This Is What Superheroes Would Look Like With Realistic Bodies

huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-what-superheroes-would-look-like-with-realistic-bodies_us_59402f1de4b003d5948b6f3f

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp-x2e8cqu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being a fat fuck isn't realistic

omg i know op, le sjw's and all that libtards etc etc, great stuff #wow let the circlejerk commence

But no one wants realistic superheroes.

realistic = dumpier
I fucking hate liberals

>realistic = fat

no.

Why would a former gymnast look like that?

>Realistic bodies

Gal Gadot is a REAL person who REALLY looks in shape.

No one wants """""""""""realism""""""""""""

>literally 'i hate sjws but aren't anti sjws just as bad? They always complain and they're racist sexist shitlords' poster

>Fat people having the stamina to run around fighting criminals

found the fatty

>this is how fantasy would look like if it was real
my hypothalamus is moving on its own

>Realistic Bodies

Why do women settle for complacency and average things?

She get naked in that comic right

Harley Quinn should be a chocolate goddess

Fatty without any form of exercise would be the only realistic shape?

>Being a fat fuck isn't realistic
With 66% of the US population overweight, yeah it kind of is realistic.

That fatties won dude, sheer numbers means they get to make the rules now.

I prefer right desu. I love chubbies.

But realistic athletic people actually do have bodies like that?

This shit made sense when it was like toothpick-thin women with no spine but now abs and skinnyfat bodies are unrealistic?

I like how SJW bitches act like no women are ever ripped up and totally in shape. As if every woman is pushing 2 bills..

DAMN GAL GODOT LOOK LIKE THAT?

>realistic
>fat
What did amerifats mean by this?

Because they're lazy as fuck. I work with mostly women and they look for ant opportunity to miss work, including getting knocked up or faking chronic illness. They also rather talk for hours rather than do any work.

i need this in my life

The Superman one makes sense. Think about it, how do you build muscle? Now... what the fuck is he working out with to give him that muscle? Is he bench pressing planets?

What else would you expect typical clickbait to

now do the same for superman

> links directly to click-bait propaganda websites

And people on here really think Sup Forums is unironically better the plebbit...

>this is what cartoons look like when you try to make them look realistic for some dumb reason

yes it does

>Lmao1planet

a black human cyborg looks totally realistic now

I hope you're talking about Harley being black and not just focusing on that cosplayer's gigantic bottom.

>america
>realistic

lmao

Did you not read the article? It's literally the second one.

jesus christ why is his S so big?

no of course i dont want to give them any more clicks

Are blue eyes no longer realistic?

I'm pretty sure there have already been renditions of Superman with that type of body.

So the people behind this basically said "BECAUSE OF THE KEEDZ". I mean damn, when I was a kid I remember seeing Die hard for the first time and going on the elliptical and using it for like 2 hours because I wanted to be as strong as Bruce Willis. I know it didn't do that shit, but it motivated me anyways. Why make these kids be satisfied with laziness and shun self-improvement?

>Squatting nopl8
>WOAH QUICK GET THE CAMERA EVERYONE HAS TO SEE THIS!

Both body types are realistic. As in, both exist in real life. You can go outside and find people who look like both.
It's just a poor choice of word by the writer. She should have written "this is what superheroes would look like if they were specifically designed to not hurt my fragile self-esteem".

A realistic Harley Quinn

Why doesn't she paint her face white?

Real? Yeah real fat.

>"poor choice of words"
>implying it's not deliberate misrepresentation
>being this retarded
fuck... the bait, it was too strong...

Well, technically most of these characters don't have realistic bodies (it's almost like they're fantasy cartoon drawings) but all of those "realistic" bodies are just chubby. What's the point of drawing them like this? For shits and giggles? Also the "realistic" Gamora drawing literally had a beer belly.

Out of all of those, the only ones that are actually 'realistic' were Superman (basically just looked like an illustrated Christopher Reeve version), Harley, Scarlet Witch, and Black Panther.

and in Black Panther's case they edited his body to look like fucking Kamala from WWF, because yeah racism is so positive.

That's a titanium bar with a stuffed crust, idiot.

>chubby
amerifats have such a twisted perspective on the human form that they think this shit is anything less than "obese"

>make everyone fat and ugly or else SJWs will be offended
makes me kek every time.

3/10. Tired meme retort.

>realistic is having a BMI above 35 while not being a low bodyfat bodybuilding outlier

>"realistic" bodies are just chubby
being around so many fat people has skewed our society's view of what chubby is, which was overweight. now we view having an overweight BMI as skinnyfat, obese BMI as chubby, and morbidly obese BMI as overweight

Because some fat deranged tumblrina drew her that way.

What's the point of trying to bring little bits of realism into a universe that's entirely fictitious? A more realistic Superman wouldn't be fatter, he wouldn't be able to fly.

I think they meant REAL MURRICANS

I don't read comics for fat chicks.
I read them for skinny sluts who I would fuck in a nanosecond if they were real.

How much do you squat faggot?

i think its pretty sexism that guys dont want girls in their hobbies

Nobody cares, but do go on. I'm so interested in what you have to say.

Except no one wants to fucking see a superhero to look like a slob. In fact any superhero doing that much fucking work wouldn't look like a fatass. They would be ripped which is realistic.

How come these idiots don't get it

T H I C C is a disease

Whats it like being fat?

>my_gf_irl
Fuck you

i'd rather die than be saved by a fat superhero.

>having fit trained bodies is unrealistic
I don't get it. Do they expect unfit people to be heroes and villains? I mean besides the power users or technology ones.

Ffs I bet these movie watchers don't even know that Harley is a trained gymnastics athlete which is why she can even do the shit she does

Not THICC enough

BMI goes to shit if you put on very much muscle though. I know a kid who can ohp 90% of his bodyweight and run 10 miles easy and his bmi ranks him as overweight.

You don't see me reading their romance novels and bitch that the man isn't a fat, bald manlet who watches superhero movies and.
You don't see me write articles of how a realistic man would've compared to some 6'+ ripped Chad with long flowing hair.

Once they run out of ideas they try and heavily stylize everything

except super villains and super heroes move around alot not like you amerifat fucks that don't even walk more than 5km.
The reason they look so good is because they move around a lot and fight around a lot.

lol why would a robot be fat?

the amount of body building outliers to BMI are negligible in the general population

There are attractive people, just less of them
They say realistic but they mean statistically average looking
Legitimate slippery slope Harrison Bergeron style situation
>I'm not attractive therefor nobody is allowed to have attractive idols, everyone must be brought down to my level, everything must be homogenised or I'll have a tantrum

THICCER

I'm on 22.5 bmi and I'm fat

>metal flab

she actually looks hotter with a lil extra meat

How is this TV or film?

So it's what the average person looks like

What's your point? That isn't a good thing

Fat isn't meat you shit for brains

>not knowing what figures of speech are

you should get out of your basement more. human contact is necessary for a healthy mind

>Realistic bodies
It's like they think non chubby people don't exist

You don't seem to understand the point in people calling you out for fetishizing obesity. Stupid cunt.

>having autism

>realistic is eating so much you literally shorten your lifespan

reminder that 70% humans aren't overweight or obese despite obesity epidemics in first world nations

i notice they didnt make them any shorter...theyre all about calling out mens beauty standards while preserving their own

I lost my twitter account telling these people to kill themselves, how else can I subdue the rage?

Also note bulge isn't smaller and hairline is not receding

youtube.com/watch?v=lp-x2e8cqu8

t. manlet

>"This Is What Lazy Super Heroes Would Look Like"

Fix'd.

>they didn't make a more realistic version of faith

>Amerifats