What do you think happened to the chicken that Pacifica won...

What do you think happened to the chicken that Pacifica won? I think it was most likely killed and cooked by her personal chef at Northwest Manor.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OregonParksDept
youtube.com/watch?v=msl54DKhz_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

average gravity falls fanatic right here

Don't you know? The Northwests live off a strict all meat diet so yes OP they killed that chicken and thousands of other animals in the name of the pecking order

Circle of Life means nothing to a billionaire powerful empire

Her parents probably told her they couldn't bring that filthy animal on their property and she just released it into the woods where it got eaten by a gnome or manotaur.

She fucked it.

Or: teleported to Reverse Falls universe where it became Reverse Pacifica's pet; there, Reverse Pacifica fucked it.

So how about those new journal snippets?

twitter.com/OregonParksDept

Is that a plumbus next to Devil Pac-Man?

Yup, there's a Zigerion scammer too.

OH MY GOD, THAT'S A FUCKING PLUMBUS.

>"so pure and powerful"
>"sometimes I cannot believe he is my blessed Muse"
>"my blessed Muse"

Jesus fuck Ford had it reeeaally bad for Bill, huh? I mean we all already knew that but damn.

It's almost pathetic.

Imagine how many nights he spent wacking it to the triangle in his lonely, empty hermit shack instead of getting a bf or gf.

All while Fiddleford was perfectly willing.

All while Bill probably just watched and laughed about it.

Sad. The unrequited 4 Ever Alone tragedy of a lonely nerd who will now die a virgin.

Let this be a lesson not to fap to sexy triangles, this means you too femanons, fujoshits, fag anons, and Japan. It can only end in tears and other wasted fluids.

Where were you when you first realized Zigerian was just Nigerian with the N sideways?

I can't decide whether Pacifica or reverse Pacifica is more adorable

This makes me happy for dipper

Bill was laying it on thick

Dipper will be 75 and still be pining for his twin sister while Mabel goes through husband after husband and exploits her doting brother to his last drop of blood

Pacifica will marry some rich asshole who beats her and drink herself into a stupor meanwhile

Pacifica is head over heels for dipper. I am willing to bet she would leave her fortune for him.

She brought it home and sucked it off.

Keep telling yourself those happy, comforting lies, brother. Just know that Dipper is Mabel's bitch for eternity and Pacifica is stuck with her abusive shit parents and imminent drug problems

Seriously, what was the point of this thing right here? No plot relevance, never mentioned again.

No... dipper and pacifica will love a happy life as dipper becomes a succuessful doctor at oxford on folklore and mythology, and pacifica becomes a super devoted waifu

>Let this be a lesson not to fap to sexy triangles, this means you too femanons, fujoshits, fag anons, and Japan. It can only end in tears and other wasted fluids.

Ah but I have an advantage over Ford, I don't expect anything to ever come from it. Except me.

Nigga she got peacocks running around in her yard. Most likely she took it home fed it for a few days and forgot about it. The chicken probably lived pleasantly on scraps since then.

Or (most likely) on her way to take it home got free and ran away but she decided wasn't worth chasing it down.

Nice quads.
Here's my head canon the Northwest family was cthulu cult for Bill, waiting for the end of times where there master would make them kings. When Bill took over the dad immediately sold off everything he had went outside to worship his new master. Then he released bill either never knew or cared about the cult. Help banish him, and because Hirsch hates Pacifidip, lost everything he had.

Northwest Mansion Mystery is not canon.

>Northwest Mansion Mystery is not canon.

I forgot about Pacifica's peacocks.

Hopefully, the chicken is still alive, in a henhouse somewhere in Northwest manor, taken care of by a servant, providing eggs to the Northwest family. Rich people like their organic food.

I thought it was funny seeing Pacifia holding a chicken like that, it reminded me of Link holding a chicken above his head and throwing it.

kek

She'll be coking out in a ritzy nightclub in one year, ODed in a ditch the next.
Dipper will be one of those crazy conspiracy guys living in his mother's basement.

Just random foreshadowing. It was really shitty though. Bill should have had human agents he was tricking and a deeper conspiracy instead of out of nowhere monster pals who never did anything and a smattering of confusing bullshit with Gideon. Maybe if there had been an extra season it could have turned into something. I wanted to see the Northwest's as Bill cultists with Pacifica's loyalties divided and her choosing the Pines, instead she did fucking nothing.

I wish someone would post cute Pacifica and Padippica fan art and/or GF nipland comics. I am in a bad mood.

its a metaphor for Pacifica's character development. it got nice and fattened then suddenly its running around with its head cut off.

youtube.com/watch?v=msl54DKhz_c

I made this pro-Dipcifica and anti-Wendipper AMV to Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" song.

Actually, it kinda makes sense.

Pacifica had become openly friendly with Dipper by the end of the episode but returned to the tsundere level she was at after the Golf War, and despite the tapestry, the Northwests didn't really seem to have anything to do with Bill before the episode.

Noice. Thanks man, much appreciated.

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

But she remembers the hug in the 3DS game.

So tsundere. I know she cares about Dipper.

And now she's smiling and changing the subject.

Bill can see the fangirls fapping to him through their tumblr fan arts of him, middle school geometry books, and paltry Patreon money. But in Japan his gaze is shielded by the yen.

she clearly wants the big dipper

Or it could just some foreign/native art the Northwest family has accumulated over the years. Ford had an entire room full of shit like that from around the globe.

I wish there was some lore about the Native Americans of Gravity Falls. There's a totem pole near the Mystery Shack, the one that Mabel knocked her head on. But there are never any references to Native American culture and mythology of the Pacific Northwest.

The Native Americans are the ones who first reported seeing Bigfoot. They should have had some Native mythology about Bill, the aliens, and all the mysteries of Gravity Falls.

>Dipper will be one of those crazy conspiracy guys
You mean hes not one already?

>lonely nerd who will now die a virgin.
Well I dunno about that.. Bill was pretty dedicated to his role.

bump

>teen blond holds big cock

Thank you i enjoyed this.