"I bet you're wondering why you're locked up in that cage user, well...

>"I bet you're wondering why you're locked up in that cage user, well, as you can imagine an actress like me has some special needs that need to be taken care of. You're here to do exactly that.From now on you're only going to feed from my feces. You're never going to know what real food tastes like ever again because you're going to be my toilet forever. You might be wondering why I'm doing this to you...well one day perhaps I'll tell you, but now I need to feed you, you have no choice but to keep your mouth open to eat everything that comes out of my ass, remember...this is the only way for you to survive."

Haha that was a good read OP, where do you come up with this stuff?

But I've already watched force awakens.

/thread

*DAD BURSTS IN*

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING A POST ABOUT EATING SHIT ON THE INTERNET YOU LITTLE FAT FAGGOT

>ALL YOU DO IS POST YOUR STUPID MAYMAYS ON THAT FROG SITE OF YOURS, ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU WASTING OUR RESOURCES.

YOU HAVE FOUR WEEKS TO MOVE OUT AND FIND A JOB YOU TURD EATER, GOD IF I COULD JUST REABSORB YOU INTO MY NUTSACK TO PRODUCE SOMEONE WHO WASN'T SUCH A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER, THAT WILL BE THE FINEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

heh

jokes on you I got a job

oh gross i thought this was some sexy chastity thing but it's just a poop thing

>only poop and no braps
Terrible thread

>poop thing
>bad
How?

yeh bt she sho dat pusy

smells bad and its messy

>Daisy Ridley will never lock your dick up in a chastity cage
>She will never smack your balls and put them in her mouth and threaten to chomp on them if she catches you trying to remove it without her permission
>She will never take your dick out after a month and force you to fuck a fleshlight while wearing 2 condoms so you can't feel a thing
>She will never pull the fleshlight away at the last second and laugh as you struggle to orgasm, before locking you up and saying to you "Looks like you'll have to wait another month :)" in her sweetest voice

Beying forced to eat the most disgusting thing out of a beautiful female is the most thrilling experience, being dominated by Daisy in such a humiliating maner is the ultimate experience.

>she will never lock you up until you lose the ability to get an erection and then take you out and grind herself off on your thigh telling you when you get erect you can be inside her but it never happens for you

Idk what poop you're eating

Tfw the movie sucks

>being this beta
wew

>oh boy another Daisy thread to post Felicity in!
>oh...it's another thread about eating Daisy's shit
What's with you Daisyfags eating her shit?

I wish the imdb boards still existed

See

Get a real fetish, Daisyfags.

I don't see what's the difference?

Why is this turning me on? Is this what Sup Forums will do to you?