Daily reminder that this is a /cosby/ board

daily reminder that this is a /cosby/ board
> targeted by shills because of his outspoken criticism of ghetto culture
> 60 cocksockets accuse him of 'rape' AFTER they get the whiff of money
> no proof. it's 100% hearsay
> supposed "confession" was only confessing to using drugs

if you think Cos is guilty then get the fuck off my boad. you don't belong here

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bill-cosby-trial-complete-timeline-happened-2004/story?id=47799458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he is technically guilty. But everyone used to drug women and sleep with them. He shouldn't be in trouble for it just because he's a celeb

>image
that expression does not apply to this situation

Based Cosby
shame his reputation is irreparably ruined now and you can't mention him in public in a positive light ever again

Wouldn't there be a statute of limitations on these supposed rapes? How can women come forwards many years later and start crying rape?

he's fine. i mention him with admiration to this day.
only feminazis have problems with him, and who give a fuck about them

>Wouldn't there be a statute of limitations on these supposed rapes?
There was, I think this was a Civil case. Which would mean Cosby dindu nuffins even with the lowered standards of proof for civil court.

Who the fuck cares about this nigger geezer? Lost his relevance back in the 80s

Nice try, cunt. Now leave and never return.

>makes the "pound cake" speech
>multiple un-provable rape allegations out of no where

Lots of people make a lot of money keeping blacks where they are. Private prisons, cigarettes, rap music, the Democratic party, the list goes on. This was a message sent to all blacks to keep on shuckin' and jivin' to massa's music.

Weird
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bill-cosby-trial-complete-timeline-happened-2004/story?id=47799458

Agreed op. Cosby is /our guy/. Fuck these redditor roastie enablers

I hate nigger but I think Cosby was innocent. I also think Michelle Carter is a worthless piece of shit but I still completely disagree with her getting charged with manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide

It's almost like people are capable of putting their personal bias aside to stand for their principles.

He said niggers commit crimes

And he's a nigger

Do the math

big boi did in a song recently and no one cared

>There was, I think this was a Civil case.
no, it was a criminal case
it was the last few months before the statute of limitations ran out

>HEY HEY HEY
What did he mean by this?

desu, if the women are telling the truth, they dun goofed when they waited years to prosecute him. Why do many feminists keep making accuses for women who do this dumb shit under the claim of "muh rape culture." If you are raped and you don't seek justice as soon as possible, then expect to lose your case or have a VERY low chance of succeeding. I understand it was easier for men to get away with stuff like that back in the day but it's a loss cause. Best not attempt it. Why are many feminists indulgent to women who act irresponsible to a fault with all their excuses? It's almost as if they actually believe women are children(inb4 Sup Forumsfags). They're not and feminists best start acting like they think otherwise.

no he didn't.

Honestly everyone's borderline raped a girl at a party at least once, people need to get off their high horse with this Cosby character assassination bullshit. It's not great morally to get a girl drunk or fucked up on drugs and then go to town on her when she's not all there mentally, but that's just what parties are and everyone knows it.

This. People always use the excuse that it's hard to prove. How when there are men in prison who simply fondle a bitch?

It should be hard to prove, that's why the standard is set to "beyond reasonable doubt". Or it's supposed to be.

Hell , nowadays it's rape if both people are drunk and they both want it... but only the man is guilty, of course.

You're right, but the way the world works now is even being accused will ruin your life, even if you didn't do anything. Women have more power when it comes allegations, but they still act as if they don't.

Private prisons are a Republican thing, though.

Really the accused should have a right to a completely private trial from the moment they are accused with nothing said until the end at the earliest.

>its a Sup Forums and /pol defending a rapist episode

>it's a "frogposter posts a stupid contrarian shitpost for the sake of yous" episode

Apparently the accuser was on the stand for over 7 hours and couldn't completely convince a Philadelphia jury that she was raped.

Fuck that one shitty comedian for bringing this shit up. Had to drag Cosby through the mud because he can't be a respectable person himself. What a world

>it's a faggot from Reddit opening his mouth and spewing bullshit again episode

Women were a mistake.

>All women are the same
Sure thing user.

Is mutual hatred of women the key to ending racism?

But all men are rapists.

>all these fags going "muh bill would never rape nobody he dindu nuffin BASED BLACK MAN"

What about the accusers that don't stand to make a penny from this and why are several allegations decades apart? Also why did he admit to drugging a woman and having sex with her? It's almost like the common thread is bill being a rapist.

>Don't stand to make a penny
Well except for all the TV show appearances and media coverage they can get. Book deals, lifetime TV movies, etc.

There is a difference between "drugging women" and "Giving them the drugs they asked for and then willingly took and then having consensual sex with them".

He obvious did rape them but the women openly encouraged it by not reporting to the police until decades later

Who gives a shit? It'd just be a hilarious shitstorm if he got off. Cease moralfagging

Giving women equal rights was the mistake.

Reminder that anything Gloria Allred is involved in is a complete scam

The ones who chose to remain anonymous to the public? lel

>all the buttmad responses

I don't actually give a shit if he goes to jail but he's obviously a rapist and his wife is a sycophant.

If he's obviously a rapist why wasn't he found guilty?
Checkmate.

I hope you get drugged and raped by a disgusting old black man.

Very true.

All women should be kept on drugs, all the time.
Let's get them pinned down and sedated.

They were nu-raped.