Ok, I get it. So most of this board hates Mexicans, or at least the illegal ones...

Ok, I get it. So most of this board hates Mexicans, or at least the illegal ones. But can we at least agree that Mexican food is fucking delicious? I mean, even the biggest stormfag can't deny how awesome Mexican food is. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only taco I eat is your moms taco pussy you wetback

I'm actually a 6'2 Alpha White male. But ok.

This is literally word for word, a copied thread. Including the image
Report this shill bullshit

Source or it didn't happen.

So you need trabajo? I got a deck you can build for me spick

Quality, homemade mexican food is amazing.

Shitty fast-food tier mexican food is aids

>I'll pay a wetback to do a job instead of paying a citizen/white

Spic enabler.

You're supposed to rake the leaves into a pile Juan not just push them around

Dude, I'm White. My name is Tanner, and I love motorcross, rock music, and wearing dickies shorts with long black socks and baseball hats. Don't confuse me with some Mexican, bro.

You don't need immigrants for food.

Not an argument.

So you cant explain why you give wetbacks reasons to come here and entrench themselves?

>these shitty comebacks
sounds like you're better off hiring a beaner do your comebacks

its fucking 4 ingredients thrown together in 50 ways. its not really that great. its actually pretty fucking boring in my opinion, which is the correct opinion.

>Ok, I get it. So most of this board hates Mexicans, or at least the illegal ones.

Nope, all of them. Illegal or not, those spics are down there right with the niggers.

>But can we at least agree that Mexican food is fucking delicious?

Only if it's fresh and good quality, which most of it is not. Mexican food is really heavy and massive shit/vomit inducing. It can be hard to find actual good quality Mexican cuisine.

me gusta tacos.

>itt triggering second generation immigrants this hard
B-but I'm America guys. Whatever you say bud

That gives away the fakeness right away.

Why do you envy people more successful than you?

Speak for yourself. I hate Americans more than Mexicans.

They aren't Israel's proxy country. You are.

When a central American dish like 'pupusas' gets more praise than street mexican tacos, you know that mexicans fucked up right there.

im juan, im a fugly shade of brown, i stink, im unemployed, i abuse the system, exploit the law. I like stealing, raping, and I like mustangs because I think it represents status.

I also have a 300lb wife with 6 kids. I listen to mariachi even though I hate it, I dont want the other cholos calling me out.

"mexican food" more like stone age food that can be found all around the world

What makes tacos great, aside from quality meats, is the salsa, and salsa truly is an art form that involves many ingredients. There's a reason why salsa is now the most popular dip in America now, even more than ketchup.

youve never even encountered mexicans.

I can tell you what it will be like, though.

You'll be walking into wal-mart next thing you'll notice of group of shitskin manlets in a group of 5 or 6 who all just got off at the same job and probably live together. They are going buy ground meat and the vegetables they picked earlier that day. They smell like shit. They talk like they are in their own house all loud and shit. Their appearance is completely undesirable and repulsive.

dont forget the cilantro you stupid beaner.

mexican food sucks, even their tacos. Fuck you and your cilantro and onions, lettuce and cheese is the way to go.

Wow. Hey guys, we got Detective Gadget over here.

>ketchup
>dip
The only thing you dip in ketchup is fries. Real versatile as a dip right there. You're a Mexican and your shitty opinion on tomatoes is irrelevant

How is it so perky? This guy has too much fucking estrogen. That's like 50 year old woman fat.

I'm not a stormfag and I don't like mexican food. It's not enough meats and has way too much corn and stuff made from grains and what not. It's why mexicans are so fat.

>But can we at least agree that Mexican food is fucking delicious?
Mexican food is fucking disgusting.
TexMex is fucking amazing.
American Mexican is adequate.

It really wasn't hard. Your stereotypical use of the English language and goofy insults gives it away too.

You're either an uppity nigger bitch from CTR or a mexican trying to act like a white boy but failing miserably at it.

>You'll be walking into wal-mart next thing you'll notice of group of shitskin manlets in a group of 5 or 6 who all just got off at the same job and probably live together. They are going buy ground meat and the vegetables they picked earlier that day. They smell like shit. They talk like they are in their own house all loud and shit. Their appearance is completely undesirable and repulsive.
How's that any different from you Americans? It's practically the same.

tacos and tostada de tinga = mexican

burritos and chimichangas = american

Nigga plz.

Authentic Mexican dishes are amazingly good. Pic related is Mole Poblano (pronounced "Mole-eh). Think of it as Mexican curry. Amazingly good.

Carnitas are stupid simple to make:

Large crockpot on low, fill with Dr. Pepper and 1 picnic sized pork shoulder. Add some sliced onions, some cumin, cinnamon and I think that's about it.

When done cooking, spread the pork out in a pan, pour some of the juice over it, and broil it in the oven until crispy.

Then put it in a cooked tortilla, add onion and cilantro or some pineapple. BAM done, makes like 20 tacos.

Fuck you faggot. I'm Mexican and this board doesn't hate me.
And don't you worry your faggy little head about the illegals, Trump will handle that for you.

Ya very funny, sven. If you want to go there then I guess you're just a cucked retard who takes it up the ass from muslims. You're firefighters dont even allow real men to join haha for diversity lmao!

The board hates you mate, regardless. Don't try to be an Uncle Tom, I mean um, "Tio Tomas". You may be a good lap dog for Whitey, but you will always be a beaner spic.

mexican food is disgusting with way too many carbohydrates and spices to mask the lack of flavor. you can rate a country's food by the attractiveness of its inhabitants. slim shape and tan skin? long lifetimes? italy, france, greece, japan...

short round, ugly? you tell me

Literally looks like shit after I eat a big Mac.

Why do you assume stormfags hate mexicans? Can we not be proud of our race without some libtard faggot yelling "dats rayciss". Kill yourself Juan

> unleavened flour
> mexican invention
when will this meme die? It's almost at the "blacks invented white culture" meme level.

>Mexican food too many carbohydrates
>coming from pastafag (italian) poster

Fuck you anonomoose hill shill, you aren't getting my vote by infesting this board with your faggotry.
And technically I'm "hispanic" as my family has had nothing to do with mexico in over a century.

Alright guys, what is the best food in the world?

Sushi

You can stay paco

Objectively, France has some of the most sophisticated dishes, just by the levels of flavor you have going on. Good French chefs really are like artists.

Italian food isn't as complex as French food, but it definitely ranks up next to it for flavor.

Spanish food is, in my opinion, the best food in the world. They have the highest number of Michelin starred restaurants and they combine Mediterranean ingredients with French skill and Italian flavor.

You telling me that escargot is better than southern Italian veal?

You telling me southern Italian veal is better than foie gras?

Aw shit, me too. Tanner's cool, everybody.

Notice how the divide and conquer hillshill didnt reply to me?

Its because people like to say salsa

It's ok butthurt CTR paco stopped playing with me too

> using nigger vernacular
> white

t. We do the work no body else wanta to do

I hope they dock him a day's pay for using such language

Two based pacos on their burros of glory to acceptance

its not that hard for a person to make food from another culture. Maybe 50 years ago it mattered but its not that hard to find authentic recipes. Not to mention leftist are too stupid to realize saying all spics are illegal is racist as shti

Tim Kaine said he wants amnesty in the first 100 days of a Hillary presidency.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/

>1 post by this ID

It is greasy and disgusting and they are less than human. The "muh food" argument is boring and only persuades Liberals.

tendies