Show called "House of Cards"

>show called "House of Cards"
>said house of cards doesn't collapse

Jesus fucking Christ, are they going to drag this on for 10+ seasons? This is getting old fast.

I just finished season 2, if I stop there will I miss much?

Season 5 is the best. Watch it.

don't listen to this fag. Season 5 is the worst.

I think this is why the creator left after season 4. His conceived the show as ending with Frank being impeached, but Jewflix decided to milk this thing far past its expiration date.

They might. Why end a show to preserve artistic integrity when you can abuse the reputation your monopoly gives you to feed something to people for years that they'll never question since they hardly remember what happened last season since they binged it in a weekend a year ago anyways?

no, you just finished the only two good seasons. One of the main writers left and after that it just turns into Hollywood soap opera bullshit.

Cheers, it had a good run though. Man president Walker got played.

Netflix is allergic to artistic integrity anyways
>cancel your shows that actually have a plan and are sticking to them before they finish
>artificially extend shows that enjoyed a flash-in-the-pan success, ensuring that they go right down the shitter

Season 3 drags. Season 4 is an improvement. Season 5 is 50% good 50% garbage.

Seasons 1+2 are easily the peak of the show, and they'll never get back to that quality. The plot has drifted into the realm of silliness. Season 5 could have been amazing if they ended it there, but now it's too far gone.

I'm actually more interested in season 6 than I was for any of the previous seasons.

i want to see Frank and Clare duke it out. I want to see how frank will manipulate things with him in the position he's in.

>i want to see Frank and Clare duke it out

Full pleb. did you miss season 4?

>did you miss season 4?

No?

I'm at episode 5 right now, will this season focus on claire being president?
Can someone spoiler me a little? I don't even care at this moment.

so you just want even more hacky manfactured Claire/Frank conflict?

>so you just want even more hacky manfactured Claire/Frank conflict?

Yes, isn't that obvious from my first post. Everything in the show is manufactured, so how is that a point against it?

>Everything in the show is manufactured

I don't think that means what you think it means

>I don't think that means what you think it means

Why don't you tell everyone what you think it means.

Just stop now. The rest is garbage.

>Getting impeached was my plan all along!

Maybe they used glue?

>frank gets himself invited into some billionaire weirdo cult
>they all hang out in a forest and wear masks
>"all the most powerful people in the world gather here"
>lol lets all gather around and look at some shit phone app
They must be smoking some strong shit while writing the script, because this is when it got really silly for me.

STOP!
Season 2 is the perfect way to end it.

Are you talking about the latest season? If so, then yes. That season is basically how Frank is doomed to fail in his 2nd term and he knew, so he grooms Claire to become president.

>getting caught was part of his plan

HELP

It's not Netflix, it's capitalism.

>Season 3 drags. Season 4 is an improvement. Season 5 is 50% good 50% garbage.
I agree with that. Season 5 is not really good, and worse than Season 4, but it's nowhere near as bad as Season 3. That fucking thing was a crime against humanity.

capitalism should learn2longterm

HELP

Wasn't the original House of Cards only 3 seasons and managed to convey the entire story?

I figured House of Cards for the USA would do a similar 3 year stint. But they're going to try do the whole 8 years aren't they?

Yes and thank you, guess I'm done watching this show.

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP!

Yup. Me too. Probably get to year 7, tease a big ending, and then get cancelled.

This is the problem with all successful Netflix shows. The original House of Cards was 12 episodes I think, 3 seasons of 4 episodes. It knew it was going somewhere and went there.

With these shows they just extend them on and on indefinitely. I'm sure the same thing will happen with The Handmaid's Tale too - that book had an ambiguous ending, but the show will make sure to spin a few seasons out of it. This has also happened with Amazon's The Man in the High Castle.

>Frank being impeached
>not killed

Yeah it's really stupid. Most Netflix shows seem to be tailored for 1 or 2 seasons, but they just keep extending them if they are successful.

>>frank gets himself invited into some billionaire weirdo cult
>>they all hang out in a forest and wear masks
>>"all the most powerful people in the world gather here"
This is actually real though. This is a real thing that happens in real life.

question...

DOES DOUG STAMPER BECOMES THE VICEPRESIDENT?

lol no

what???????????

I'm oly 1 episode to finish 2nd season.

>balding creepy autist
>manages to fuck nearly every attractive woman on the show

He has to fight to even be chief of staff.

Just fucking watch it then you retard.

He exudes power and confidence, women dig that

>watching season 5
>shit, the Underwoods are fucked
>turns out they still win

FUCK YOU