Let's get a District 9 thread going lads

Let's get a District 9 thread going lads

Where's district 10?

In, best sci fi movie of our generation

What the fuck was his problem?

His wife got prawned

I've never watched District 9 I just made this thread because at the time there were 2 other Disctrict 9 threads in the catalog.

THIS IS A FOOKIN WIKUS THREAD U PRAWN

You haven't watched district 9? Mate you're missing out and I made both the other threads

why?

Was wikus a good guy in the end or no?

I will live the rest of my life a little bit more sad because we will never know what happens when Christopher gets home.

Wrong Neil is making a sequel

excuse me good sir? If it isn't coming from Blomkamp I can hardly care at all about it.

Has he been able to make a decent movie since district 9? I have little faith he'll even get it made considering that and the other films he tried to make that went nowhere.

Neil is the better director, Blomkamp is a hack that either rips off Neil's movies or rips off ideas from video games.

>Not knowing who Neil is

Fake blomkamp fan detected

Chappy is god mode underrate kino

In the end? Yes. That's not to say he wasn't a regular racist sarf african. Not as bad as that baldy fuck (people like that exist).

Well now that I feel dumb can some one fill me in?

>people like that exist

people like you exist

Neil directed most of District 9, Blomkamp directed the action scenes of D9, like the exosuit part that was just Half-Life 2 weapons, he also directed everything that came after that like Elysium and Chappie.

That's not Elyseium

Elysium took its self to seriously

Maybe his films are bad maybe its just no-one 'gets' them, either way no-ones giving him any cash to make more

people never post about this movie and I noticed 5 threads up already, suspicious

Neil is posting

>let's talk about District 9
>doesn't provide anything to talk about
What did he mean by this?

Elysium is complete crap and you know it.

Are you trying to say there is a Neil and a Neill? Why not use full names rather than being a cunt.

Who /rakka/ here?

Hey boys

Found the fake fan

How about don't talk about shit you know nothing about fake fan. Real fans already know you're a poser

I never claimed to be a real fan. Why not just explain what the fuck you mean.

How about just know what you're talking about instead of over extending yourself just to shit out posts you know nothing about, shit talking poser

Does anyone else see the resemblance?

Armchair film critics btfo

Haters get rekt

Rakka Ditrolio...My arch-nemesis

It probably just got readded to Netflix, also can't believe people are falling for this Neil/Niell b8

He's released a film every 3-4 years since district 9. His last film came out 2 years ago stop talking shit

haha wat are you responding to the wrong person?

Over-extending my self? Shit-talking poser? I just asked a question.

Congratulations on your certifiable mental disorder.

Elysium was good and I dont know why so many people hated it

Yes his last film, forever, its all independent products and short films from now on, sorry buddy

You already got btfo and exposed as unintellectual and unknowledgable and modern art and film kid. Go back to the-Donald you stupid trump supporter

Will you watch the full length feature when it comes out?

I will.

Because they are racist. The film was pro refugee

It was a bit cheesy but it was also fuckin rad

>space niggers

lol not him, but you need to stop trying so hard

You sure got me, boy is my face red. brb voting trump.

He would rather make it into a series than a film. But he can only do this if he gets enough money from the shorts. Which is never gonna happen cos the platform he chose to sell it on was fucking Steam.

That had nothing to do with the critical reception kid, most reviews focused actually focused on the odd accents, which just goes to show how worthless reviews these days are

Didn't even know who neil was yet I'm the dunce? Nicest of try's there kid. Stop same gagging btw cock sucker

It was a lot more forgettable than D9 and it also revealed that Blumpkoff had no aesthetics other than sci-fi earth slums.

I liked it a lot but it just wasn't good as what people expected.

I don't think selling it on steam was a choice, it was literally his only option

Yeah sure thing kid, don't you have some kek rally's and anti feminists rants you should be consuming racist fag

heres another (you) kiddo, stay weird

Your trying to hard

If you want to make this a competition.

>Me
I must have missed some Neil vs Neill conspiracy theory meme

>You
No friends, no life, only fucked three girls, even your Mum gets annoyed by you

Ironic coming from a trump supporter hahah

Really the odd accents contributed, burgers seem incapable of enjoying anything without an american or at least a British accent, anything else and they nope the fuck out

I fucking loved this kino.

Top 10 definitely

Strange and sad but here's another (you) for trying

You described yourself twice kid

>no u r
Ok good comeback you win

Try hard

>didn't even notice the two posts are 4 seconds apart

>winning internet arguments

Hahahaha no such thing loser. All I know is one person embarrassed themselves today and that person was you

Do you reckon it's worth a rewatch? I only saw it in cinema when it came out

*inhales*

Implying a try hard like you wouldn't have their phone in one hand and their gaming pic in the other hahaha

Sure why not

yeah im so embarrased brb crying.
it's based on ip not device fag

Its probably best to ignore the little sperg, its just a summerfag desperately fishing for (you)s, they think their upboats

Literally didn't even know who Neil was but pretending to be an expert on his films

You're a disgrace to film and tv. If you were in the district 9 universe you would be a prawn picking up dirty rubbish just to stay alive FAGGOT

>talking to yourself

Hahahahaha now that's embarassing

True that was one bizzare accent Foster was pulling tho

Wikus as crazy merc was great

Not him but you sound really salty

still fishing? here ya go just for (you)

That wasn't even me try again though low iq

Get a life and stop shitting up my thread you shill

are chappie and elysium in the same universe as district9

the chappie robots are very similar to the elsyium ones, but chappie and d9 are both set in south africa, so i'm going to say no

Well lad !
Is this the hero Alien need ?

never going to happen unfortunately

Loser

What was that anyway? I've read French but it didn't sound French, I've also heard its how rich burgers from southern states sound, idk it was very odd

yeah see i was wondering if they were cause i saw elysium a few days ago then saw chappie like the next day and i remember seeing chappie bots on elysium

Sure, but you'd think there'd be some mention of Prawns in chappie if they were in the same universe, the bots are almost identical tho

You could argue that chappie and elysium are in the same universe, but again where's the AI?

District 9 was set in the 80s but Elysium was set in the 2100s

Chappie was set some time in the future

it still doesn't explain why theirs no Prawns around, and even if the ship came back to get them their would still be references to it in chappie at least if not elysium, also doesn't explain where the AI went by the time elysium happened, its a nice thought but it doesn't really work

i liked chappie cause he was hardcore fuckmother gangsta plus he hated daddi and loved mommi