Angry donald drumpf man interviewing bill burr

he leaves ole billy out to dry. is this interview extremely awkward or am i crazy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywPJvEbNu-Q&ebc=ANyPxKqe_MAorkTUVxrlycuPP7JCjC0jFVBx4SWd1Or-8JAsjthd25ltZSdiLHFp3giU4yY6oifuTN9ayNoI9fdBSOHuHpdzdA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fuckin brutal.

bill's a little too redpilled to be act like the usual trained monkey they interview on these shows

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

Burr uncucked himself in this

colbert knows he hates hillary, so hes pissed

it's bad material. nobody knows what the hell he's talking about. nobody takes their shoes off on a plane, and if it does happen, its not something you see frequently enough for a whole bit about it.

Nia has sucked the life out of Bill. This is just another marker in the downward decline of bill's comedy

that wasn't awkward, it was pretty funny

'ol Billy boy needs the shekels to pay for his new DAUGHTA

>nobody takes their shoes off on a plane
t. flyover hick that's never been in an airport

>Snarky comedians from opposite sides of the political spectrum trying to one-up each other.

the drumpf posters are literally too stupid to use the catalog
why am I not surprised?

he's not talking about taking your shoes off at the TSA checkpoint retard he's talking about people who walk around the plane and concourse barefoot for some reason. Apparently this happens all the time in Bill Burr's world; i've never seen it once in my life and i've been on dozens of flights

oh wow colbert btfo

>t. never been in an airport much less ever seen one

It makes me wonder why I liked Colbert so much in the past.

>Having children at his age

She'll be born with Down's or something.

Clearly colbert had a soft and coddled upbringing with liberal parents. He totally sat there thinking Burr was a neanderthal trump supporter.

Just sat there and stared awkwardly at Bill trying to make him look like a lunatic so his liberal audience could snicker between sips of their kombucha smoothies.

already another thread about this up.

>7mins

Pls

Tell us where the relevant time is

The type of humor Bill does is the polar opposite of what Colbert viewers laugh at.

I figured it out.

Steve Colbert isn't funny enough to be the late night/show/whatever the fuck talk show(s) are the main forums at the moment in time

he puts too much pressure on his guests

how did you fuck up the URL so badly? it's just a youtube link.

What the fuck is Colberts problem? I don't even like Bill but he's kind of charming in this.

Bill Burr's delivery was awkward and it seemed like he wanted to come off as a little more lovable than this image is. Colbert didn't know how to fucking carry the interview, terrible when he's not in character.

Yeah, and it's shit because most of the people on it think that television is real and can't tell the difference between talk-show hosts' routine professional social laughter and real amusement.

He gets jealous and passive aggressive when he encounters comedians that can be funny without making fun of Trump.

burgers do it. in cinemas too
its not like you see it every day, but you only need to see it once or twice for ti to be too many times

best girl

bill on conan is pure kino.

bill on this is... meme stuff.

im a big Colbert and burr fan, and I dont know which side to take here

Yes

I literally take off my shoes on planes and go to the bathroom and didn't find it funny.

The lesbian bit wasn't funny either. It was just strangely off-color for no punchline. And when he says that he deserved to get beat, there's just NO joke. It's just 100% insensitivity to get a rise out of a crowd that's clearly moved on from that kind of humor.

It was terrible on Colbert's end, Burr kept making jokes and he replied with absolutely nothing. I honestly think he must blame Bill for making people more apathetic about Hillary, because this was embarrassing.

>I literally take off my shoes on planes
didn't need to read the rest, already know you're a subhuman

is it just me or is it really obvious when they cut/edit?

Is this show still #1 in the ratings?

>if i was a dictator those people would be eliminated
kek, Bill wants to genocide the pooloos and akhbars

His dad and brother died in a plane crash when he was a kid

Can you really blame him? Colbert made one offensive Trump joke (that everyone thought was making fun of homosexuals instead of just implying a Trump/Putin relationship) and it blew up the internet.

Colbert heard the word "lesbian" and froze. He didn't know how to respond because his brain has to do the math to check if anything is insensitive to the hyper-left or not. It must be suffering to be AFRAID TO LAUGH.

He does one of these check ("maybe she's a construction worker"), but afterwards he just remains silent. And then they cut to the next question.

what's with these weird ass camera angles?

I guess they didn't fly so good.

>literally take off my shoes on planes and go to the bathroom and didn't find it funny.
Would you expect you to find it funny? Kys

is the world still shit?

>not getting beaten by your father is a soft and coddled upbringing
lmao, colbert didn't have it easy, but hey, keep those delusions. Bill was unfunny. Talking about child abuse and how it was normal back then (it wasn't and it still happens today) and his anecdote about a 50 year old who put his bare foot up, were unfunny stories with no punchlines. He should work on his material or just promote his show.

Colbert gives me bad vibes. Serial killer shit

He should have talked about selling his Ludwig drum set and buying a new Sonor drum set

Good

He hangs out with Podesta Da Molesta and is a mouthpiece for the DNC

He was so embarrassed by his regional accent that he trained himself out of it. You know, like a normal person.

100% what i thought. I use to vote dem and today's liberals make me fucking sick.

what the fuck was that interview about?
at least the comments are absolutely ripping on Colbert, what a horribly unprofessional interview host

I take my shoes off all the time on flights. Feelsgoodman

Seriously, what IS Colbert's problem? First bitching at Oliver Stone, now this.

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN

The jokes had no punchline because it's not standup and just a conversation. Bill was trying to make a point but kept getting thrown off and Colbert didn't even try to do anything. Then mentioning how audiences suck and going into the lesbian thing, the punchline and point was exactly what happened and proved bills point.

I find it funny how much Colbert is afraid to laugh at anything. Even if he didn't think any of it was funny he could have said something combatively funny to oppose bills setup but he didn't do anything. Late night shows are a farce.

he's a good little shabbos goy

I know. I can't look at him the same way again.

as soon as Burr started in on sensitive audiences and lesbians, Colbert pulled back, because he knew he'd face the wrath of his audience (and potentially, advertisers) if he appeared to be too comfortable/approving of what Burr was saying.

you tell me

Neither, I'm open to either of these guys when they're funny. Which ain't on display here

>i'm a big Colbert fan

Kek Billy boy got BTFO

>Someone comes on colbert and isn't totally bluepilled
>Stephen's primary objective becomes ruining the interview

Bill is too real for Colbert

Bill pointed it out perfectly day 1, nothings gonna change & six months later it hasn't, Colbert wants to hear FUCK DRUMPF

>today's liberals
>a dude in his 50s
>catholic
lmao, make up strawmen and defeat them all day, you fucking pinhead.

Colbert comes from improv, Burr comes from stand up, Colbert is horrible at setting a comedian up for a joke. His entire training was "yes and", but is too afraid of his own audience, so he is a wet blanket when Burr comes on. Plus Colbert is an insufferable liberal, and Burr is not. Basically you have water and oil here. Should never have happened, but Billy Boy needs to promote his crap Netflix cartoon.

Bill said Jesus Christ and they censored the christ part.

he said, jfc, you dumbass.

it's funny how people are reacting to the joke just like the people he's describing in the joke. weird awkward uneasy super sensitive laughter

how the fuck do you come from improv and not be able to think on your feet

Colbert's audience is made up of brainwashed sissies.

They're both Catholic

burr can't imagine that somebody might not find his ''''jokes'''' funny. talking shit about your audience when your jokes stink is not a good idea.

Colbert is the Jesuit school of Catholicism. Essentially light on the Catholicism and heavy on far left wing politics, specifically Marxism and now evolved into the pointless social garbage we all talk about today

Fear and pandering.

so both are liberals?

Comparing Bill Burr's appearances on Conan with Colbert is like night and day. Was that heavily edited for YouTube or what?

No, it shows your need for strawmen as much as either "side"

what? you claim that colbert is liberal, I never said that burr is not catholic.

he uses his material from his stand up on late night show, he had better material in the past, that's the only difference.

Colbert doesn't know how to lead a comic into talking about his material, Conan does. Colbert poisoned the well with that shitty intro anyway.

Yeah that's true, but it's what he does for a living and the reason he's there in the first place
That Colbert spot was just horrible, as a host he seemed sterile as fuck.

wasnt that bad. what are u autists talking about?

Colbert would NEVER edit interviews.

Colbert is a terrible interviewer. I didn't realize just how bad he was until I started watching Johnny Carson re-runs on Antenna TV.

He has, many times. Most recently the Oliver Stone interview

Wow. Colbert is a real sack of shit

Older men have more of chance of having ugly child.

Worked for him in Philly.

Why do Americans take their shoes off at the airport and on the plane, but leave their shoes on in their home, on their couches and in their beds?

Why?

I've always found him unsettling as well.

I'm confused. That interview was completely apolitical. What am I supposed to get out of this?

>Americans
>logic

At least Drew Carey got his shit together.

Bill could have saved the interview with a nice Trump joke, but he chose the lesbian joke instead.

That Sup Forumstards are still triggered by this shit
They are triggered at anything nowadays

KEK, you're projecting user. Not very flattering.

He didnt say there was anything political, retard. Just that Colbert is a bad interviewer.