Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Are we cool yet? edition

Old Thread: Past Threads: pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Conclusion (WB Tower/Unnecessary Details); Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Un5xq
youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ESH-XfQc
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtube.com/watch?v=nzWhHGzcbNU
youtube.com/watch?v=l4SFUztLWOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It might still take us more than a couple more threads to get part 5 "done".

Currently we're in the middle of the Patrick fight.

After Patrick though it's just the Man of Murder finale and writing how they all die.

Then part 6 will come and hopefully revive the threads a bit.

After that:
-Bill
-HIM
-Telephone Avatar
-Red Guy, and Donald diving to hell
-The underworld trial and the epilogue

As the other user already replied and said, we still have more things to do after Patrick.

We have nothing for the TA fight, not even cliff notes for it.
We never figured out how HIM is going to be defeated.
We have none of the details worked out on what Plucky and Red Guy will do during their fight before the trial happens.

There's still a lot to do, and a lot of blanks will make it hard to fill in those parts since I still have no idea if TA's stand is what we're going with or what HIM's stand is supposed to do.

And don't give me any of that "it makes things happen 24 hours later" crap because that's useless here.

Also we are not taking any new characters so don't bother. If you want to draw anything, draw an already established character or scene. Don't bother drawing anyone new because it's just going to go into the garbage.

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

OP forgot the comic again.

It'd be easier if we could decide on a stand idea for Plucky.

We already have a stand for Plucky, as well as what his remastered sand does.

It'd be easier if I knew more about TA and both TA and HIM had stands that are actually useful in combat.

Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.

Telephone Avatar's Stand is what let him take physical form and allows him to disperse, the last part of its description is the following:
>When it is physically, it can no longer turn into information that is not abstract, like thoughts or computer data, but it gains the ability manipulate abstract data when it touches the medium it travels through
>When it's physical form is destroyed, it reverts back into pure information and must infect more minds to manifest, but it is weaken in this state and can be captured
On the previous thread, I mentioned that the TA can shoot energy blasts in Doom Patrol, and he used what it seems to be a mental attack before he got hanged.
HIM Stand may need a rework, but take in account that he also turns gigantic during his fight

Didn't Him have a stand before his current one?

Does anyone remember what it was?

>Donald diving to hell

Speaking of that part, I have a suggestion for a tidbit regarding Hades:

>The scene is an autograph session in somewhere unknown. The autographer is James Woods, and there is a big line of people.
>As Woods is signing a photo of his to some guy, a shady figure shows up behind Woods and tells there is an emergency call to him.
>"Uh, an emergency?"
>The shady figure pulls a cellphone and hands to Woods. We don't hear the conversation, but we see Woods' face expression starts to get more and more serious as he replies "Uh uh", "Oh, crap", and "I see" to the other person in the line.
>Woods stands up and announces the autograph session is over as "a situation of great importance has appeared and now I need to travel to Hell to stop a mad duck from tearing the place apart".
>The last guy who got his autograph exclaims "Sounds like a good movie!"
>Woods stares at the guy with an emotionless, dry expression as he replies "Yes... yes.. uh, a movie...yes."
>Woods starts walking away and as he gets distant from the crowd his eyes has morphed into the ones of Disney's Hades, as the onomatopoeia that Araki usually draws in panels with menacing or scary atmospheres appear behind Woods.

Hades also could appear in Hell as Woods at first as a way to call Donald's attention before he morphs into his real form and starts his bargain to make Donald stop destroying everything.

So Donald punches him so hard in the face, his face caves in, then he uncaves his face after his hair catches on fire revealing himself to be Hades, though Donald wasn't watching to see this.

Still goin'?

Good! Keep it up, ladies and gentlemen.

Well right now I'm a little stumped.

At the Patrick fight, we're at

>Rolf rips off his shirt revealing his impossible muscles
>Patrick rips off his suit revealing his Goofy Goober underwear/PJs, then rips that off to reveal his impossible muscles

But I'm not sure what their fighting should consist of before we get to Patrick licking Rolf's face and Rolf remastering his stand via jawbreaker.

>Patrick is finally defeated
>the effects of Dazed and Confused subside
>everyone realizes that it makes no sense for him to be the mastermind
>they couldn't put this together before because they were too confused to do so
>even Patrick himself was convinced

Looks like Patrick is also vulnerable to his Stand, maybe he's able to become resistant to pain by numbing his own senses.

Ooh, you could have them do, essentially, a JoJo wrestling match.

>Rolf suplexes Patrick into the ground so hard that he breaks through several levels of surface until he and Patrick start fighting underground
>Patrick pummels Rolf and gives another dramatic speech about whatever before uppercutting Rolf back to Earth

Just an incredibly crazy physical slobberknocker, with something like this

included.

They are 666 stories above ground. A suplex like that would kill them both.

Cracking his office floor, sure, but let's not go DBZ here.

Alright, yeah, I exaggerated it a bit, but you catch my drift. Just them beating the shit out of each other and destroying everything in the office, at the very least.

What the fuck is this? Congrats on making me feel embarrassed to be a fan of JoJo and classic cartoons.

At least 7SU2 is making actual progress while you decide on copypasting whatever jokes from the series that these characters are from. Fucking shameful.

>The two semi-hulked men's bodies collide with a shock wave that knocks the others on their asses
>Rolf gets a hold of Patrick first and suplexes him through a popcorn machine
>Patrick rebounds and tackles Rolf, smashing him up again the wall, cracking it
>Rolf uses his revolving doors to switch their positions and punches Patrick in the face
>Patrick retaliates with a karate chop that breaks the floor under Rolf's feet when it connects with him
>Rolf grabs Patrick's arm and swings him around the room by it before smashing him through the door to the gift shop
>Patrick grabs a t-shit and twists it up, he starts whipping it at Rolf
>Rolf grabs it with his teeth and rips it to pieces just as Patrick sucker punches him in the gut
>Rolf is reeling now and Patrick moves in for two-handed drop down on Rolf's head, but his hands are caught by extra arms coming from Rolf
>Rolf is now using his stand on himself again so he has three heads and six arms
>Patrick is on the defensive with karate moves, blocking every blow
>Rolf grabs a bottle of bubble solution and splashes it in Patrick's eyes
>Patrick hollers in pain and Rolf smashes him tot he floor, twisting his arms and legs
>Patrick had been ignoring the pain to his body the whole time thanks to his stand and was able to break Rolf's pin and throw him across the shop
>The two of them coiled again, this time with an even greater shock wave that knocks over everything in the shop

Good evening Sup Forums

Do I need to go on with this for any longer, or is this enough macho madness before Patrick starts with the face licking thing?

he smells more like a cripple than an Sup Forumsutist

Since no one is saying anything, I'll just proceed.

>While the two of them are grappling they end up back in the office
>Patrick gets his face closer to Rolf's ear and says "I walked up those stairs to this office. Right where we're grappling I signed the order to take over the old country. Ha! I'm so close to owning this country... I can almost taste it!" and he licks Rolf's face
>Rolf throws Patrick off of him, a jawbreaker has rolled over to Rolf's feet, he picks it up and puts it between his teeth
>in his rage over his homeland's dishonor, Rolf bites it in half out of sheer anger, revealing the core, which he swallows

>Narration boxes:
>The [CORE] of the Jawbreakers is composed of pure [STAR]... the energy of wishes, souls and [Stands].
>The candy shell of the Jawbreaker allows this energy to safely spread through one's body, granting them access to [Stands] if their [willpower] is strong.
>But if the [Core] is eaten alone, the energy will enter the body like lightning from heaven. Even to those with the will of a [Stand] user, this would normally be fatal.
>But Rolf is no ordinary [Stand] user.
>He is [THE SON OF A SHEPHERD]

> 「REVOLVING DOORS」 is Remastered by this and becomes 「SECRET DOORS」, now taking on an ethereal humanoid form with 4 arms
>in two hands it holds a giant fish, and the other two hands and its mouth, it holds shoes
>Rolf pummels Patrick out of the office
>Each time a hit connects, an image is sent into Patrick's brain of a time Rolf spent with his friends in the old country
>Images of festive times, of sadness, of heated battles, of shared comradery
>Patrick is being thrown off balance by these impressions, images, and memories being beaten into him
>Blocking does nothing as the hits only need to connect, Rolf is pushing him back through the gift shop to the edge of the stairs which Patrick falls down
cont.

i would say that is enough
macho for one fight. commence the face licking.

yeah, I was about to say that they need to return to Patrick's office so Rolf can grab one of the Jawbreakers lying on the floor after getting his face licked.

>Rolf, now standing above Patrick who is on his back
>"Tell me, pink man, have you ever experienced THE ALMIGHTY 「THREE SHOE BEATING」?"
>As Rolf continues to beat all that is the Old Country into Patrick's body until he can no longer move

Then we go back to Plucky and finish up with Bill.

this makes for a great transition.

I like it.

this is a great way to explain Stands.

I love you user.

>Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.
That's also a possibility since the demons deal is that they must beat their Stands, so they could cheat by using their demonic powers and keeping their Stands hidden unless is extremely necessary.

The narration boxes were already in the doc, I was just stringing everything together.

It's easier to string things together when there's already a base to build from, but the next fights will have to be almost entirely from scratch.

Yeah, we should do that.

The Plucky fight with Bill is already done, and it was done a while ago, so now we need to work on the Red Guy's big reveal.

I am working in something after Patrick is beaten, remind me again, his desk survived the scuffle?

It's smashed in half (or cracked depending on what you need it for), but otherwise still in front of the chair.

Rolf did smash it in his confusion, but smashing something doesn't obliterate it from existence.

oh, ok I just needed something for Patrick to lean against. well, this is what I have for now:

>Patrick is lying on the floor, defeated
>The Urban Rangers regain their senses and notices Rolf standing triumphant over the enemy
>Taffy: Is he...?
>Rolf: Humbled by the truths of all that is Old Country? Yes, this inflated fool no longer poses a threat to Rolf’s motherland.
>Cartman: No, idiot. He is asking if that guy is dead
>Squidward approaches Patrick's motionless body
>Squidward: Why you wished to take over this country, Patrick? That was a stupid idea, I can’t grasp why you caused all this madness.
>Cartman: Yeah, who in his sane mind would want this shitty third world hellhole? He was a dumb asshole.
>Suddenly, Patrick rise up and begins to chuckle. He is back to his serious businessman persona
>Patrick: Stupid, yes, also dumb. But it's clear now, oh, It’s so clear. Even I was confused!
>Cartman: Is he still alive? goddamit, finish him already!
>The UR readies themselves for another fight, but Patrick just stand there.
>Rolf: what is all this non-sense you spit, pink man? Did the beating tossed your brain out of your head and your wicked tower?
>Patrick: Think about it, all this demons under my command, all this unholy corporate machinery unleashed upon a worthless land… for what? Money, power? I don’t want any of that.
>Dexter: He’s gone completely mental, it’s clearly he cracked under the pressure
>Squidward: Stop it, Patrick. It’s over, business closed.
>Patrick: No! I worked overtime for too many years. I sent too many hams to too many widows. (The ham meant to Chernabog’s widow is still lying around in the office)
>Patrick leans against his shattered desk, the clown painting and his chair visible behind him.
>Patrick: And now, the final stretch is upon us...oh, you are so *Dolphin noise*.

How did Patrick get back to his office after falling down the stairs leading up to the gift shop?

ah shit, I forgot that detail. I was following what is in the doc after the Bill fight.

Maybe he props himself up on the stairs then.

But then what lures them back to the office?

So I'm not a part of these threads, but I have a little idea.
If you need a Koichi-type character you could use Tuck from MLaaTR, and have this propaganda monster Jenny as his stand.

>The intercom flickers back to life
>"The president will see you now."
>The UR look at each other, confused, before heading back up to the office

Now we can introduce the Red Guy.

>In the office there's no one there, just the same wrecked room as it was when they left it
>Suddenly the clown picture on the wall starts shaking, the paints in it twisting, forming a creepy spiral shape before a long leg comes out of it wearing a long dark boot ending with some frilly wool
>It's HIM (PPG) who emerges from the painting, smiling his wicked smile, and sits upon the smashed desk, crossing one of his legs
>Before the UR can say a word, HIM points back at the now empty frame, below it is an engraving: Vice-President
>Taffy: "DRAT, I knew we missed a leg on the corporate ladder."
>HIM is just giggling a little as the chair Patrick once sat it begins to sink a little, as if some weight had just landed on it
>It swivels around, revealing who is now sitting in the president's chair
>"Well? Surprised? Did I shock the pants off of you?"
>It's Red Guy (Cow and Chicken)

OK, so what is so awful that the UR opt to jump out of the building rather than face Red Guy in his office?

Red Guy's massive ass?
I dunno, maybe that is where the demons issue their challenge to the UR or Squidward explains to them that Red Guy isn't a simple demon, but THE demon, and then the UR jump because they expected some high tier demonic attack from Red Guy and HIM.

Those two aren't mutually exclusive.

Suggestion for HIM: Dexter's sacrifice opens a chink in his armor which Taffy and Cartman exploit. But they almost get defeated, until Wayward Son comes out of nowhere to defeat him.
Then you get Cartman and Taffy staring curiously at a silhouette of a duck in the shadow of the fallen tower, who does the La Cucaracha "walk" towards them... and then a completely different, defiant pose as he steps into the light.
He manifests lots of Demon Power that sets the office on fire?
Squidward yells "RUN", so Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and grabs all the others to pull them into it, apart from Taffy; he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese and lashing onto the clam with it to decelerate them.
Meanwhile, Red Guy asks HIM to do what he does best, and HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so; basically, he just grows huge enough to step down to the ground.

HIM just leans casually against the tower, and this, of course, does huge damage. The entire thing begins to topple over.
Red Guy says "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears, and Patrick - and, by ext, the Red Guy - are dragged out the window by his underwear.
Cut to the bottom of the tower. There's a montage of quick cuts of the tower crashing in - characters being shocked, a couple (Rex, Yumi) being crushed by rubble, etc. Then we get the saves: Scooby wrapping himself and Yakko in his Stand, Morocco Mole creating a light barrier to protect Wakko and Dot, and Max wrapping his line around Tanya and hurling her out through a gap in the rubble, as far as he can. We get a series of shots of Tanya's face, and Max falling back down until he's vanished under the rubble.

I think we should get a cut to Hades telling goofy hes free to leave the Underworld.

Hades doesn't release Goofy's soul until his deal with Donald, though.

Oh, well now I just feel stupid.

Been out of the loop, we capes yet?

Jojo fucking sucks
Why didn't you guys choose to parody a better anime, like Hokuto no Ken

That's not until part 7. We're still finishing up part 5.
We're likely going to avoid major, cape-style heroes anyway, in favor of less prominent supers and non-cape comics.
Because there's no way we could do that better than Borf Star did.
Also, fuck off with that shit, it's Fist of the North Star. It's not like anyone calls JJBA JoJo no Kimyo na Boken.

No heroes but we've had a few comic villains. Can we consider Blackheart a hero since he was the one who blew up HR?

He's the hero we all deserve.

>He's the hero we all deserve.
youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ESH-XfQc

>furshit
>capeshit

How did you become a cripple? did a guy in a superman fursuit break your legs or something?

How did you become a cuck? Did a nigger fuck your girlfriend or something?

Oh like either of you have a damn girlfriend.

If the two of you were expecting me to get angry, you both failed miserably.

Maybe the Telephone on the desk should start ringing, then begins breaking and twisting, a wired hand forming out of it, that's when Squidward tells them to run, there's no way they can face off against the top three all at the same time.

Sounds good to me.

This reminded me of Transformers. I think we should take this opportunity to describe how big the TA is just from the size of th hand alone.

>The hand is reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there

They have found love now in each other

Maybe the cables in the walls and the ceiling should break through the plaster/wall paper and begin swirling around the phone, and that's when the UR get their oh shot moment and jump out the window.

One of the members of the UR needs to comment on the fact there are only two demons...only for the phone to start ringing. Redguy picks up the receiver and listens to whoever is on the other end, turns and looks at Rolf, then he says this.
>"It's for you."
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request.
Red puts the receiver to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you...what's that...okay I'll let him know."
Red guy puts the receiver back into the cradle and says to Rolf.
>"Well I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends...personally"

And then , the last two thirds of and happen in quite rapid succession.

Oh, I have an idea.

After the UR jump out of the building, Bobo appears and takes in all of them except Rolf and Taffy. Taffy turns part of the building into cheese (like a window or something) to stop their fall. HIM them steps out of the tower assuming his massive form, rears back one of his claws, and slams it into the building, as if swatting a but, where the UR were who drop down again.

The building then topples over.

I don't think Rex should die, I'd like him to give his report at the end of all this and to be a voice of reason from within Interpol that the logic that went into letting The Warden create Super Jail is flawed.

That's fair. He can probably be protected by Morocco along with the Warners.

Putting it together.
>Taffy: "There's still only two of them."
>the phone which had been knocked to the floor earlier, starts ringing.
>HIM picks it up off the floor and hands it to the Red Guy who puts the receiver to his ear and listens to whoever is on the other end, he then turns and looks at Rolf, saying
>"It's for you." while holding the reciver out for Rolf to take
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request."
>Red puts the receiver back to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you... what's that... okay I'll let him know." and puts the receiver back onto the cradle, then says to Rolf:
>"Well, I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends... personally"
>The telephone on the desk begins breaking and twisting, cables in the walls and the ceiling start coming to life, bearing through the plaster and wall paper like snakes, swirling around the phone
>a wired hand begins forming out of it, reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there, they have no chance of winning against all 3 of the WB's top demons at the same time
>Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
>They can't even see the ground below them, but it's either take their chances with this jump or be consumed by the creeping cables with the smiling demons
>They jump, Cartman screams "Jesus Christ!"
>Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and shoves the others, apart from Taffy, into it, then it anchors itself back to him
>Rolf is prepared to die to give his rangers a chance at living to fight another day, but Taffy is having none of that
>he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese as they fall and is able to decelerate them using it until they're clinging to the side of the building
cont.

you know what would be a great thing to do? Have the Battle Force 5 team with their "car" Moskau in Part 7

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtube.com/watch?v=nzWhHGzcbNU

None of them are Stand users, Moskau just has various deployable weapons that are use by the BF5 team to attack the other racers, it has the following: A spring loaded chainsaw up front, a turret that deploys a wrecking ball and has a pair of [SMEAR] Melody cannons ([SMEAR] is sort of like Sendo, but it can be used across the whole body with no real ill effects on top of letting it's user, well...[smear], out of the way of attacks, the cannons use this melody hit people with solid slugs by [smearing] them into the target), it's two front most wheels can unfold into arms and the outer tires on the rest of the wheels can release saw blades.

It's sort a weird lovechild of the vehicles from the show and the War Rig from Mad Max: Fury Road.

>Red Guy is peering out the window down at where the UR jumped to and asks HIM to do what he does best
>HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so until he's huge enough to step down to the ground
>HIM's giant smiling face appears behind Rolf and Taffy, they have panicked expressions with wide-eyed horror
>HIM rears back one of his claws, as if he's about to swat a bug
>Taffy lets go just in time to avoid the impact, which makes the tower structurally unsound
>The top floors of the tower have been knocked off and are falling while the floors below it begin to collapse in an implosion
>Red Guy: "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears
>Patrick is dragged out the window by his underwear with the Red Guy riding him

>Down in the lower half of the tower the whole place is falling apart
>We cut to Scooby, at the base of the tower (outside) who is quickly wrapping his stand around Shaggy, Rex, and Fifi (who is looking up at the top of the tower, worrying about Rolf)
>Else where in the imploding floors, the floor beneath Max's group has given out and they're in free fall surrounded by rubble and debris
>Morocco Mole has created a barrier out of light and they're all trying to get to him
>Tanya was separated and is able to be smashed between two big chunks (it would destroy her heart)
>Max leaps from one falling chunk of building to the next to get close enough to grab her with his reel, once he has a hold of her, he slings her to Morocco before he disappears in the falling rubble

>We cut to a city wide shot where half the city has been crushed by the 200+ stories of the WB tower being punched off of its foundation and most of the rest of the city is covered in dust and debris

>We see a giant cheese ball amidst the ruins of the tower
>Taffy had been able to convert enough material to cheese on their way down to cushion the blow enough for them to survive
>The UR emerge from the cheese and Bobo and look at the devastation

>In the wake of the destruction, we hear the Red Guy laughing just as Patrick hits the ground and has his head comically buried in the Earth so he's sticking up like a pole
>Red Guy used Patrick to surf that wave of destruction all the way down
>Red Guy: "Well, that was fun, but now back to business."
>As one of HIM's huge legs comes crashing down behind him and the cables from the building snake out and finally form the Telephone Avatar

What's the Red Guy's proposition?

>The UR make a hard landing in the debris of the building, though Taffy creates a cheesy bed to soften it; Rolf and Taffy are bruised and bleeding, and Bobo's shell cracks all over, causing him to vomit up the other UR members
>Red Guy drops out of the sky, Patrick falling unconscious to the floor, and the Telephone Avatar forms from cables and metal tearing themselves out of the building's wreckage.
>Red Guy congratulates them. "You've all done SO well, managing to get the city destroyed and all your allies killed. Well DONE, kiddos!"
>"We really should just kill you and be done with it, buuuut I can't stay mad at you. You've been so entertaining, after all! So here's the deal. If you beat us in a Stand battle, we'll be banished from Earth for a thousand years and a day! We won't bother you, or your children, or your children's children, or YOU GET THE IDEA ever again!"
>"But if you lose... ohohohohoho. We'll TAKE your souls and rebuild EVERYTHING YOU DESTROYED ten times over!"
>Red Guy's now wearing a baseball uniform. "So... who's on first?"
>The UR manifest their Stands. The Telephone Avatar points a claw at Rolf, and growls. "{That one is mine.}"
>"And I think I'll take our treacherous friend over there! You don't mind a three-on-one fight, do you, big guy?"
>HIM grins and kneels down to look Taffy, Dexter and Cartman in the eyes. Rolf and Squidward try to get close to them so they can use teamwork, but Rolf is punted away by the Telephone Avatar and Squidward is dragged off by - unbeknownst to him - [TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET].
>WARNER BROS LEADERS ROUND 2: FIGHT

Excellent. This works great.
I think we can still use most of this:

Yep, we can still use all of , aside from maybe the first two lines.

I think the cheese ball works better for softening the impact.

Do we want Bobo out of the game here? I feel like we could still do something important with him during the fights, but I still intend from him to anchor himself to Rolf to keep him company when he tackles TA in the hell.

If an opportunity for Bobo to come in in the fight comes up, cool, but I think he's had his moment as much as he needed to. He got to beat a villain that took out the entire rest of the team, which is pretty good for a team pet.

So which fight do we want to work on first?

HIM, TA, or Red Guy? There's already some pretty nice stuff put into Squidward VS Red Guy in the doc.

I think we should tackle HIM first, just because the idea of Taffy, Dexter and Cartman forming their Stands into a giant robot appeals to me.

>Taffy and Cartman form a body out of cheese and tentacles.
>Dexter wraps his Stand around it, and bingo-bango-bongo-bungo-boingo, they have a giant robot.

Also they can electrocute HIM because Cartman thinks that HIM looks Jewish.

We're going to have to do some verbal loopy-loops to get Cartman believing HIM is Jewish.

HIM being a demon isn't good enough since they've already fought loads of those and Cartman's stand didn't take off its hood once during any of those fights.

Or he could just make the connection that HIM has a jewnose...I am not even joking.

Just how big is HIM for this fight? He was at least 300 stories tall before he could just step onto the ground from the top floor of the 666 story WB building.

I don't think they could match that kind of size.

Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.

>Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.
That plus decking HIM in the face so hard he starts to speak in a Yiddish accent?

The doc mentions that Dexter wraps his Stand around a Lincoln statue, and he decides to self-destruct

Alright, so we need to wake up Donald around now.

>While the UR begin their fights against the final demons, we cut away to the rubble
>A large piece of it is suddenly launched high into the air on a jet of steam and then destroyed
>Donald emerges from the rubble, Morocco is badly injured having protected Donald, Tanya, Yacko, Wacko, and Dot
>Xavier disappeared a while ago
>Tanya is already digging through the rubble, frantically looking for Max
>She has an idea of where he is since some of her blood got on him earlier
>The Warner siblings help and they quickly unearth Max's broken body
>He's already dead
>Donald stares at Max's body, tears begin to form around his eyes, then a huge rumble shakes through the ground
>Donald spins his head around and sees HIM towering over them, he knows that big red demon did this, that he didn't know who had just killed or that he wouldn't have even cared if he did
>Donald's tears evaporate into steam instantly, he's turned completely red, his whole body is crackling with electricity as he takes off like a missile at HIM

A lot of our ideas for this part we came up with before we had a clear picture of the end, so they're subject to more extensive revisions.

I'm not sure why a giant statue of Lincoln would be in the Old Country, so the three of them making the big robot thing out of whatever is one hand seems to flow better.

The stepping from the top floor probably involved extra-extended legs.
Maybe Dexter's Stand unlocks flight thanks to the extra power from Cartman's reactor?
>They manage to give HIM a decent beating with the combined Stand, but it only takes a few hits from HIM to do severe damage
>Cartman and Taffy are okay - the damage is only hitting the tentacles and cheese rather than the main bodies of their Stands - but Dexter is seriously injured
>He drops Cartman and Taffy off on the ground, and
>"Dexter? What are you doing?"
>"Heh. Eef zey don't keel me in a Shtand battle, zen zey weel not take my soul, no? And I theenk Mandark was right, een the end. Eef you are going to die, you should die on your own terms."
>Despite Taffy and Cartman trying to stop him, Dexter blasts off to hit HIM in the face as his Stand overloads with power.
>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]" There's a huge explosion. Amerika falls to the ground, cheese disintegrating around it.
>Despite initial thoughts, HIM survived, though he's severely damaged.
>Now he's pissed off, and Taffy and Cartman have little left to fight with - they can't form a giant robot any more, and possibly Cartman no longer believes that HIM is Jewish for whatever reason
This is to set up Plucky coming in to take his place as the hero of the story.
Do we need to give HIM a better Stand? His current one seems hilariously useless for the fight.

I think Dexter only takes the pain of what his stand is wearing if it's a person.

And Taffy should turn a bunch of steel into cheese to make the form and then turn the cheese back into steel when HIM tries to attack it.

Suggestion: Donald should have survived not through Morocco, but through SHEER RAGE and punching his way out with his Stand. Have him encounter the others separately from them.
Also
>[STEAM MACHINE] is reaching heights of rage never known before, vibrating rapidly and letting out enormous clouds in its wake
>Donald screams in rage, and Steam Machine responds with an ear-splitting train whistle noise
>Steam Machine's armor splits up and rearranges itself; its legs open up and reformat into jackhammers, and it gets even spikier and is glowing white-hot all over
>It's now [STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO], with the power to create fists and weapons to attack with out of its steam

>If his Stand is attacked while in use, any physical damage will be done to the object/person inside of it, however its user will experience all the pain the attack would have caused.
Not seeing anything about it having to be on a person.

>[STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO]
>Not [STEAM MACHINE: TOO LONG]
That is much punnier.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4SFUztLWOA

You're right. You're absolutely right. I fucked up, and I apologise. I am scum.

tossing a random idea:
>Donald and Steam Machine rushes towards one of HIM's colosal legs
>HIM notices the huge amount of steam coming towards him, but he just stomp it
>Donald actually managed to pierce the sole of HIM's boot and pummel furiously his foot, he also tossed all the remaining holy incense inside Steam Machine's furnace
>This goes unnoticed until the middle of the fight when HIM stumbles a bit and notices a puddle of demonic bile under his feet and pillars of steam coming from his boot
>At this point, Donald tear apart chunks of HIM's foot and throw them through a hole in his boot

The catch is that they must defeat their Stands, and the demons are keeping them hidden to avoid lossing the challenge.

Sure.

I'm thinking Donald draws first blood on HIM.
I can't decide if it'd be better for him to blow one of HIM's legs clean off or hit him in the side and then butterfly swim-dig through HIM's flesh all the way up to his face and knocking out some teeth.

Either way, Donald is still only a fly to HIM who swats him away, but this bought the others time to make their mech.

Wherever Donald lands, it should be far away, and Xavier should appear before him, offering him a chance to do some real damage to the demons.

My mistake then.

>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]"

But with HIM's current Stand, he has no reason to bring it out. There's no advantage it can give him.
Besides, I thought Red Guy was giving them a fair challenge because they've been so amusing?
I think not blowing off his leg would be better, as that'd be a lot more debilitating than it should be. This should be, ultimately, Dexter's moment, along with Taffy and Cartman.

I like the holy incense idea, but Donald still needs to get swatted into the distance before the fight is even midway through.

There, Xavier can appear to him in a flash of light and offer him a portal to the demon's real of power. Xavier opens this portal at the cost of his own life. Or Donald punches through Xavier and that warps him directly to hell.

So Donald still manages to weaken HIM by injecting a huge blast of holy incense steam directly into his flesh on his way up to HIM's face.

That should make him shrink at least a little.

Sure. Brings him down to, like, 100m instead of 600m.

Maybe HIM notices Donald clinging onto His knee.
>"HEY, YOU, BUZZ OFF!"
He sends him flying into the distance and then resumes fighting, assuming the injury Donald made is just a flesh wound. however when he gets hit in the face here () he tries to put his weight on his injured leg only for it to pretty much liquefy.
>"WHAT THE FUCK! MY LEG!"