Is this the cutest show of all time?

Is this the cutest show of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saIlYHLcdHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The answer is yes.

Maybe if she didn't get RICED

She looks rough as hell in S3.

Also probably gonna bang that goofball from clipping.

it was gay but in a good way

definitely what I consider to be a guilty pleasure show

this

show is bluepilled as fuck but I enjoy it

i have no evidence of this but I assume some japanese show has been cuter

Ragequit after season 2 was full of topical humor that was already dated by the time it aired. Jon Hamm's trial and Lisa Kudrow were the only parts I actually liked.

the central premise is odd. Why would she act like a little kid if she was kidnapped for 15 years?? I know the show is making fun of the Ariel Castro kidnapping case but its just odd.

Wouldnt it make more sense to say she went into a coma for 15 years. Now she's awake and an adult but still acts like a teen?

>liking Lisa Kudrow in anything
what the fuck

who do you think was born richer, nick kroll or ellie kemper?

She doesn't exactly act like a kid, as such. She's an excessively cheerful person because it's a coping mechanism for her, and being locked in a bunker when she was in high school hit the pause button on her cultural awareness. She just has little point of reference for modern conveniences because she's stuck in the early 90s.

Huh?

I was a weird kid who had a crush on phoebe as a kid, sue me.

Would be much better if the gaynigger wasn't in it.

What would you replace gaynigger with though? He's almost half the show. He's also pretty funny sometimes

But then we wouldn't have the masterpiece that was Kino Noir.

>asian male love interest

science fiction

Unbreakable kimmy is a god teir show. It has no leaning despite what idiots say.

And i am a horrible person but i try to be good and unassuming and pure. Kimmy is quite literally my hero.

>don't try to stop me, because I never will

I truly love kimmy schmidt

Literally this. Whenever I feel like shit this show instantly makes me happy, like everything is gonna be okay as long as I'm positive.

all of her aging pics from this season makes me not want to watch it :(

youtube.com/watch?v=saIlYHLcdHs

she gets blacked in season 3

I'm up to the tenth episode...I thought they had their shit together finally, but episodes seven, eight, and nine were very lackluster. Especially "Kimmy Does a Puzzle" which I cannot even believe Tina Fey attached her name to. What a terrible episode. I'm hoping the quality will pick up again for the last few episodes.

A-Are you serious?

I honestly never watched it because the name looked jewish

You're a massive faggot, she's Midwestern. Fuck off back to Sup Forums you paranoid faggot.

What am I suppose to see in this pic? Why post this frame in particular?

When does it start to get good? I didnt like the pilot at all

1st season is nice, 2nd season is a drag until Tina Fey shows up, 3rd season is only bearable if you're very familiar with 30 Rock and think of it as 30 Rock light

Why do white people hate everyone that isn't white?

Because whites are better

I just hate niggers , not even white

It doesn't

>Only 37
Why does she look so...haggard?

37 is WELL past the prime of nearly all white women. honestly if you meet a woman that looks great at 40, marry her daughter.

I'd kiss her desu.

She looks like a good looking 37 year old woman

Get outside more

The expression ages like milk basically only applies to white women.

its humor is pretty cringe 2bh

I'd still like to impregnate her

have you even seen "the comeback"? pleb

>1-3 light trump jabs
>entire episode dedicated to shitting on college PC culture and nu-feminists

Season 3 was better than Season 2, even Stoop Crone had a few good jokes this time round. Kimmy herself looked great, you would have to be gay not to want to hit it at least a little bit (desu the show itself is pretty gay, though). One thing I did like about it, is that Kimmy did actually use the word "rape" to describe what happened to her in the bunker, and behind her back, her friends did actually agree that she was more or less a retard (which she is).