Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

Something to do with them offering perks to celebrities and tax exemptions

they have like resorts and vacation spots with literal slaves tending to you. must be nice.

i thought hollywood was all jews. this doesn't make any sense

Blablabla pay money and we forget you're gay and you can become a demi-god

so does anyone have a name

>tax exemptions
It's basically this.

Why are there so many (((Scientologists))) in Hollywood?

Actors are usually FUCKED UP....and DUMB.

Scientology teaches them basic communication and life management skills that they actually find useful and appealing, and combined with providing them access to their "special" scientology treatment, like the use of facilities and slave labor, they see no point in not joining the cult.

Most of them are...

And they also "donate" (store) their money in the church, effectively using it as a bank which taxman can't touch

Sam Lerner's ex-girlfriend.

>Slaves

Those are called employees, bro.

employees get paid in dollars not in churchpoints

>LRH said it was important to have celebs and people of influence in Scientology to attract more people to it.
>actors get some benefits from the church such as more career opportunities and protection because the church has a shit ton of money and power in Hollywood and LA.

thats sounds terrible. how will mister shekelburg help them build interest?:(.

Sea Org members are paid it's just not very much. The make around $15-$30 a week, it would be closer to $50 but money is always subtracted due to mistakes or small infractions that they might commit. Basically any excuse the church can use to jew them out of their money. It's also very common for Sea Org members to give all their money to David Miscavige's birthday present fund.

TIL

What a tight fucking body holy shit

Because they specifically target people in the entertainment industry so they have celebrities pulling people into their cult through their fame.

Post proof.

>posts proof

They buy and manage a shit-ton of property around the country.

In Boston they have started buying business parks and large Multi-tenant buildings

I think just about everyone has a name

LA-fag here. This place is ground zero for Scientology. They have all sorts of institutes, museums, billboards and other advertisements. If you're ever in LA and looking for some lulz go to a scientology center and ask for a personality test. So to answer OP's question, there are tons of Scientologists in Hollywood because that's where Scientology focuses on recruiting.

Why is that ugly girl so sexy?

because you are sex-deprived

Is this girl an actress or something?

Stop harassing me!

Post teeth, Morgan

She's a ballerina/model, Morgan Jean Quinn

DELET

>Model

What does she model, paperbags?

You don't have to be a 10/10 to model anymore.
Just a good figure and 'unique' face

What do they even say to people who take that test anyways?

"Wow, your potential for this is through the roof! You're the one for sure, we haven't said this to everyone ever who has taken this, nope!"

Because Hollywood is american.

Fuck. Maximum security prisoners get paid more money and get all the butt sex they want.

Got any more?

yes, i do.

Why are you collecting pictures of my waifu? Find your own waifu!

Lots of delusional and aspiring and dumb young people that are far away from home and don't know anyone in the area. Scientology offers networking and self-improvement and promises success in this life and the next.

And the courses are so cheap and the labor compounds build character!

How is David Miscavige not in prison?

satan

it gives you super auditioning powers where you don't care about rejection because you have a higher calling.
Look at elizabeth moss, one of the ugliest women in the world and she's the main character in two of the biggest shows in the last 10 years.

Is this Snapchat? Does she get lewd?

tfw I'm an unemployed decent looking nobody looking for any sort of opportunity who sent an email to my local chapter and was ignored. Followed up and ignored again. Feels good man.

but Scientologists don't believe in psychiatry which is like a second religion to jews

Because they want to escape the wrath of Xenu.

You would think right?
No it's mostly pics of her cat

Why is she not with Sam anymore? They were a cute couple.

because you fucked it up, Sam.

Got anything good?