32 character in one scene - Avengers: Infinity War

>In one particular scene, I think there's 32- there's a lot. There's so many of us. I don't even know who's a Marvel character and who's a crew member, honestly. "

Is this unprecedented in film? How epic will this be?

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/scarlett-johansson-teases-an-avengers-infinity-war-scene-with-30-marvel-characters-a151863

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69kGmPeHw0
imdb.com/name/nm0005592/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr47)
youtube.com/watch?v=ogx_24aoRpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

32 characters isn't (See the fight scene from Blazing Saddles)

32 characters who are all the main character in their own movies might be unprecedented

They'll recreate the tracking shot from "The Avengers" but with all MCU characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69kGmPeHw0

Screencap this.

>>implying the worse scenes in all of the Marvel movies aren't the ones where there's a bunch of heroes in one shot

This will just be a montage of actors flailing around in front of a green screen, whoop-de-do.

Do they even have 32 Marvel movie heroes, or will they use characters from the Netflix series too?

Will this be the ben hur of capeshit?

How is this not going to be a complete clusterfuck?

>epic
More like a fucking mess.

>dood lets wait a decade to show off our villain doing anything significant lmao

better fucking include DD and Punisher

They won't.

Maybe a reference.

>how to blow your budget on actors alone the movie
I get the first Avengers with a handful of actors but now everyone from all the movies must cost a shit ton.

Believe me when I tell you; this doesn't look as cool as you might think.

>better fucking
man you really take your cape sit seriously

The 10 Red Rangers episodes was awesome as fuck though.

It would take like 10 minutes.

epic

For some reason the sentai movies look even lower budget than their tv episodes.

I hate capeshit so fucking much

I love capeshit so very much

pleb

Thanks for letting us know. Make sure you tweet that too!

Why did Hulk punch Thor?

The budget for both films exceeds one billion.

cuck

They were having a disagreement after their fight earlier in the movie.

You say that like this isn't one of the best scenes of the film.

Shit, I never noticed how badly green screened this looks when there's actual actors in that scene, even though cgi is good

Maybe not when its in a generic valley and not in SPAAAAAAAAAACE

Mark Ruffalo said hollywood should stop hiring conservative actors. Fuck him. I ain't paying to watch this movie.

I'll purposefully watch a rip.
That'll show them.

Theyre doing unrealistic silly things, its inevitable even with top of the line effects. Unless you light it very darkly or dont have it out in the open in the middle of a city. Age of Ultron didnt look as bad because the scenery and lighting was better. Not that im saying its amazing looking or anything. But it had a color pallet somewhat.

Quick. Name the 32 characters.

Thor
Captain American
Jackie Chan

AH SHIT!

But if they are hiring conservative actors enough to bother the non-conservative actor and you are a conservative who don't want to finance the non-conservative actor, then you are missing that you will be also not financing the conservative actors you would otherwise support.

the biggest film since the silent era

BEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

25 heroes plus Thanos, Loki and the five members of the Black Order.

1. Iron Man
2. War Machine
3. Black Widow
4. Thor
5. Loki
6. Captain America
7. Winter Solider
8. Nick Fury
9. Maria Hill
10. Scarlet Witch
11. Vision
12. Spider-Man
13. Black Panther
14. Ant-Man
15. Wasp
16. Doctor Strange
17. Wong
18. Captain Marvel
19. Hulk
20. Star-Lord
21. Gamora
22. Drax the Destroyer
23. Griot
24. Rocket Raccoon
25. Hulk
26. Nebula
27. Falcon
28. Hawkeye
29. Thanos
30. Mantis
31. Thanos
32. Okoye

All of these characters have been confirmed for Infinity War as well

That's has nothing to do with the level of realism, it's just shitty lighting and probably bad choreography

name one conservative actor in the Avengers...

All the outspoken ones, Ruffalo, Evans, Scarlet, etc that I know of, are liberally retarded.

Subtract 4 or 5 of those for the Black Order easily and you have a battle

Downey Jr isn't fully liberal. Josh Brolin definitely isn't liberal. A lot of the conservatives just keep to themselves

War Machine actually hasn't. And Wasp will only appear in "Avengers 4". I also doubt Doctor Strange's manservant and Black Panther's bodyguard will be in the big scene.

So replace those 4 with the Black Order. The cinematography will basically determine if the scene is shit or not.

You guys don't get it.

Superheroes ruined comic books long ago so that not even your parents, perhaps grandparents even remember it could be about something else. Or if they do, they understand it is minimum and rare.

The same thing is happening to movies. In 50 years there will be two genres, superheroes and non-superheroes.

Now you say people will get tired of them. But they will reinvent themselves and market themselves better and gain more money from selling toys and shit, enough to keep making movies. There is only so much cinema screens available and people will slowly get tired to watch stuff there.

If you don't like superhero movies, you are a b-movie watcher, an indie movie fan, a hipster and a weirdo. Movies are for superheroes only.

You are mistaking me for someone who cares about any of them and any American opinion on anything. I was just fooling around with your silly whining.

>implying people will forget about Clint Eastwood

I hope he directs capeshit before he dies so people will remember him

Downey isn't fully liberal? THat's the best you can do? He still participated in an anti-Trump vid during the campaign.

Brolin doesn't seem to have much out there to determine anything about his beliefs. At best, he just doesn't seem like a batshit insane liberal...

I don't find either case acceptable. If they are conservative,then they know how bad the liberal world of hollywood really is and they have a duty to talk about it. Especially in today's climate because it has gotten way too bad.

only american comics

comic books in europe arent about super heros and are doing just fine

>32 characters
>all fighting without any tension or danger in a cgi parking lot

can't fucking wait

Three words: Hella f*cking epic

>"I have a really interesting point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal."

>Downey attended the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minnesota that nominated John McCain, posing for pictures with delegates.

>32 characters who are all the main character in their own movies might be unprecedented

This desu.

I'm watching Grown Ups 2 on tv right now. These are basically 30 characters. But no, they didnt have their own movies. Only thing that comes close are things like The Expendables.

The only non-CGI characters will be Fury and Hill and Hawkeye. Cinema is dead.

It's still Trent Opaloch (Winter Soldier, Civil War, Blomakamp movies) as main cinematographer. I have heavy doubts he can all of a sudden change his game.

This second unit director (imdb.com/name/nm0005592/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr47) might be able to salvage something. There will probably be even more assistant directors later on.

>Disney Marvel
No Thanks

It must be exhausting to be you. You can't even look forward to a movie without dragging politics into the discussion.

Oh man can't frickin wait to take my wifes son!
It's going to be one rad movie!

Ask teenagers if they have seen Leone's movies with Eastwood. Ask teenagers about a movie made in 2010 and they'll say that's an "old movie".

I liked that episode until I realized how fucking easy they take down the planet destroying robot by just throwing a motorcycle at it.

The reason for only red rangers being present was a bit arbitrary too, but I didn't care as much about that.

This shit is going to be so fucking horrible...

It's literally the Onion video coming true: youtube.com/watch?v=ogx_24aoRpg

>it's your thing starts playing

Chris Pratt.

oh yeah, Pratt. Forgot about him, but yeah he's a good one. Still not watching it.

Who gives a fuck?

Thor beat his ass on the Helicarrier.

>I don't find either case acceptable. If they are conservative,then they know how bad the liberal world of hollywood really is and they have a duty to talk about it.
Nice boogeyman you schizoid

>I'm rich now, so I'm conservative
Woah...what a shocker. Really rattles the noggin.

quality>quantity

whoa that has not aged well