he had just suffered a stroke that summer and everybody was shocked that he lived.

I met Hanselman at TCAF last year and was disappointed he didn't where drag. Kind of a letdown.

Did you mention Lightbringer?

I woke up in the middle of the night with Grant Morrison blowing me.

I met him also. He was wearing a tinfoil hat while screaming about the end of the world.

Did he steal your soul?

I met him too, but he just started flinging shit and calling me a normie.

I think so, I mean I can't see my reflection in a mirror anymore. And I can't taste or smell anymore.

What is that?

I briefly shook hands with Dean Haspiel. He thanked me for coming for a convention panel he was in. And I asked Howard Chaykin a question at another panel.

Did he at least grant you three wishes, op? Don't tell me you found Alan Moore and you left without your three wishes.

I was in an elevator with Billy West, John DiMaggio, Tara Strong, Maurice Lamarache, and Kevin Conroy one time. They talked about the hamburgler. It was fuckin rad.

Look up Linkara and Lightbringer. It was story-timed on Sup Forums before.

I met Nick Park (the creator of Wallace and Gromit), Mike Mignola, John Wagner, Grant Morrison and Garth Ennis.