Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SExMtNDS5hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom swallows

BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

>3%
>before the debates

He was behind much more than this a few months ago, he has more than enough time to overtake her

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE IVE EVER KNOWN

I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET
ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS

I don't get how Shillary got a gain from the convention. I actually can't believe that MORE people flocked to her after it was revealed that she colluded with the party and the mainstream media to ensure her nomination. How can people be such mindless drones that some crocodile tears and gospel music gets their support back?

Especially hate seeing this that shows how awfully biased it was from the start.
youtube.com/watch?v=SExMtNDS5hk

Because Trump and his ilk are so unlike able, so petty and unsavory, I don't blame liberals one bit for not supporting Trump.

Why would you go to empower a demographic of Americans that want nothing to do with you. That see you as nothing more than a second-class citizen. Fuck that shit, every day I'm here and it's the same bullshit

"gas the kikes race war now"

"WE WUZ KANGS"

"Praise KEK"

"Women deserve rape"

If there's ever a reason to vote for Hillary it's to see you people suffering on election night in fact I look forward to it.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>How can people be such mindless drones

...said the Trump supporter :^)

I KEPT EVERYTHING INSIDE AND EVEN THOUGH I TRIED IT ALL FELL APART
WHAT I MEANT TO ME WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MEMORY OF A TIME WHEN I

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>If there's ever a reason to vote for Hillary it's to see you people suffering on election night in fact I look forward to it.

I like the way this magnificent bastard thinks :^)

>-10

>even skewed polls are within margin of error
Wow it's fucking nothing

>3% before debates

Historically speaking that's fucking nothing. There have been WAY bigger upsets in elections.

I have no goddamned idea how the debates are going to go. The audience is now the whole country instead of just one party, clinton is a reasonable debater, but Trump just tore the GOP establishment apart from limb to limb.

you posted 3 times in your five finger fodder thread

Because all the pollsters retroactively redid their polls and then invented a bump by removing third party candidates so Johnson and Stein would merge with the Hillary voters.

USC/LA Times still has trump ahead (by a smaller margin though). It polls a far larger number of people (Currently 3,000, eventually 6,000), it always includes third party candidates, and it randomizes whoever's name is posted first (which is proven to mitigate a larger amount of bias).

Trump also supposedly goes here, which means that he has access to the same information we do.

Imagine Hillary's face when he confronts her over her claims that she's the "Pro-LGBT" candidate while her "charity" is taking money from countries that literally throw gays off of rooftops.

WHO LET THE HILLARY OUT?

CRAWLIN IN MY SKIN

SILENT MAJORITY
you'd see.

Aww someone's feelings got hurt.