YELLOWSTONE BLOWS THE WEST GOES THREAD #2

Yellowstone is going to blow on the 14th of August, 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dqjyncijYo
youtube.com/watch?v=EkyRqgC-9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=6iy7akXbAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hell be fine

I'm ready for the old ultraviolence. Burn it all

So it is guaranteed that at some point all infrastructure and wealth created in the US will eventually be destroyed. 200+ years of progress, all for nothing - really makes you think

B-but I live in Idaho.

In the initial kill zone, as well.
Please don't wish for the last bastion of the white man to be destroyed

yellowstone blowing is a plot by the democrats to secure the vote for hillary, eliminating most of the republican states

dont let the shills slide this, im an insider

Good thing I'm comfy in Florida

My uncle told me back when it last had a little fizzle it rained ash in southern California.

Any Proof?
No...?
Thats what I though

Would be a great happening though

It's getting hot in here, isn't it?

I live on the east coast in Massachusetts. Will I just be getting a light dusting of ash or will it be worse than that?

Digits and we all buckle in for a bumpy ride

Im in texas. If this happens, i will rain bullets on hillary and everyone who opposes god emperor trump in broad daylight

Thats a promise

The food will run out for us.

wtf i hate cubes now

>Implying i care

A fellow 208er

>tfw forming The Great Lakes militia to keep refugees out.

my dad says that the nukes are ready to go off deep in the earths core.

You know, if they would only allow fracking, we could have that bitch pumped out and hydrocooled by now.

Good thing I'm out of that zone. Shit hits the fan and I'm moving upstate.

>yellowstone will blow on my birthday
it's the best present I could ever hope for

Depends on the kind of people that live near you. Will they freak out behind saving and try to kill you for your food supplies?

We'll eat the Cubans in Miami

can this wait till winter please. i'm in maine. when the north wind comes in the winter i hope that will keep the shit off of me.

Yellowstone will never blow up. Screen shot this.

>literally nothing in south Texas

Wow who cares?

Just like it did the last 20 times it was predicted to blow.

You know what else blows the west, OP?

You, you blow the west. Because you are a dick - hungry, faggot geyser.

if you aren't in the ash zone you still have to deal with the sun getting blocked out for days, refugees trying to escape the death zone, and global cooling that will cause famine and economic collapse

owned

Cool, I'm in California and I'll be fine.

Johnny Carson, the White Feather

How will this compare to air conditioners?

I'll be ok, right? I

No it won't. Scientists have said that if Yellowstone is going to blow, we'll have months, if not years, of advance warning. If it was going to blow we'd have likely heard about it.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats were purposely suppressing Yellowstone so as not to take away attention from the elections, or perhaps they're banking on Yellowstone blowing so Oboingo and/or Killary have a reason to stay in power.

at least we'll get quality white conservative refugees this time instead of nigger tier blacks from new orleans.

>Everyone in my family lives outside of the final ash zone
>Everyone.... except for that one person who nearly killed me
>That person lived in the instant kill zone

You're fucking dead

hahahahahaha

The blast will be so powerful that it'll probably cause a megathrust down the entire west coast desu

F

Do you have any experimental and statistical data to back that up?

>East Coast is completely untouched

And nothing of value was lost

most of the infrastructure its taking out is meaningless uninhabited wasteland, apart from sillicon valley which will only be affected by ash

That's not how things work.

Gotta agree. Everything from the midwest westward needs to be purged with fire.

I'm going to megathrust your mom, desu

And nothing of importance was lost.
Since it will hit the predominantly white areas, nigs will resettle and finally the US will have whites as a minority

Kek wills it, Belgcuck.

HA! ROASTED!

Bill Clinton will die this week too

He was literally a happy ewok sniper

I hope my faggot step brother is hiking there when it blows

if this actually happens I will chop off my right nut and livestream myself eating it

>that hot ash and raining ash zone
>through the rockies

You couldn't be stupider if you actively tried.

>Drumpf doing poorly in the polls, worse than ever. Sad!
>Sup Forums slipping it's shit about "paid shitposters" when in reality it's just the same retarded faggots shitposting to fuck with the autists here
>""HURR DURR THIS TIME FUH REAL GUYZ THE WORLD IS GUNNA END ON AUGUST 14 B-CUZ I SAD SO HURRFA DURFA!!""

these are the least inhabited (and nicest) parts of the states.

It would be a tragedy but wed be fine.

Save it for the eventual food shortages.

I mean how many days could it block out the sun? a few days isnt going to cause famine

>Not liking the midwest
You dumb coastfags need to be purged.

Even if it doesn't blow soon, one day it WILL blow up

Why isn't America preparing for this?

we've lost a good man here today :'( F

deal

We escaped communism, you think we cant escape a bunch of obese americans on scooters?

Do you prepare for the sun going supernova? Why prepare for something potentially thousands of years away? We've got bigger shit to panic about

I'll have you know I sexually identify as a paid shitposter and this triggers me.
Check your Texass privilege

We need to to organize Sup Forums droogs for the Yellowstone happening.

dont leave me.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dqjyncijYo

Blocking out the sun for a few days isn't going to cause famine

F
at least you will have awesome view

>tfw realize my plants will probably die from the raining ash

pls no

tfw east coast

>thousands of years

it's overdue, could happen at any time unlike the sun going supernova

>2 days after I move out of hot ash zone
Thats fine.

My droog
youtube.com/watch?v=EkyRqgC-9mY

that orange and yellow gets further out everytime i see this

What if Yellowstone and the Cascadia subduction zone go at the same time? 95% of the Democratic base would be gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iy7akXbAEg

i hope so. this sounds fucking awesome!

>next time the map is of a global size and shows hot ash being blown all the way to the sun and smothering it out

>mfw I live in San Antonio, TX

Don't mad, northerners.

i love you too britbong

same we might get ashrain

Yellowstone is not going up any time soon.

The yellowstone eruptions are associated with large scale volcanic activity in the entire area. It was most active during the colombia river basalt outflow, and that supervolcano only had two large eruptions after that activity finished.

If we start to see a lot more geological activity in the area, which is unlikely, maybe.. maybe in a few hundred thousand or a million years it might erupt again.

>tfw we're ashy

There's 2 different Yellowstone eruptions.
One takes out the surrounding area, and happens once ever 1000 years or so (which is the probable one).

And there's the huge one every million years (severely small chance in happening) that takes out the country.

The media likes to merge the time scale of the smaller one with the effects of the larger one to hype shit up.

Cool story, bro. Too bad it won't be a happening

Luckily I'll be visiting my friend outside of the ash zones until the 17th, so I'm set. It'd be bad for my family, though.

SHILL GET OUT

I'd never stop smiling if I got to kill 755 Russians.

>mfw scheduled to fly to Arizona from New Jersey on the 16th
wew, dodged a bullet there

When the corn from the Midwest and wheat from the grain belt stop coming, everyone who doesn't have a stockpile of clean food and water will die. Anyone who does not have a wood stove will die. Anyone who doesn't have a dust mask and some spares will die.