How long until the French Far right coup d'etat happens?

How long until the French Far right coup d'etat happens?

what does a parking lot have to do with the priest?

Never, the europeans are too cucked.

If the events that occurred in the theater didn't do it, nothing will.

they want to destroy a church in order to build a parking lot in it's place

There's like 50 million Catholic Churches in France. Just move to another parish.

Fuck that.
If this was a mosque instead of a church people would be outraged.

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

CLASSIC DISTRACTION TACTICS BEING USED HERE TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS

SAGE. SLIDE.

Not saying that it shouldn't happen.
But for a coup d'état to be successful you need legitimacy. Unless it has enormous popular support (which revolutionaries won't have, and the FN isn't revolutionary, it's a democratic republican party that always tried to access power by the voting booth), you'll need foreign allies, which is far from the current political climate.

Nigger

Fuck that Ahmed. It's France's heritage. So what if there's 50 million churches? France is the eldest daughter of the Catholic Church. It's our faith that made our country what it was.

>Unless it has enormous popular support
I think it would have more support than what is anticipated. We like strong leaders, our history proves that.

Are they doing this to appease the Muslims?

France piece of shit, I'm happy than you are invaded with negroes and arabs, for disturbing the catolicism for many years. A man reaps what he sows.

Yeah I guess you're right, but last time we had the revolutionary wars and Napoleonic wars.
Nah ,the (((government))) hatred for Christianity go back to the third republic ,so 1870-1940 where France really took the Secularism as a state religion.

>How long until the French Far right coup d'etat happens?
What for? You know there are like 5-10% people going to church in France? Which part of the argument should do a coup? For what purpose?

In France there's an iron consensus on laicite and anti-catholicism

its going to happen! it MUST happen! the people of Europe MUST REVOLT THIS SHIT!

Op's pic is a lie, the church is being demolished because the owners wants to build appartments on it.
Blame capitalism.

More likely you'll have a General arise than an actual conservative revolution

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Social" appartement so blame the state

I'm really jealous of you frenchies.

You guys pretty much get to decide when the crusades start again.

We need a new Charles Martel.

Based on precedence, it's just more likely that we choose to save our nation through revolt and strength. And yeah, it'll be bloody, as always.

What's so funny? They literally wear their colors, essentially making themselves the target. You obviously have no idea of the religious wars of France.

Yeah, but most of the country is gonna burn in the process. Sooo, it's 50/50.

One of the things I'm really hoping for if Trump gets elected is him giving permission for a few nato coups. God knows if you did anything to save your selves under our current regime, you would become America's biggest enemy.

So no one has too see the site of Christian oppression.

>tfw

It's the actual church that the priest was beheaded in.

This board isn't just for discussion of american politics...

>flag

>implying I would go fight French patriots for Hillary

Nah man, I would desert for sure.