Why can't we use Nukes?

>A nuke is a large bomb
>We drop bombs all the time
>Obama just bombed Libya yesterday
Why can't we use the Nukes that we paid for?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/united-states-top-10-imports/
liveleak.com/view?i=fdf_1432986955
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObN0sZ9GYQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because "Mutually Assured Destruction," supposedly. But I really don't expect anyone to go full retard and launch a civilization ending wave of nukes the moment some other country uses one or two.

>radiation

that would be like a shitty move

>>Obama just bombed Libya yesterday
again?
did we only bomb one side this time?

because muh environment or something.

i wouldn't mind seeing one of these dropped nowadays.

it's been too long since we've seen the power of them.

because russia

Everyone will sanction us and we'll turn into a third world country dumbass

>Why can't we use the Nukes that we paid for?

Because you're too pussy.

>Everyone will sanction us and we'll turn into a third world country dumbass
it would turn them into a 3rd world country.

our economy is large enough to stand on its own.

>Everyone will sanction us

No they wont, just nuke the Middle east and Africa already, cunts.

China will fuck us up if we're sanctioned by everyone else and they're not. It's not the 19th century anymore

there is no reason why not

fallout, nuclear winter was a meme created by the CIA to make the ussr consider arms reduction

no worries

Because it's a stupid fucking idea. What do you think will happen if America starts nuking countries? Russia will start. Putin is trying to maintain a geopolitical power balance, and that cannot be done if one is USING nuclear weapons.

save and share. tell your kike overlord we know whats going on

nuke anyone who sanctions you dumbass

dont be a fucking pussy

Oh no, we'll have to go without... what?

they used to say you would go blind if you fapped

can still see shill niggers

It would violate the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons forcing every nation capable to make their own nukes. That would result in burger troops eating a nuke the next time they try to bring liberty somewhere.

We can only shoot down so many nukes at once silly Russianbro, even if our missile net is really good

THIS

chinese are worthless savages anyway

Everyone willing to go full mutually assured destruction raise your hand...

Nuke this country.

worldstopexports.com/united-states-top-10-imports/

If I ever see you in real life Sweden, you will eat pavement, and then, your own teeth. Faggot.

It's only advisable against someone like ISIS, in Raqqa, because they can't retaliate, there's little there worth saving and there isn't going to be a broader war break out because of it.

Personally I think we should drop 5-10 nukes on ISIS positions across Syria.

>Everyone will sanction us
Amricans don't really understand UN and the EU is their puppet and there's no such thing as sanctions to USA
Why do you think you have bases all around the world?
You are the empire dude, no one is gona sanction you. You are the one that sanctions.

most of Russian nuclear arsenal doesn't work, they know this for s fact, no one else has the balls

this is nod an argument

Dont we nuke the australian outback all the time?

Tell that to Cherinobyl. Fallout and radioactive contanimation isn't a meme. It may not affect an area as long as they originally thought, but it's a lot longer than we can afford.

It's nice being an empire but there are many things that can fuck it up, like Rome found out a few times.

>doesn't work
>launch astronauts reliably into space
>world leader in nuclear power technology
yeah how about no?

didn't hillary expose our launch codes (((accidentally)))?

WTF is up with that?

A lot of those are nonessential, and a lot of those come from china and the ME, places that can't really survive without us.

The chance of that happening is zero since you are too fat to leave your moms basement.

yeah one small ass little area and people still live there

total apocalypse

how about you don't know shit and yes their nuclear systems and arsenal is very outdated

?????????

by some estimates 2/3 of their arsenal are duds at least

Bomb damage can be repaired normally and can be recovered from quickly, nuclear weapons leave behind radiation, making the entire area uninhabitable. You're basically removing land from a country when you use nuclear weapons, which is why its always used as an extreme. They're also much larger.

a terrorist attack in russia might see this come true.

Watch a youtube video ffs

>Why can't we use the Nukes that we paid for?
No kidding. Nevada is still here, and Vegas is a Metropolis. The dozen or so nukes didn't cause any nuclear winter. It's still hot as fuck in summer.

The radioactive dust fucks up everything it touches for a very long time and blows around with the wind.

However, the USA and the Russians could probably get away with a few smaller "tactical" nukes if the bought and paid for media shilled the hell out of the idea.

The fear is political suicide and planet killing nuclear warfare that would make the Fallout video game series look like a paradise.

MAD has never been less likely.

There's no way you'd even know about that subject, it's secretive as fuck.

only the kikes are allowed to nuke people
liveleak.com/view?i=fdf_1432986955

>A nuke is just a large bomb
I hope for your sake you're trolling user.

How do you not realize we'll lose over 1.0284 trillion in export money? While we're bleeding past profit money all the other super powers grow stronger.

Are you a Russian or Chinese troll?

NATO. Also, we don't fight wars to win anymore. We now fight wars "humanly". That's why no country take America serious anymore. If we were more brutal we'd have the middle east cleared out by now. If we just sent over our death row inmates to the middle east with m16s they'd have Isis all killed within a month. Just attach some neck device that can track them and kill them if they decide to go rogue.

Thanks for the cringe

People are living in Hiroshima right now, you fucking moron.

He right you fucking kike

Except that the radiation from a nuclear weapon is especially fleeting. Literally no one alive today is dealing with the lingering radioactivity of nuclear weapons.

I'm saying most countries couldn't afford to sanction us.

Lasting damage to the environment.

If the wind didn't blow it we would've scorched earth the middle east a LONG ass time ago.

you ever been to russia faggot?

don't meme to me about the squatters, they aren't high tech

>US nuking Syria

this will surely end nicely

>Shit is food for some animals
>We eat food all the time
>Obama just ate food yesterday
Why can't we eat the shit that we make?

Nice (((((((sources))))))))

But it is literally impossible to cause lasting damage to the environment with nuclear weapons.

we cant use them because they have shut down the atoms

what is "the halflife of fallout"?

Much like the Russian army being huge but full of pussies.

I'll take claims pulled out of ass for 500

Yes, it was a small area and the release was micrscopic compared to what a multi megaton warhead would release. The accident happened back in the 80's and they're still dealing with birth defects and mutations today almost 20 years later.

Jeremy Wade of River Monsters did an episode there and was limited on how long he could be in the area due to the radioactivity.

If we never deliberately funded and fostered these groups to wage proxy warfare they wouldn't exist either.
Due to nuclear weapons this is how wqrs are waged.
Endless low level conflict using proxy armies while publicly "opposing them".

It is little different than how the onld British Empire would pay privateers to raid Spanish and French ships but not English.
Yes these privateers were typically real pirates but they were the English's pirates doing things that would start a war if English shops did them. If the French caught one of these privateers they hanged as pirates nothing else.

Isis is just this except on land.

>Literally no one alive today is dealing with the lingering radioactivity of nuclear weapons.

Literally not a single way to tell, there is no control anymore.

The isomers last too long.

Have you?

Because we used them against Japan and we don't want anyone using them back against us.

We'll be the first to use them again because the USA cares not a damn about weapon bans. We won't even accept the treaty to ban cluster bombs and continue to use them.

>1 post by this ID

The danger is way overblown. 24 hours in the exclusion zone exposes you to as much radiation as 1 hour in a jet liner at altitude.

>Except that the radiation from a nuclear weapon is especially fleeting.
It would take around 100 average ppwer nuclear warheads detonating to cause a nuclear winter.
One nuke launched by a world power will set of a chain reaction leading to global nuclear warfare and youre a god damn retard to think that it wouldn't happen.
If you're actually using nukes they aren't doing their job and you're either doing something really fucking stupid or desperate or you're doing it out of revenge for you being nuked.

Pls stop
You're making the Abos stronger

The amount of time it takes for a radioactive material to decay to half of its original radioactivity. People lived in Hiroshima since the 50s, so an area is uninhabited for 5 years tops. Big fucking whoop.

Cluster bombs are love.

Very explosive love that gets splashed all over your belly and chest.

>(((Cohen)))

Ctrl-f and no one has mentioned the tacticool nukes in yemen? Sad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObN0sZ9GYQA

You realize there isn't all the much more that is needed to know about rocket technology and nuclear strike capabilities after the 1960's right?

The GR-1 MIRV warheads are and will essentially permanently be the pinnacle of nuclear weapons.

>implying you would need a control group to identify large, consistent or geographically isolated spikes in carcinoma

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, burger, but the nukes we have today are a little bit bigger than the nukes you dropped on Japan.

It's kind of like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop.

There's no going back from the ultimate solution.

I don't think the military itself know who it supports.

>Fake "trump wants to use nukes" Bullshit

>Shills ask us if we support the topic that they made up

Thanks for Correcting The Retard Pablo

>1 post by this faggot

So what your telling me is, it's absolutely out of the question that we use a smaller bomb? It's called a tactical nuke. Blow away, leaf.

There's a reason nuke doctrine has been all bit abandoned user.
They solely existed as a desperation weapon to stop the proverbial Soviet tanks tsunami that would have washed over western Europe and little else.

I wish more people realized that. My comment was based on if we hypothetically was really against Isis. I totally agree about the proxy warfare going on. Do you think it's mainly being done to destabilize the middle east?

Look at health issues in Utah, tell me there isn't correlation.

There's a reason the term "Downwinder" exists.

JUST START ALREADY
I WANT TO END MY EXISTENCE BY BATHING IN THE BLINDING LIGHT OF NUCLEAR WAR, THE FIRE OF CREATION BROUGHT UPON US BY MEN

Because we don't want to set a precedent that results it the Ruskies nuking Ukraine, China nuking Taiwan, or the Iranians nuking half of the middle east.

Things have been used outside of their intended purpose. I can think of another one from world war 2. Radar. We used that tech to help design the first microwave oven.

I don't think "large bomb" really scratches the surface of what nuclear weapons are.
It's a true statement, they are large bombs. But that's like calling $100 trillion "a lot of money".

because if you kill your enemies they win

That's clearly not a nuke. Mushroom clouds are not exclusive to nuclear weapons.

It's gonna be alright Finlad, don't kill yourself.

>My comment was based on if we hypothetically was really against Isis
Wed do what the Russians have been doing.
Their first week aiding Assad they killed more of these radical terrorist than we did "fighting" them over several months.
They even cut off the isis oil convoys going into Turkey almost immediately.
We dint even need to fight Isis just stop giving them airsupprt and aide.
> Do you think it's mainly being done to destabilize the middle east?
It is an inarguable fact
Wqtch video related first an dtake note of its publication date
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
Then read email related

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

The fact that I have to explain how theee are entirely different things and not comparable in any way makes me lose faith in Humanity user

Literally two different things: near-term rates of disease associated with nuclear detonations and the significantly less hazardous long-term effects.

So we can add Abbos on the list of "immunity to fallout" alongside the Turks.

Nukes aren't the problem, the radiation that comes afterwards is.