Find a flaw

Find a flaw

tanks don't fire laser beams

it hasn't been released yet

Lasers were not readily available for WW2

Tracers aren't lasers, cracker

>5 brave guys take on an SS division and win
lmao

Two of those guys were too tall to be tankers.

The army only selected shorter fellows at the time for tank crewmen at the time, supposedly.

The weird piano playing to sex scene.

>mexican guy fighting for the US during WWII
lol

I remember reading on Reddit that there are a ton of anachronisms in it

>and win

They all die except for the kid.

Elaborate pls

Shit tier script. David Ayer masturbates over a greasy Brad Pitt for an hour and a half.

I hate this fucking film

It happened gringo

They somehow survive a Tiger Tank despite the fact it would completely destroy a Sherman with a single shot.

Wasn't his character US born? Or was he supposed to be a Mexican national?

In WW2 there were plenty of Hispanics in the US Army. From Puerto Rico, Texas and New Mexico mostly

it would collapse from mechanical failure

doubt it considering those were still part of Mexico back then

The Sherman M4E8's 76mm could penetrate Tiger I's frontal armour from a almost a mile away
There was fucking no point in trying to go around it.

lolwut

Visually looks nice. Good acting performances. Pretty historically inaccurate like most movies.
you have to go back

the US was maybe 2% hispanic back then

the odds of him being there are very very small

1. boring
2. contrived war is bad plot
3. no plot
4. 500 germans run around in front of a stuck tank
5. homosexual undertones
6. ww2 grimy filter
7. unrealistic tank warfare
8. stupid
9. gay
10. faggy
11. dumb

>Between 250,000 and 500,000 Hispanic Americans served in the U.S. Armed Forces during World War II, out of a total of 12,000,000,[1][2] constituting 2.3% to 4.7% of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Pena was def a diversity pick but it would be incorrect to say no Hispanics served in combat. Looking at the 1940 census date the top four states for Hispanic reporting were:

NM - 41.7% of pop
AZ - 20.4% of pop
TX - 11.5% of pop
CO - 8.2% of pop

Did you know the Indian kid from the 1940 Thief of Baghdad movie was a tail gunner on a B-24?

Brad Pitt tells Percy Jackson he will literally rape a bitch if Percy doesn't have sex with her first

I was down for Percy getting laid but that made me dislike Brad Pitt's character

>shermans killing tigers

If a Sherman never killed a tiger why aren't we all speaking German right now? You fucking ass blaster

They could do a sequel about a Hellcat crew, have them kill a bunch of Panthers and get the girl in the end.

Because the Allies used aircraft mostly to take out German armor.

You forgot:
12. cliche af

what is the battle of Arracourt.

they should have all died when that RPG hit the tank during the last battle

that bullshit ending.

Not enough screen time given to Mask Sump

it's not as bad as heartbreak ridge or 13 hours in benghazi but it's far from good, 5.5/10