Why can't they just be friends?

Why can't they just be friends?

Because Lynch is a monster who murdered his best friend, raped his daughter, made a TV show about it and keeps getting away with it because he has a legendary reputation. Little Mike put his reputation on the line to expose him and Lynch killed his career over it.

Because the ugly retarded manlet is a Sup Forumstard

REPLACED
BY
A
FUCKING
TREE

t. The Arm

I am the arm

And I sound like this

>reeeeeeeee gib role

Mike has major personal problems. He accused Lynch of things that make a reconciliation unlikely.

Why would you want to reconcile with a man who definitely did not do the things Lynch definitely did not do?

What is more likely that the little man thought he was one of the iconic parts of TP (true) and wanted mad cash to appear in the new season.

After telling him that's totally unreasonable he likely flipped out and started running his mouth and they asked him to leave.

And now he's a fucking tree with a tumor.

Is that the kid from The Middle?

Because David Lynch casually suggested genetic screw-ups like Michael should be euthanized while drunk one time and that upset Michael a lot since on some level he knows it's true.

David Lynch doesn't drink alcohol. He only drinks coffee.

his demons come out when he drinks

i think scooby doo got to his head

Who told you that, David Lynch?

I'd love to know the source for this.

It's a lie. Lynch gave up drugs and alcohol when he started transcendental meditation which was around the time he was making Eraserhead.

he didn't give up booze until like 2000

Source?

Who told you that, David Lynch?

transcendental med is like some strange hollywood cult

he and heather gram are in it

you can kind of tell what drugs a person was on by how they direct

stuff like inland empire was 100% sober

and when he was doing his cartoon shorts that was him starting to drink heavy coffee

also
>polacks
>giving up booze

It's another lie. I bought Eraserhead from his website back in 2006 and on the DVD there's a two or three hour video of him telling stories and answering questions.

>lynch
>polack
hes anglo through and through

Would anyone actually be surprised if MJA was telling the truth? I mean, Lynch is pretty obviously fucked in the head.

I'd be extremely surprised. MJA was more than happy to stay quiet about Lynch's heinous crimes until his pay dispute.

Lynch isn't fucked in the head at all. I don't see what basis you have for that. He's a surrealist who found a way into the film industry. His personal life seems pretty bourgeois.

Normies and autists can't into basic art concepts.
Anything even remotely unusual gets placed on a "10 most weird movies of all time!!"

I'm sorry, but you have to be at least moderately fucked to produce the kind of films that Lynch has, and it has nothing to do with surrealism. His obsession with violence, rape, and all things grotesque isn't normal.

hes not even that surreal its the way he behaves im sure that poster is referring to

The only fucked-up thing I've heard about David Lynch is that he went to the same Bob's Big Boy and ordered a chocolate milkshake every day for seven years.

I CAN NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THAT JEW GAY NIGGER LOVER AND CHILDFUCKER