/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

We Want Ben Edition

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile:

First for Bowie

Mr Jackpots?

Second for Harry

How did Cooper not recognize this phrase once he dreamed it?

DougieCoop.

Damn good latte

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

2 HOURS 25 MINUTES BOYS

reminder that this kino shot was directed by a WOMAN

MACEDONIAAAAAAAAAAA

Rhonda best girl, and she would never post a new general before the other was on autosage.

How do you know he didn't recognize it? There is no evidence he doesn't.

Based Rhonda poster.

Cant wait for more Dougiekino

There's no evidence he does, and if he did surely he would have mentioned it when he recapped the dream to Truman.

quints confirm Dougiecoop is here to stay

is Confederate Ben Horne the best side-plot of season 2?

yes it is

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Leland the Hungry? I thought not. It’s not a story MIKE would tell you. It’s a BOB legend. Darth Leland was a host body of BOB, so powerful and so hungry he could send people back to Missoula… He had such a knowledge of the Black Lodge that he could even send his loved ones to Montana. The Black Lodge is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was Cooper catching him, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he let BOB control him, then BOB killed himself with a door. Ironic. He could send others to Missoula, but not himself.

(Jackpot)

HellooOOOOoo-oOOOo

:c

I cried at the ending. What a tragic hero.

Ladies cum first - Attractive ebony male, 28, 5'1", 160 lbs, seeks females for friendship and erotic pleasure

Damn, man.

;_;

Why did he cry?

Well Satan, this shouldn't be funny but congratulations you took my sides.

Nadine is the secret millionaire

Perhaps he realized this kid's dad is gone.

Big Ed this week Bros?

we're le not gonna le talk about le judy.

Dumb leposter

I'm thinking we will be getting Bobby especially after McConaHorne hit that kid.

Hmm, how interesting. I thought we were gonna leave GENE KELLY YOU MOTHERFUCKER out of it.

Kek and its raining post toasties you fucking cuck

OHH

YOU'RE NICE AND WET

N I C E
A
N
D
W E T

>5'1", 160 lbs

Boy is 2pure

MARES

EAT
A
T

Stop watching Twin Peaks.

OATS

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

I've been smoking for 75 years.Every fucking day

DOUGIE JONES IS ONE THICC BIH

These words sound queer and funny to my ear.

>implying it isn't a nerve cell

SOME

BODY

DANCE

If you dream about something that's already happened, chances are that it's not going to stick out of the ordinary to you.

LEMME
SEE
DAT
COVFEFE

ONCE

Reminder there's nothing wrong with Bobby being a cop
He killed that one guy in self defense and he only sold drugs because Laura corrupted him and forced him to

Bobby was a good person by the end of Season 2. A shame that slut Shelley apparently left him.

I am obsessed with DougieCoop, is it daddy issues?

>Shelley apparently left him
Since when?

First webm I've ever made, positive feedback only please

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

Seems like it from everything we have seen so far.

pretty much at the start of season 2, half the characters switched "sides"

Based Dern best girl

me too user, me too

I've read Teresa Banks is supposed to be 17, even though she looks like she's 30.

Nah. Cougie is just amazing.

Do you have any idea where to download Enlightenment in decent quality? I've had issues with streaming it from Amazon and most torrents I can find for it are shitty quality.

The fuck is going on in this picture?

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

In FWWM Laura never eats a poker chip and isn't attacked by a bird

He was campaigning for her to get an Oscar nom.

I'M THE MUFFIN

James is supposed to be 16

wtf i hate lynch now
i am now a #frostmissle

I think she deserved one (a nomination at least) for IE but it was never going to happen. I'm surprised Lynch has even been nominated outside of Elephant Man.

I'd bake her muffin if you get what I mean

Douggie jognefs

I bet Cooper's doppelganger likes his coffee with cream and sugar.

That evil bastard.

Yes

>implying he even likes coffee
probably drinks tea

and what a muffin you've got

This scene was pure kino. Carl Rodd is the viewer. The child is nostalgia for the old Twin Peaks. The truck is David Lynch.

Did the doppelganger kill Annie?

and the bystanders are normies

Annie never existed, she was just a lure sent by Bob as part of his plan to abduct Coop.

urgh, what kind of disgusting pleb watches new tp in such shocking definition.

sort yr life out m8.

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"
Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?

That sounds dumb and does not even make sense.

Honestly, Why do you faggots watch this garbage? One of the dullest franchises in the history of TV franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy FBI agent and his pals from Twin Peaks Sheriff Department as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Lynch vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing an episode; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his meditation. The Twin Peaks series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least FWWM was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the script was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a fire walk with me, the author wrote instead that the character "had the fury of his own momentum".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Lynch's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Twin Peaks by the same Chris Carter. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Twin Peaks at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch X-Files." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Twin Peaks" you are, in fact, trained to watch X-Files.

Fuck all of you.

LYNCHED

Another webm.

Lynch had Annie in FWWM though.

That's because the message came from Coop and Annie exists in Coop's corrupted perspective

stuff from twin peaks wiki comments:

the lodge spirits move around via electricity but also animal life.
owls in twin peaks.
but there are no owls down in argentina.
but there are little monkeys that look just like lemon key face.

still no clues on which spirit is inhabiting said talking simian or who the hell judy is.

judy may be a code word/secret name for laura palmer.
judy may be a missing girl that agent jefferies was investigating

ATTABOY BEN

Are we just going to ignore the fact the real Tommy Wiseau is stuck in the Lodge? We have to stop his doppelganger.