Why are most white nationalists white trash and the lowest of society?

Why are most white nationalists white trash and the lowest of society?

Was this always the case? The main reason I want nothing to do with white nationalism myself is because of how degenerate the people are.

Your moms degenerate, doesn't prevent me from giving her a $20 to fondle my balls in her mouth

They arent, you just only ever see them portrayed that way because the news is overwhelmingly liberal.

>Why are most white nationalists white trash and the lowest of society?

They aren't. They're the real right, they are the testosterone that gets shit done. Fags on Sup Forums are pussies who sit inside all day and claim to be supeior to "stormfags" while jerking off to anime in perpetual darkness.

All alt-right pussies should hang.

I always see the spider webs on the elbows, what does it mean?

Because white people with money have someone to look down on - white trash.

White trash need someone to look down on too - so they hate on minorities.

>dey gud boiz
>dey dindu nuffin
>its da medias fault

Because you've never even bothered to talk to one.

I know tons of indians and chinese who are right wing as fuck who hate muslims.

You'll never see this on the news though. Goes against the narrative.

jewish controlled opposition

No it wasn't always this way

Sort of.

It's actually because they're the only people in society with nothing to lose.

They work in environments where right-wing populism is the norm (construction, plumbing, whatever). Many of them will be self-employed so they don't have to worry about losing their jobs. And yes some might be unemployed.

Whereas for people working office jobs, they don't speak out because they're terrified of losing their job from their cucked lefty employer.

>84017650
Original it was a US Prison/Racist sign showing that you killed a Nigger.

But today it lost its meaning and is "just" popular

People who care about their social standing are going to go against the mainstream grain. The MS says that being proud of being white is wrong so the only people who don't care about the MS will be open about their love of being white. It's also probably why white nationalism is more popular online too because you can be anonymous and give your real opinion.

Either that or they're autistic neckbeards who blame feminism for not getting laid and unironically spout muh cultural marxism against thin a they don't like

>Why are most white nationalists white trash and the lowest of society?
because they need an enemy to vindicate their failure

>Was this always the case?
yes

Because people who are racist are always low energy losers. Sad!

All movements are run by trash that have nothing better to do. Go to any left wing protest and it is just as bad. Also it is worsened for white nationalists because anyone that has anything to lose would never go to one of these and instead just shitpost on Sup Forums

I'm middle class and half Arabic so suck a dick

Those with any sense usually hide their power levels so you mainly notice the retards

Because most white nationalists are Nazi scums.

All of these shills.

This is our Rightwing Warrior Class. what do yours look like?

I'm slowly becoming one as much as I don't really want to be one desu. I'm not really so much a white nationalist tho so much as I just want blacks to be maintained at a very low population and not given gibs for no reason.

Can't deny the problem though. Hate saying it still desu but getting red pilled on race realism and behavioral genetics really changed my opinion.

It's a badge of honor you get after becoming a sick cunt with nun chucks

They have nothing to lose.
We should embrace them as our brothers in the fight against zog.

Because they want to compensate their lack of personal achievements with a romanticized notion of the white race, so they seem successful by association.

Because they're led by feds

fuck off you CTR shill. lowlife underpaid waste of oxygen

(((society)))

cuck

First post.... worst post...

so fake

I cringe at the thought of manufactured memes. It ain't right. Memes need to be birthed naturally.

THIS.

For now until they become cannon fodder.
Intellectuals need to start their own movements to educate and absorb the trash.

Because only idiots let their emotions get the best of them. And that high-grade of an idiot usually shows on their lifestyle. Just like SJW's and other niches of emotional prepubescents

because jews are heading them into controlled opposition riddled with false idolatry, retarded ideas and uncivilized nigger tier behavior

the gross majority of anything is comprised of retards

>absorb the trash

You are what you eat burger

Came here to post exactly this.

A lot of people "hide their power level" due to the fact that they don't want to lose their job or to also not muddy up their public image.

Oh look the Catalonian is upset because my post reminds him of when his mother had to sell herself to pay the bills. Shoo catalonian shoo