Because some asshole decided to do it inside an unofficial thread this week. Injustice Year Five #27

Because some asshole decided to do it inside an unofficial thread this week. Injustice Year Five #27

Other urls found in this thread:

readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-2013/comics-series/26691
www45.zippyshare.com/v/WFDa78o0/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flashpoint time?

Let's find out!

SPEED FORCE MOTHERFUCKER

Hey!. A dude in the thread did say that if someone posted it he was going to post his ex's nudes pics. bastard never did it tho

What an asshole!

Reaction image material.

Good job keeping that promise, Barry

And that's it for this week!

Is that supposed to be Steel, or...?

Barry's a fast guy

Looks like after next week's issue Injustice is taking a break, because I don't see issue #29 in DC Digital site, and that site updates every Wednesday with upcoming issues of digital titles

readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-2013/comics-series/26691

Girder

Girder ya filthy casual.

For charity

>Takes a drink
>Doesn't pay

Oh fuck off Barry. You can't support a regime for half a decade then whine about how it's not all you wanted. This shit is your fault too.

Captain Cold? More like Captain OLD.

I remember a part where Superman let Bruce go after somebody rampaged and ODed on super pills.
Hell, Bruce wasn't even suited up, just arrived in a helicopter.

Nice taste

Why is he that much older than Barry?

Because that's not Leonard Snart.

That's Lawrence Snart.

CITIZEN COLD

Ooooh

It's probably because Barry is Booch's pet

Literally why the fuck is anyone standing with this madman?

because in that Universe, nobody can stop him

Gay charities?

Thanks, Ive been waiting, I love injustice, one of the few comics I look forward to

Thanks OP, I wondered where the hell this thread was. It always makes for an entertaining storytime.

Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 027 (2016) (webrip-DCP).cbr
www45.zippyshare.com/v/WFDa78o0/file.html

I suppose Superman, fearing the power Barry holds should he go rogue, is going to hold Iris for insurance. Which explains why she's in a cell on the cover and why Flash is still reluctantly working for Supes in the game (and why he's the first to ditch the regime)

I guess this Barry never had to deal with Thawne.

I never read what happened between injustice year three and injustice year four because I couldn't find it

does bats still have etrigan inside him?

Cyborg is a gullible kid that just wants to look up to his heroes and can't see Superman for what he is.

This world's Wonder Woman was lured off the path of peace and takes a perverse pleasure seeing that Superman is willing to do everything necessary to enforce justice

Barry knew Clark for too long and just wasn't willing to admit how far he'd strayed, though now it has become too much for him to deny.

Hal's entire world came crashing down around him and when he was forced to pick a side the manipulations of Sinestro and Superman lured him to make the wrong choice; now he feels he's gone too far and can't go back.

Damian was just a kid, and the death of Dick and Bruce's apparent lack of caring about it made him knee-jerk rebel and side with the father figure that was more in line with his own morals. Superman corrupted him further from there.

And Billy just wants to be the good guy and wants to make everyone else remember they're supposed to be the good guys. We know how that ends for the poor boy.

Ahhh makes sense.

Yeah regime Wonder Woman is very Frank Miller-esque. She coaxes Superman to take control in year one. The good Wonder Woman didn't seem as bad though. Everyone's injustice counterpart seems just a bit edgier.

batman seems exactly the same

is the injustice game worth buying just for the story line?

steam summer sale has it at 5 bucks
should I just youtube?

Well the game is fun and is well worth five bucks for all the stuff it has but if all you want out of it is the story then you could just watch it on Youtube.

In this guy's defense, Girder really is at least as tall as sharky there.

>We know how that ends for the poor boy.

Lasered through the head by Superman

So, how many so-called "heroes" have been righteously denied life by the glorious regime?

Let's count, shall we?

>Green Arrow
>Black Canary (although moved to a different dimension/universe, still count because everyone in-story believes her to be dead)
>Kilowog
>Captain Atom
>Green Lantern Corps (or atleast a mjaor part of it)
>Mogo
>Ganthet
>Doctor Fate
>Alfred Pennyworth
>Martian Manhunter
>Nightwing
>Renee Montoya
>Harvey Bullock
>Klarion
>Detective Chimp
>Jason Blood
>Swamp Thing
>Hercules

And some others that I am forgetting

Forgetting

>John Sterwart
>Guy Gardner
>Kyler Rayner
>Ragman
>Jim Gordon
>Huntress
>Lex Luthor
>Deadman
>Phantom Stranger

Going by their actions and how easily they seem to get influenced I think the key difference between the normal heroes and their Injustice counterparts is a lack of willpower. None of them have the fortitude necessary to resist the bad shit that comes their way as heroes so they try to either control it through force or they just follow out of fear. Hell by the end of the first game even Batman has fallen victim to his rampant paranoia and fear.

Eh Manhunter isn't really dead, going by the game he faked his death and went undercover in Atlantis. And Dr. Fate might still be alive, just trapped in the void with Trigon and Mxyzptlk.

Isn't Swamp Thing just trapped in Hell?

I am counting those because of the reason I give to the Black Canary "death", everyone in.story thinks they are dead, so to me that counts as being dead

Hey guys, just bought year one vol. Before I start, does this series ever dip in quality?

Year 3.
Year 1 and 2 is the best.

Does it pick up in 4 again?

make sense. Flash in here won't become a hero that everyone remember in the future

Why not include the titans?

>Beast Boy
>Bart
Are dead

>Superboy
>Red Robin
>Wonder Girl
Are in the phantom zone, basically dead unless Supes tells someone where they are

Yeah, I forgot about them

BB and bart died because of joker, not superman

>King shark

There's something fishy going on.

>you will never be this mad

Not really.
The Annual's good tho.

Will the comic skim over the events of the game or just skip to after that and start building on material for the sequel?

Depends on how long after the first game the second game takes place. Boon says it picks up where the first left off with Supes in jail and Bats cleaning up the remainder of the Regime but they could probably do a year or two long timeskip if they wanted to give the comic more material.

How does the game end story wise, I never played it but I take it Supes loses.

Batman finally convinces Injustive Batman to let his good superman beat up emperor superman.

Injustice Bats pulls some heroes - GA, Bats, Wondy, etc. from the Prime universe to the Earth-V (Injustice) universe. They get their asses fucking rocked, because he's still Superman.

Luthor enacts his betrayal, but is killed by Supes when Billy deflects his Kryptonite shot. Supes later kills Billy because Billy suggests that maybe ultragenocide isn't the way to deal with the cities that defied him.

With Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Superman set to reduce two cities to murdered rubble, Prime Batman tries to convince Injustice Batman to pull one more hero over from the Prime side. After they fight, Injustice Batman is convinced. Sort of.

They pull good Superman over (who's spent the entire story thus far wondering what the fuck happened to his friends and team), Batman and Injustice Batman bring him up to speed, and then they go to fucking war. Superman flattens Black Adam, Doomsday, Sinestro, and humiliates Yellow Hal, then goes one on one with Injustice Superman and punches him so fucking hard the impact is audible from orbit.

Then they lock him up in a Red Sun room and "our" heroes go back to their universe, the end.

Good, since that's a crime.

Son of a bitch. I missed the past issues. The Butler is dead?

Not sure if angry or if she wants the D...

Doctor Fate?? SON OF A BITCH!
Why the fuck didn't Fate just magically disappear and evade Supes? Does anyone have the image or short version of how he got killed? Why can't the helmet of Nabu just find another host during the time being?

From what I remember Trigon and that little 5th dimensional imp were involved. It was the year where they tried all sorts of magic related solutions to stop Superman.

Doctor Fate got involved in a magical clusterfuck.

It was all part of an extremely long con by none other than John Constantine himself to

1. Destroy every major magical power.
2. Get the Tower of Fate for himself and his.

Basically Supes, Fate, Mxy, and Trigon all got suckered into Constantine's plan. It was amazing.

Actually, now that I think about it, Constantine's only objective was really the Tower. The Specter, Trigon, the Phantom Stranger, Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Doctor Fate getting scrubbed out during the process was just a bonus.

No Batwoman in Injustice 2 - no buy.

>Mogo
>Harvey Bullock
Fuck you, SuperHitler.

Harvey was killed by Trigon

That's a bitch move. One day I'll have to get an omnibus or full collection of Injustice so I can marathon that year of magic.

Also, fuck John Constantine.

What does Constantine need with the Tower anyway? His own personal fortress of magic-tude to fend off SuperDouche?

Nope. He was killed by Mxy pretending to be The Spectre working for Superman

In the end he never really cared about Emperor Supes, just about keeping himself and the one person he cared about safe

The Tower of Fate happens to be the safest place ever, especially if everyone who can access it whether by power, right of ownership, or knowledge, is fucking dead

You forgot to mention the X-Men 3 ending.

So what's the point of making Dick Deadwing? Can't he takeover Superman's body?

holy shit
is there a comic based only on the game?
or do i have to play the game to get the story?

ha ha what a joke

He's crazier now. He'd kill Bruce on sight at this point