Netflix recomendation?

I just bought a subscription to Netflix, what should i watch? I'm already watching House of Cards, The OA and Stranger Things.

Also, are the originals movies good?

What (even if its not Netflix Original) should I watch next? (Specially series)

Sup Forums You are my only hope

Shilling me softly

flaked

I liked Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Marco Polo so far... also the first season, and only the first season of from dusk till down and Last Kingdom (poors man vikings)

Little witch academia comes out on the 30th

>I'm already watching House of Cards, The OA and Stranger Things.

>faggot
>streaming
checks out

Sense8 was good but they cancelled it

I saw their movie Arq and it was watchable if you like time travel movies.

First 2 seasons of Bojack Horseman. Third season is shit.

Meanwhile, they renewed Bill Nye for another season despite all the hate it got.

Black Mirror is hit or miss depending on the episode. Some cool sci-fi concepts

Sense 8 was terrible matte. The premise is cool but there was too much focus on day to day problems and characters where really stereotyped to the point it was ridiculous.

The only interesting part of it was how they wanted to use the main plot to fuel the characters plots instead of the other way around... but that was it.

They even kind of rewrote characters on the fly... it was a fucking disaster.

>rewrote characters on the fly
Curious what you mean by this desu.

Dear White People is a good place to start.

kys

the new movie they have with dwight from the office, shimmer lake i think, was pretty good. also the ranch

Orphan Black

Just checked my watch again section in Netflix. You should watch these: The Bodyguard (Sammo Hung), Zodiac, Punisher (Thomas Jane), F is for Family, and Dark Matter you can watch S1 and 2 and S3 just started airing so you can torrent those later

Medici is good. Beast of No Nation is good as well.

Agents of Shield. With Netflix you can binge it. Wasn't a good when it first came out; season 1 for the most part is only watchable when binging

Nothing on netflix is worth watching you turbo pleb. Nice waste of money

I think the one where this is more clear is Riley. Like she was this cool DJ at the beginning of the first season and then they pretty much made her a cursed exiled widow or something.

I know technically you could say they where revealing the character but it has so little to do with the woman they present at first that it really feels as if they didn't fucking know what they wanted to do with her character...

Somthing that isnt libshit.

what... Riley is clearly depressed as fuck all season leading up to the backstory reveal. Definitely not an on-the-fly-rewrite. Also if you haven't seen S2 yet it gets a lot more focused on the main plot.

>literally nothing on netflix is good
probably not true

The depression was great but they did nothing with the character they originally presented. DJ, big city, drugs... that was quickly forgotten. While the rest of the characters conflicts where presented right away and maintained for most of the season she kind of moved aimlessly.

There where some really boring characters where that could have been an improvement too. I mean, i understand some characters where there not for themselves but to explore the possibilities of the plot or to complete themselves when they met someone else from the cluster but nevertheless i think they where badly handled.

Like the indian girl (sorry, forgot her name and won't google it even if it's faster than writing this. Too lazy right now) she was doubting her arranged marriage for most of the season that the important thing, the fact that she is a doctor, almost flies under the radar.

I kind of expected more from the Watchoskies.

Hemlock grove

I enjoyed the fundamentals of caring and the first season of Bloodline.

Also Damages and Friday Night Lights are great.

master of none is probably the best netflix original ive watched

Narcos

>Like she was this cool DJ at the beginning of the first season and then they pretty much made her a cursed exiled widow or something.

I mean in the second episode, after her bf gets a few people killed, Riley's wandering around the city in a daze humming a song to herself, the show establishes right away that something's broken inside her.

I do think that Sense8 got too focused on each character's individual lives instead of focusing on the main BPO plot. I liked the sensate community world building they did in Season 2 and how cluster vs cluster fights would go down. I feel like what doomed the show was that the Wachowskis insisted on shooting on location, which apparently made every episode cost around $9 million and a very heavy focus on the LGBT plot. I get both Wachowskis are trans and so they'd want to talk more about the LGBT community and culture, but there comes a point where the average viewer doesn't want to see that all the time.

>a very heavy focus on the LGBT plot. I get both Wachowskis are trans and so they'd want to talk more about the LGBT community and culture.

this is what make this

>the Wachowskis insisted on shooting on location

not work.

I myself just don't care about it. Not in a negative way nor in a positive way. I just don't care... so if the show starts focusing on that too much and stops being entertaining i'll just drop it.

I was really close of dropping Penny dreadful for this very reason. I have never had a problem with female heroes, heck, i fucking love Buffy, Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley but the moment the subtext becomes text and characters just start to display in an explicit way a political agenda it just pisses me off, specially when the plot is left behind for it and the writing becomes lazy.

It was actually the reason i just dropped from Dusk till Down. The first season was really good, i didn't expect they could actually capture the essence of the movie and turn it into something that was not bizarre but they even delivered interesting characters set a good ground point for the second season.

Then season 2 was all about human traffic and melodramatic shit. It just became painful to watch. Such a waste.

The Fury
Young Mr. Lincoln
The Fly
Meek's Cutoff
To the Wonder
Frances Ha
The Third Man
Clouds of Sils Maria
Ixcanul
Aquarius
Out 1
Things to Come
Two Days One Night
Evolution
Love
Cosmos
Mustang
The Duke of Burgundy
Destiny
Metropolis
Victoria
Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Phoenix
Force Majeure
Stations of the Cross
White God
Gomorrah
Three
Train to Busan
The Wailing
The Assassin
Hero
Mountains May Depart
Return to the 36th Chamber
The Housemaid
Kagemusha
Cemetery of Splendour
Under the Shadow
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Arabian Nights
Horse Money

grow up

watch more film you drooling retard

>Grow up
Never

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

You must live a miserable lonely life.

Master of None. Please

The Handmaiden's Tale is one of the best movies i've ever seen, if you can stand subtitles

Nice list user.

Do you have any recommendations for TV shows currently on the air?

whoops I meant the Handmaiden

>The Handmaiden's Tale
it's alright 7/10

Not OP. I'm starting episode 3 of 13 Reasons Why and think it's shit so far. Does it actually have a purpose, or is it meant to be edgy and dark for a 12 year old emo kid?

Some episodes of Black Mirror are decent. It's depressing as fuck though and can't do more than one episode every few days. If you can handle that than I'd recommend S01E01, S01E02, S03E01.

S03E02 stuck with me for a few days and really made think wtf. It's good, but dark as fuck.

I want to think that 13RW has a purpose (Im on Ep4), i think the idea has potential but politically correct ideas and diversity may ruin it all

Watch Hibana
It's kino

did I make a mistake canceling Netflix? What will I be truly missing out on. same question but this time regarding Hulu

This.

kek all fucking shit

>shimmer lake
eh its ok

BBC Documentaries.

You don't need to have Netflix for that

>same faces repeated several times

>he stared at the image for multiple minutes