How's she doing?

How's she doing?

Who cares lmao

She's homely, untalented and aging badly.

HE BROKE ME
kek

How the heck do you think she's doing, OP? Donald Trump single-handedly destroyed her career and made countless death threats against her.

Donald didn't do shit

Grow up

she messed with The Expert

He is repeating what she said at the press conference you fucking nugget. He isn't being serious

fine and dandy

i hope you guys can read

>le i was only pretending to be retarded

Any leaks yet? I wanna see that firebush.

TRUMPED

with the amount of wrinkles on her face, i'd say not enough to afford make-up

PUSSY GRABBED

obvious troll is obvious

Autism speaks

Speaking against (((them))) gets you fired

Who would have thought the right would be the sensitive ones

>Who would have thought the right would be the sensitive ones

anyone who has been on Sup Forums the past couple of years

alttright stormweenies are the REAL snowflakes!

CNN has no balls lol

if you were the president you could easily fuk up some z list celebs life. it would take 1 phone call and less than 5 min

grow up

is this the new conspiracy theory?

>she
you know its a tranny right?

she died as she lived

Kathy Griffin was supposed to be the heir to Joan Rivers. Joan Rivers would have savored the hatred and drawn power from it.

TRUMPS FAMILY IS ATTACKING ME MAKE IT STOP I ONLY GET PAID BY OLD WHITE MEN THATS A PROBLEM!

She is hideous

>pissing off jerry seinfeld, the most powerful man in tv was pretty stupid but I think I can do better....

And has an annoying voice, terrible personality, and atrocious sense of humor. I still don't understand why is she even famous.

Kathy Griffin is funny in my opinion. I've always liked her. I think that photo was such a baroque grab for shock value that it was easy for Trump to claim the high ground.

Well the left certainly seems to have more balls, actually going after the politicians recently, whilst the right just assault random Muslims

Honestly don't care, she is no better than Andy Dick.

Stay ravaged, Mahmoud.

Absolutely cannot wait for that worthless cunt to die alone.

What pissed off Jerry?

WTF!!!!! we need to support her! fuck drup and fuck white people.

Her and Kramer were fools for apologizng. They should have doubled down and told people to fuck off.

This is the first time in like 15 god damn years Kathy Griffin has been relevant.

>caring about who is president when you are rich and can easily retire and live a comfortable life

celebrities are so delusional

because women have low standards in personality and humor.